Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arghh... doesn't anybody care anymore?
Not about the new school "hottie" or about what color your ******** nails are that day and if they match.
But about the kids that don't care about s**t because they don't see a point in living anymore because the supposed good people of the town ******** the up on a daily ******** basis.
Forget about shopping or what is under your ******** tree.
Those kids who get shoved around every are ******** tired of it they will blow and it will be huge and there will be a ******** aftermath.
Try talking to that one kid in you god-knows-what class that everybody says is a devil worshiper because he wears alot of black and never talks.
Preps forget about your ******** Revolon face.
Nobody cares if you look good not even they guys you whore your self to.
Don't be afraid to be seen with the dark kid in your class.
There is nothing good about this world and we have ******** made it this way.
So many people wish they could kill themselves because of the "good students that try hard"
I am tired of everyone that plays fake to get friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Why the hell does it matter to have many friends you have?
Friends aren't not money.
Why the hell do people treat the like it then.
If you are fake kid that dresses a certain way to get the "hot guy/girl"
FUCK YOU
You're an idiot.

4,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I definitely understand what you mean. I no longer care about life either. It's not because of jocks, or preps or cheerleaders though. I do however understand hating them for being fake. I hate how they make people so insecure that everyone starts acting the same just because "that's the way to be"... Anyways... I second the motion!
Did it ever occur to you that maybe those people dress "preppy" because they feel best that way? Or that they only hang out with each other because they only relate to each other? I know they're not innocent but the "dark" kids aren't innocent either. I've got an idea, learn to accept people and they'll be accepting of you. (mostly)
people got problems...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!! if you can't then what's the point of living right? the beauty of life is to have problems so we can over come them and to become better than those ppl who disliked us. step it up folks or step down and cry about it.
All of that sort of confused me...
insane girl_13
Arghh... doesn't anybody care anymore?
Not about the new school "hottie" or about what color your ******** nails are that day and if they match.
But about the kids that don't care about s**t because they don't see a point in living anymore because the supposed good people of the town ******** the up on a daily ******** basis.
Forget about shopping or what is under your ******** tree.
Those kids who get shoved around every are ******** tired of it they will blow and it will be huge and there will be a ******** aftermath.
Try talking to that one kid in you god-knows-what class that everybody says is a devil worshiper because he wears alot of black and never talks.
Preps forget about your ******** Revolon face.
Nobody cares if you look good not even they guys you whore your self to.
Don't be afraid to be seen with the dark kid in your class.
There is nothing good about this world and we have ******** made it this way.
So many people wish they could kill themselves because of the "good students that try hard"
I am tired of everyone that plays fake to get friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Why the hell does it matter to have many friends you have?
Friends aren't not money.
Why the hell do people treat the like it then.
If you are fake kid that dresses a certain way to get the "hot guy/girl"
FUCK YOU

Well...uh...that was quite vitriolic...umm...err, that "******** You" was the most colorful one I've ever seen. Seriously. It was beautiful. Also, stop being so angry. People are stupid, deal with it.
cheese_whine
stop whining.

be good now.
wink
Eh, "******** you, buddeh!"
So this is a rant at school rather than a rant at the world...

Trust me, they'll grow up, so will you...
I totally agree with your rant. I was like that in school till I got tired of it and took control sweatdrop

Some people just tend to enjoy giving other people s**t cause its amusing to them stare
fayebelly
So this is a rant at school rather than a rant at the world...

Trust me, they'll grow up, so will you...

ha haha...ha hhahAhaHahAhAhaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thats funny.

Sadly, with the generation of "forever young" adults, it looks like many people carry these societal functions based around lies and presumptions with them to the grave with them. The only solution is to not cave in to these precepts...perhaps the rebellion will spread.
The societal machine is vast and powerful...those who follow it seeking their gilded success will fight furiously towards any opposition without even knowing the reasons why, claiming dissenters to be "weird" and "stupid".
Many people need to take time and think about what their societal culture provides them.
yes....i ranted teh other day to my friends and they thought i was crazy! the world revolves around sex, drugs, and pleasure. I HATE IT SO MUCH! WAKE UP and stop tripping all over your primal instinks! there is more to life than reproducing!!!!!!!!!!!
you cant change the people around you but you can change yourself.

just be yourself and except others for who they are, thats all you can do somethimes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff