Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive been thinking, do you guys or girls in gaia ever had a problem with your crush/bf/gf mom or dad??, i mean parents can be reaal assholes sometimes XD, so well, post away, i wanna hear your stories btw do any of you know what happened to polls XD
To moms, I just say something like "Well, I can see where she got her good looks from" at the first meeting, charm always works.

To dads, find interests that you two have in common and be yourself. No one likes a fake. xD

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I cannot go to the boyfriends house without feeling uncomfortable anymore.
And I certainly cannot be in the same room as his mother anymore.

Since it came out she says I'm controlling and always controlling her son. She doesn't even bloody know me too well. And then since then I've noticed her dirty looks she's given me. I wanna smack her.
My mom is really laid back. She loves my boyfriend and proudly introduces him as her future son-in-law. She even offered to buy me condoms when we went down south for Thanksgiving o_o;;
His mom loves me, but is convinced that we have abstained from sex until we get married.. >_>;; She is convinced that my boyfriend is not ready to get married for another 75 years, but is happy to have me as her daughter-in-law in the future. Mixed signals? Muchly.
I get soooo uncomfortable around my partner's parents. I don't even have a funny story. They're just old and unfriendly and weird and they disagree with my religion and are very outspoken about it. 0_0;
Lawrence_of_Suburbia
I get soooo uncomfortable around my partner's parents. I don't even have a funny story. They're just old and unfriendly and weird and they disagree with my religion and are very outspoken about it. 0_0;

Really? Do tell. What religion and what do they have to say about it?
Well, though i don't have any such issues anymore.
I did with my ex, whose mother was one of the most hateful people i've had to meet. I was to strange, to different, didn't do things like everyone else, looked odd, dressed odd, etc etc etc. She wanted nothing more then for me to leave her daughter and drop dead somewhere, and knowing her she really would have liked me dead.
When i finally broke up with her daughter, even though we stayed best of friends, i can no longer walk down the interstate by her house because her daughter and the rest of her family have warned me she's very much willing to try alittle hit and run if i'm spotted on the side of the road.
For me its a weird everytime i meet the parents of my gf's they instantly go aww hes soo cute dont let go of him hes one of the good ones,

Possibly because im poliet to them and stuff lol.
they instally like me for who i am.
and my ex gf's mum is like awww you deserve better than my gf.
im still going to text you to see how you are and come round when ever you want because your great!

i think her mum fancies me !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces