Welcome to Gaia! ::

who here has a random family tradition they wanna share like fishing in tights or something like that

my family has a pancake day on the tenth of august every year i dont know why but we just like pancakes i guess
not much here.

I don't have what you would call a functional familly...
It's a family tradition that on a baby's first birthday they get a huge piece of chocolate cake with lots of frosting and they just dig their hands and face in it.

It also used to be a tradition in my family that on my birthday we'd have a cookout at our closest state park and walk the trails.

It is a tradition in our family to make up silly songs about other family members or to make up dances about things.
jacfu
It's a family tradition that on a baby's first birthday they get a huge piece of chocolate cake with lots of frosting and they just dig their hands and face in it.

It also used to be a tradition in my family that on my birthday we'd have a cookout at our closest state park and walk the trails.

It is a tradition in our family to make up silly songs about other family members or to make up dances about things.
what will a baby do with a gient pice of cake?
for the holidays, everyone in my family and all my friends take a buncha pots and pans and we beat them together and run around the entire neighbourhood makin noise,
we keep goin till theres everyone stops of exaustion
evillinna
jacfu

Mutilate it. Then everyone takes pictures of the chocolate cake smeared baby. Everyone thinks this is cute.
Mystic Monstrosity
for the holidays, everyone in my family and all my friends take a buncha pots and pans and we beat them together and run around the entire neighbourhood makin noise,
we keep goin till theres everyone stops of exaustion

HEY, that's me WTH?
it's tradition in my family to name all boys from the bible....some names are not/should not be given to children!!!
also tradition on mother's day that we either look at baby pictures or watch old home videos, that's fun.
Stoufers Lasagna on Christmas Eve.
evillinna
jacfu

Eat it of course. On my son's first birthday I let him eat his piece of cake alone. It was quite a cute little mess.
Not exactly a tradition but we go camping all the time xD
i love it, it's fun.
We celebrate the holidays together, and that's about it. Personally, I HATE traditions and family-related things, so as soon as I move out again (which won't be for another two years), I'm ditching all of that stuff. I tried to ditch it the first time I moved out, but as I soon found out, my boyfriend at the time was HUGE on Christmas. Decorated and everything. It annoyed me a lot.
whose ever birthday it is gets to pick a place for the whole family to go for the day...
dramallama fun, dramallama fun, dramallama
we've been every where and seen about everything within the state!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff