Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Do you think preists should be allowed to marry? I know clerical marriage is allowed in Protestantism. It is also allowed in Independent Catholic Churches. What about nuns, too?

Dapper Ladykiller

That would be a very good idea.

So no more going after little boys! wink

Beloved Treasure

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it would be beneficial if priests were allowed to marry. Then the priests could better understand the problems of married couples.

But I can understand the Roman Catholics' view that priests should devote their whole lives to God.
Yes.
Pretty much all of Catholicism is so unbiblical.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yes, because being weighed down by religion is just stupid. Not to mention, it might save the virginity of a good number of 5 year olds.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Cuppolove
That would be a very good idea.

So no more going after little boys! wink

Woody Woodpecker. A childhood cartoon I never seem to remember, but would point out the moment I see. Good times.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Minak0
Yes, because being weighed down by religion is just stupid. Not to mention, it might save the virginity of a good number of 5 year olds.
Assuming small boys are being molested because of a priests sex drive?

If the priest wanted to have sex, he would just hire a prostitute. Or bang a nun. Child molestation has little to do your sex drive.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Yes to both.
JRandom18
Do you think preists should be allowed to marry? I know clerical marriage is allowed in Protestantism. It is also allowed in Independent Catholic Churches. What about nuns, too?
Could they marry themselves to their wife or husband? In my head it just seems like its just him talking to himself on his vows.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Robot Giny
Minak0

If the priest wanted to have sex, he would just hire a prostitute. Or bang a nun. Child molestation has little to do your sex drive.

Didn't they have some sort of loophole for little boys though?.... Always thought there was one and that was why.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Minak0
Robot Giny
Minak0

Didn't they have some sort of loophole for little boys though?.... Always thought there was one and that was why.
Loophole? What, like a rule that said diddling little boys was okay?

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Robot Giny
Minak0
Robot Giny
Minak0

I dunno. I just thought there was some sort of loophole around it they had. I dunno. I am not a priest, and I don't envy what they do.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Minak0
Robot Giny
Minak0
Robot Giny
Minak0

I dunno. I just thought there was some sort of loophole around it they had. I dunno. I am not a priest, and I don't envy what they do.
No, I really don't think there's a loophole. The Church will try to cover it up when they find out about it, but only because they don't want the bad press. It's still against the rules.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Conservative Citizen

I thought they all already could now xp I guess that's just certain ones, like what you listed. Personally, I think they all should be able to if they want to. I don't remember marriage being a sin....>_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff