Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tweeze 'em.

Tipsy Ladykiller

Tristan-TK-Kingsley
Tweeze 'em.
You've been replaced by a prettier face...

That's a hell of a lot of hair to tweeze. User Image Waxing around the bikini line seems sensible to me and then just trimming, but it's your own choice. heart

...look who's crying now.
I shave. xD I don't like the hairs pushing through my undies.

Your choice, like everyone says. Guys... are weird. Some like it, most don't like hair.
Shaving is my preferred though.. Cheaper and a bit more private.
I trim before menstruation for cleanliness purposes, and on occasions when I expect to be getting laid.

I have no desire to inflict pain on myself for some societal construct of physical beauty (i.e. waxing) and shaving bare is too much trouble and I don't want to deal with stubble growing back in.

Any guy who's got an issue with how I maintain my vulva has no business going anywhere near it anyway.
meh I don't think you have to shave it all off, just trimmed and well groomed.. lol
testing 1 2 3!

i started shaving at the age of 9! grl u shouldove shaved way before 13... XD

testing new siggy
I say shave it all off. D< But I'm a big anti-body hair person sooo that's just me.
</3

User Image
well... i shave only my legs and armpits. for you.... i think you should wait until it gets hairy (like the legs or the armpits)... i hope that helps ^^;
i as a guy prefer to keep it, for the reason my cousin said ill regret shaving smile

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
THERES hair removal cream. Heard of it?

Lol i obviously don't use it but i know people that do. Its pain-proof and all it does is get all that hair off without any shaving OR waxing.
I hate pubic hair.

I don't like pain so much, so I shave.
moisturizers help keep the skin smooth and not so irritated.

but do whatever you feel like.
its your pubes.
As long as it's not like...wildgrass, having some isn't necessarily bad...having none is cool, but personally, I don't mind a little fuzz.
well its up to u wat u wat to do. it is ur body no one can make u do anything u dont want. but personaly i like it shaved or a thin strip, insted of it being all wild and messy wink
Mule O`Tool
Hey there, I have a question for you fine folks.

Uhm... I'm 14(almost 15) and I started trimming my hair down there a little while ago.
My questions are: when should I start shaving? Should I start at all? What are alternatives? What do you do and why?
What do guys prefer?

Discuss anything on the subject, as I'd like to learn more about it.

You can start trimming whenever you like. I didn't know what the heck hair was doing down there, and so I shaved it too when I was learning to shave my legs at 11. Alternatives include: letting it grow, shaving, waxing (lol I wouldn't try it), or my personal favorite, dye it with specially formulated pubic hair dye (rotflol, I suppose for those that are a little late getting into the dating scene and it's started to turn grey or something.) Guys most definately prefer shaved or waxed (at least in the U.S.). I trim very closely with my razor so that I don't have a lot of obvious hair there and I don't get ingrown hairs very often.
You should know that because pubic hair tends to be very thick, and labial skin is delicate, shaving in the opposite direction of the hair growth like you would for your legs and armpits is a no-go. The hairs bend backward and poke their follicles, making those red irritated bumbs that hurt pretty badly...it's like razor burn sort of. Shave in the direction of the hair growth first, then if a closer shave is desired (takes a little patience) shave at a slight angle still mainly in the direction of hair growth, and then gently go over a couple times shaving in both directions perpendicular to the hair growth.
Good luck and be careful! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces