Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
rambunctious-mule
I am able to afford a child if such a thing arises because I currently have a job

WRONG.

rambunctious-mule
though I would most likely get it aborted because I'm not ready for quite that much.

Then don't have sex. Abortions can ruin your uterus to where you can't EVER have babies. And if you aren't ready for a baby then you aren't ready for sex.

rambunctious-rule

~Is it okay to have sex due to pressure from the guy you're with?

No. Are you stupid? Having sex because you're pressured is like committing suicide because someone tells you to, except if you commit suicide you at least don't have to live with regret.

rambunctious-rule

~Are you a virgin? If not, what was your first time like?

I'm pregnant. Take a gander.
It hurt. Imagine having a 9 inch p***s trying to get itself into an untouched hole.
What age do you think is okay to have sex?

1. 18 proper age

2. MMM, if your not comfortable right now and not ready the best time
is when your 18. If you want to and I'm not saying you have too, but
it is always best to read about protective s@x or reading about s@x redface

3.Yes redface

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
If you don't know the answer to that question then you aren't ready for it, people are different so you can't put a definite age onto it, obviously the older you get the more "proper" it can get, but not all 18 year olds are able to support a child, because no 18 year old has a good enough job to fund one. Your minimum-wage-part-time-name-tag job is not a job, it's a filler for when you're working your way to a real job. It's not about being old enough, I know you want to have sex, but it should wait.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Wolves
Korruptic
Fluffy Wolves
Korruptic
Fluffy Wolves

Yes, I am saying that. There are reasons that people didn't live to be older than 40, people didn't look after their bodies - and I don't just mean sexually. And when a girl gets her period, yes she can have children, but it doesn't mean she should. I got my period when I was eleven, does that mean it was okay for me to have children? No, because my body hadn't finished developing.

Besides the physical problems, what about mentally? Most girls who have sex too young will regret it later in life. A thirteen year old won't understand the immensity of the act, it's too soon.

Bullshit, the average age of death was 60 not 40. Obviously there is a state when the body is best able to give birth but doesn't mean that you can't have sex before the age of 15/16. And there's no proof that the reason why people died at a young age was because of sex. There are hundreds of diseases back then that we're immune to now, we didn't even understand the importance of hygiene. Back then, the chances of your child having cervical cancer from sex were 1/500

That isn't true, it was 40 -- people rarely lived beyond 40-50, my aunt is an historian, kay? Didn't I say people didn't look after their bodies - and I don't just mean sexually? Where did you get this statistic, give me a link please. How about you try and argue ALL of my points instead of one or two? And without getting aggro? Can you do that?

Your aunt is an historian but she's not a medical doctor. Ask her what is the statistic that shows the causes of death were mainly sex. And I did argue with all your points, but that argument about mental problems is out of context. It doesn't affect your physical health.

About the age argument, I'll show you some facts. Shakespeare was 52 when he died, his father was 70, Moliere was 51, Galileo was 78, Queen Elizabeth I of England was 69. Check anybody from Elizabethan times, most of them all died between 50-60, and sex was barely a known cause.

No, but she researched this, it's a fact that on average people died at age 40-50 due to an array of medical problems -- I never said it was explicitly due to sex. And I also didn't mean just that you weren't arguing with my point on mental health (which is perfectly valid when underage sex is concerned), there were other points which you chose to ignore.

Okay, these people were higher ups in society, yes? So they would have had access to medicines that the poorer people didn't. Ergo, they would have been healthier, and less likely to die at a younger age. And once again I never said that sex was the only reason these people died young.
Just give a source for your bullshit claim that having sex when you're 16 leads to increased risk of cervical cancer. rolleyes

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Spotofhonesty
There is no "proper age" for sex, its more a mix of maturity and being mentally ready for it and the consquences with it.

I have to say to the OP though, the casualness you throw around "oh I'll just abort it if I get preg" makes me think you aren't ready by a long shot.
Almost everyone I know thinks "oh I'll just abort it if I get preg." neutral Obviously. I will never be ******** having any kids before I turn 30 for any reason. If I get pregnant, I will abort it, simple as that.

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
If there's any doubt, you should wait.

Romantic Otaku

13,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I don't know about others, but for me, it is a big no no until I get married.

Tipsy Citizen

~What age do you think is okay to have sex?

At whatever age you are emotionally and physically responsible enough to have sex. For some, that's earlier, and others should definitely wait longer. Being 16 and having 3 kids due to not knowing how to be responsible is bad.

No, I don't think anyone should be pressured into it, but it's okay if he convinces you and you actually agree.

Nope.

Dapper Gekko

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Sexual Innuendo
Fluffy Wolves
Korruptic
Fluffy Wolves
Korruptic
Fluffy Wolves

Yes, I am saying that. There are reasons that people didn't live to be older than 40, people didn't look after their bodies - and I don't just mean sexually. And when a girl gets her period, yes she can have children, but it doesn't mean she should. I got my period when I was eleven, does that mean it was okay for me to have children? No, because my body hadn't finished developing.

Besides the physical problems, what about mentally? Most girls who have sex too young will regret it later in life. A thirteen year old won't understand the immensity of the act, it's too soon.

Bullshit, the average age of death was 60 not 40. Obviously there is a state when the body is best able to give birth but doesn't mean that you can't have sex before the age of 15/16. And there's no proof that the reason why people died at a young age was because of sex. There are hundreds of diseases back then that we're immune to now, we didn't even understand the importance of hygiene. Back then, the chances of your child having cervical cancer from sex were 1/500

That isn't true, it was 40 -- people rarely lived beyond 40-50, my aunt is an historian, kay? Didn't I say people didn't look after their bodies - and I don't just mean sexually? Where did you get this statistic, give me a link please. How about you try and argue ALL of my points instead of one or two? And without getting aggro? Can you do that?

Your aunt is an historian but she's not a medical doctor. Ask her what is the statistic that shows the causes of death were mainly sex. And I did argue with all your points, but that argument about mental problems is out of context. It doesn't affect your physical health.

About the age argument, I'll show you some facts. Shakespeare was 52 when he died, his father was 70, Moliere was 51, Galileo was 78, Queen Elizabeth I of England was 69. Check anybody from Elizabethan times, most of them all died between 50-60, and sex was barely a known cause.

No, but she researched this, it's a fact that on average people died at age 40-50 due to an array of medical problems -- I never said it was explicitly due to sex. And I also didn't mean just that you weren't arguing with my point on mental health (which is perfectly valid when underage sex is concerned), there were other points which you chose to ignore.

Okay, these people were higher ups in society, yes? So they would have had access to medicines that the poorer people didn't. Ergo, they would have been healthier, and less likely to die at a younger age. And once again I never said that sex was the only reason these people died young.
Just give a source for your bullshit claim that having sex when you're 16 leads to increased risk of cervical cancer. rolleyes

Alright, here's one, another, hey look; another one!! Want anymore?

And have some respect for other people's opinions, even if you don't agree.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Wolves

First of all, the first one didn't even state that people who had sex at a young age had a higher risk of cervical cancer. Second of all, correlation =/= causation.

Dapper Gekko

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Sexual Innuendo
Fluffy Wolves

First of all, the first one didn't even state that people who had sex at a young age had a higher risk of cervical cancer. Second of all, correlation =/= causation.

Did you read the entire article? And the other two did clearly. Why are you being so obstinate? I gave you the proof you requested, just leave it be. I don't want to keep arguing about this when clearly we aren't going anywhere.

Fluffy Bunny

When you know how your body works, his body works, and that you'll never regret losing your virginity to him.
lolno. Are you dumb?
Virgin. Asexual. But if I wasn't, I haven't found the right guy yet.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Any age you feel ready and know the proper precautions.
From around the ages of 6 to 10, I sexually experimented with other girls.
Did it harm me in any way? No.
And as for how I knew about this sort of thing at that age, it was mostly discovery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fluffy Wolves
Sexual Innuendo
Fluffy Wolves

Did you read the entire article? And the other two did clearly. Why are you being so obstinate? I gave you the proof you requested, just leave it be. I don't want to keep arguing about this when clearly we aren't going anywhere.
Like I said, correlation is NOT causation. Until I see definite proof that somehow, having sex at a young age will give you cervical cancer twenty years later, I'm calling bullshit.

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
One.

No.

No, and it was like getting punched between the legs. But softly. And wonderfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff