Welcome to Gaia! ::

What age do you think is okay to have sex?
Whatever age you are when you are mature enough to accept the possible consequences of your actions and take steps to prevent negative ones to the best of your ability.

Is it okay to have sex due to pressure from the guy you're with?
If you have any respect for yourself, no.

Are you a virgin? If not, what was your first time like?
Not a virgin. Awkward and slightly painful, but not as painful as some people describe. I liked it, though, because I truly cared about the guy I was (still am) with.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

~What age do you think is okay to have sex?
When people realize that even with protection there is a risk of pregnancy and STDs and are prepared for those "accidents".
~Is it okay to have sex due to pressure from the guy you're with? No.
~Are you a virgin? If not, what was your first time like? No, my first time was horrible. I was too young and I felt pressured by my ex who was nothing but a lowlife.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'm not going to touch the age subject. Too many opinions.

But really, thinking about having sex after 1 month of dating? Have you at least known him and been friends for years?

Especially if it's your first time, I'd wait longer. But that's just me.

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm with everyone who says you shouldn't be paying if you aren't the one who wants it!!

With that being said, I think the proper age to start is when it feels natural to start.

And in conclusion, I was pressured my first time with a guy and it almost ruined boys for me forever. So if you don't want it then kick that fool to the curb.
To me, a time to have sex is not only when you are ready, but of legal age also.
Even if you feel mature enough for it, it would better with it to be within legal boundaries, obviously.

Pressuring is never okay to me.
If you like someone, you should be willing to wait for the intimacy.
Just because one person feels ready, it does not make it okay.

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

What are you waiting for?

Not many people want to wait let alone manage to.

Akasuna no Maki
    I'm a virgin, but I believe that sex is okay as long as you're ready.

Floppy Miko

[M.S.T]

What are you waiting for?

Not many people want to wait let alone manage to.

Akasuna no Maki
    I'm a virgin, but I believe that sex is okay as long as you're ready.
User Image

Both of my exes were creeps, so I never got around to doing anything with them. I feel that it was probably for the best. I'll find the right person eventually, but for now, I'm content with waiting. :3

User Image
If you have to ask, you're not old enough.
My advice on sex is if your not 100 % sure you want to do it then don't. The fact you have to get on here and ask people if you should or not tells me you really are not ready no matter how old you are. My first time was nothing like I had imagined it to be. I don't completly regreat it but part of me does wish I would have made it more special. I think sex is a huge deal and you should never let someone pressure you into it. If your boyfriend really cares about you he won't care if you want to wait.

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

If you can call them creeps.. They aren't worth it.

It's good that you are going at your own pace. Even better that you're waiting.

You don't come off as prude. That would be my only other assumption about why it even matters to you.

Akasuna no Maki
    Both of my exes were creeps, so I never got around to doing anything with them. I feel that it was probably for the best. I'll find the right person eventually, but for now, I'm content with waiting. :3

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

If you're questioning yourself about whether or not it's a good idea to have sex with him, then you might not be ready for it yet.

When a person is fully aware of the consequences [positive and negative] and is responsible enough to deal with them, then they're ready to have sex.

Rainbow Ladykiller

It's not a "proper age" that one should be before having sex, it's a "proper maturity."
You should be mature enough to understand the consequences(good and bad), responsibilities and effects that come with sex before acting on it.

Floppy Miko

[M.S.T]

If you can call them creeps.. They aren't worth it.

It's good that you are going at your own pace. Even better that you're waiting.

You don't come off as prude. That would be my only other assumption about why it even matters to you.

Akasuna no Maki
User Image

Hee hee. Exactly. :3

I'm a very patient person, so I've always chosen waiting over rushing into things. That way, I make sure I have no regrets when I get older and reflect on my life.

I'm very glad I didn't end up prude since that's how my mother tried to raise me when I hit middle school. That wouldn't be very fun. x.x

User Image
xAliceJae
uh
1 month is pretty damned early
especially since he keeps bugging you about it.
...i wonder what he actually wants out of this relationship. hmmm.

(aka: i'm pretty damned sure this boy doesn't actually like you. if he does, he's letting his d**k control him a bit too much.)

This!

Dapper Ladykiller

Proper age for bringing up/aborting/giving up for adoption a baby in case something happens. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff