Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suki Fairy
I'm so glad people replied ^^ yeah its crazy how much worry and stress we have through all of this! I keep thinking the first few nights of having my baby home I'm going to have no sleep at all, not because the baby is up but because I'll be worried its not breathing or its too cold or too hot. I guess I'm extremely lucky that I'm not throwing up ^o^ I'm sure I still have a chance for it to start happening, but for now I feel great! Though I cry at the silliest things now which drives my husband insane. That and my boobs are too sore to touch >< ouch! Does anyone else have hiccups? I've never had hiccups so often in my life, I swear since being pregnant I hiccup at least twice a day.

oooooooow that sux

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
by the way, congrats to all the soon to be mommies!!!
Suki Fairy
I'm sure there's plenty of other pregnant women here on Gaia. We all have worries, experiences, and advice...right? ^^ I've created this place for just that purpose. For example, I'm totally worried I'm going to have a miscarriage or that I might be eating wrong or not enough...oh plus I havent been throwing up all the time, in fact I feel fine most of the time, is that normal?

heres some protips for pregnant women.

1. the amount of morning sickness in women is dirt low. 20-30% experience it. not every women does.
2. Women do not have a nurturing instinct, it is taught to us through experience, so don't feel like theres something wrong with you if you aren't sure how or what you should do about something.
3. you will not automatically know what a baby wants when it cries.
4. It should be noted that not everyone will also "love their babies" from the very start too. its normal to feel frustration and irritation with your baby at first and doesn't mean your a horrible mother, It might mean raising kids is not for you if it doesn't go away after a while.

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
I'm loving all these advice, comments, and other questions. ^-^ Thank you everyone!

I've got another question though, how far along do you have to be to tell the sex of the baby? >_> I'm so very curious and can't wait to find out so I know what kinds of things to buy.
I just wanted to comment the fact there could be a lot of pregnant people on Gaia. . .There may or may not. But it seems as though there are a lot of young users on there. Hmm. . .well congratulations to anyone. ._.

'End

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
Thank you for the comment and thank you for congratulating! ^^
Just because your not sick doesn't mean your not healthy or whatever.
Caitlin [my Fiance] didn't get sick that much with the last baby,
How much have you been eating? I don't think you will need to worry about a miscarriage.
Everyones body does react differently as well.
My Fiance doesn't eat that much, she didn't have a miscarriage.

I think you will be alright.

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
iTom
Just because your not sick doesn't mean your not healthy or whatever.
Caitlin [my Fiance] didn't get sick that much with the last baby,
How much have you been eating? I don't think you will need to worry about a miscarriage.
Everyones body does react differently as well.
My Fiance doesn't eat that much, she didn't have a miscarriage.

I think you will be alright.

I'm not sure, I usually eat when I'm hungry and I have noticed I eat more than I use to (before I was pregnant) sometimes I dont eat much because there really isnt much to eat (kinda low on money at the moment). Thanks ^^
User Image

haha i'm not pregnant no mo'

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
congratulations! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff