Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Conversationalist

I ALMOST procrastinated into a failed grade, but it was also part of I have too much classwork and reports and papers and projects going on to juggle everything functionally and I'm mentally unbalanced and need meds but have no time to see a psychiatrist until mid-May.

But with that, I just barely finished it by class time it was due, but I couldn't print it and I had to present it too and I had no time to prepare and I ran to the class carrying my open laptop to show my professor it was done but I just couldn't print and as soon as I stepped into the doorway I was so stressed I literally burst into tears and they took pity on my sorry a** and gave me a short extension.

But I'm also procrastinating on everything else right now, but I am pretty sure I'll get it all done by their due dates...though I'm also just willfully failing a class so I have time to finish my other class work bc I have such a dismal grade in there that I'm retaking it anyway next semester.

Vicious Reveler

Yes. I have procrastinated into a failed grade. Several times. Sometimes on purpose by just deciding to not actually even do it at all. It's not exactly the greatest feeling. I think you already know that, though... and if you stay on here, you will definitely know it. All I can say is I hope it's high school and not University level. I didn't end up minding my couple of failed high school papers, but at University it can be a huge setback, and failing is a waste of time and money.

Anyways, hopefully you can pull off a successful last minute job, and it'll be all good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff