Welcome to Gaia! ::

synthetic panda
goomba2244
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Her age doesn't really matter, valentines day is for everyone!

send him a cute card saying 'from your 'secret' admirer' thats what i do for my boyfriend xD
it's hinting that its you but in a sweet way.
get him a 'personal' presant. something that you know he loves.
maybe his favourite aftershave or something.

I'm not saying Valentine's Day isn't for everyone, but if her Grandmother won't even let her date, she probably shouldn't even have a boyfriend. :/
what i want for valentins day is a nice quite night with my boyfriend mabe go to dinner i am going to get him a ring and maybe go home and watch some movies
synthetic panda
goomba2244

send him a cute card saying 'from your 'secret' admirer' thats what i do for my boyfriend xD
it's hinting that its you but in a sweet way. home made cards are the best!
anyone would appreciate a one.

bahahaha or he'll read it and leave you thinking it's somebody else xd rofl rofl
Lol man whats with me today? sweatdrop
Yeosol
synthetic panda
goomba2244

bahahaha or he'll read it and leave you thinking it's somebody else xd rofl rofl
Haha xD No offense to her, but that would be funny.
Yeosol
synthetic panda
goomba2244

lol > w <
yeah that would be a problem...
xD

if you've been in a long term relationship it'd be okay.
so im safe! xD
nice, haha Im gonna go dance, later ya'll xd
Yeosol
nice, haha Im gonna go dance, later ya'll xd
Is that you in your profile? You're hott. :]

Familiar Fatcat

:'D

Me and my boyfriend are going to be together 7 months exactly on valentines day. :]
it'll be kick a**.

i am probably gonna bake him heart shaped cookies from scratch and maybe put some choclates in there. 4laugh

and maybe we will go somewhere afterwards if he wants.
Today was Groundhog's Day, yo. :] What a b***h... He saw his shadow!
What do I want for Valentine's day? ... A boyfriend. I'd just rather not be alone this year.

Ok, seriously though, If you're looking for something to give him meeting those criteria then it has to be something you make yourself.
There's nothing more caring and lovely than a personal gift that you pour your own heart into (not literally, obviously).

As La Enchilada said, heart-shaped cookies are a good idea. Maybe some home-made chocolates?
If you have skilled hands then maybe a pendant. it can be made from anything depending on your level of skill ranging from silver (if you're a good metalurgist) to oven-hardening modeling clay (you know the stuff I mean?) and as long as you made it to show him that you care I'm sure he'll love it.

One thing that I've always wanted to receive for Valentine's day though... Well, mine's a simple and soppy one; I just want my S/O to hand me a home-made card, give me a hug and a kiss and then just say happy valentine's day. Even then the card is optional, as long as I was with someone I knew loved me then I'd be completely happy.
goomba2244
synthetic panda
goomba2244

I'm not saying Valentine's Day isn't for everyone, but if her Grandmother won't even let her date, she probably shouldn't even have a boyfriend. :/

She already stated there'd be no sex before marriage. That's actually showing at least some degree of sense. You can't marry before the legal age of consent so at least they're showing that they're being careful... trust me, I've known A LOT less carefull people and now most of them are teenage parents!

As long as they care about each other and they're not about to ruin their lives then surely there's no real problem.
Yeosol
Tadaa, problem solved:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh man, I wouldn't mind that for Valentine's Day, or any day for that matter!
Corona Fate
You can't marry before the legal age of consent.

Oh you can in Massachusetts if you have your parents' permission. The age of consent here is 16, but with parental consent guys can marry at 14 and girls can marry at 12.
Corona Fate
goomba2244
synthetic panda
goomba2244

She already stated there'd be no sex before marriage. That's actually showing at least some degree of sense. You can't marry before the legal age of consent so at least they're showing that they're being careful... trust me, I've known A LOT less carefull people and now most of them are teenage parents!

As long as they care about each other and they're not about to ruin their lives then surely there's no real problem.
You're not the only one who knows about that! One of my friends, when we were 11, had sex. So yeah.
goomba2244
Corona Fate
goomba2244
synthetic panda
goomba2244

You're not the only one who knows about that! One of my friends, when we were 11, had sex. So yeah.

Edit: Are you suggesting that it's okay to break the rules and not listen to your guardians?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff