Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

I think this is our last. Three seems like a good number. We'll have two girls and a boy. And although I would have been fine with all girls it is nice knowing I will have a son. And my three are close in age. Olivia and Alex are 21 months apart and Alex and Eoin will be about 28 months apart depending on when he is born. If we have a 4th it would be years and years from now and I'd feel bad because that child wouldn't be close in age with any of his/her siblings.

Speaking of Eoin I had an appointment today. Due date has been changed from March 7th to February 26ht. He's doing good. He's still way down in my pelvis, where we hope he stays. My fluid level is really high so I have an increased chance for an umbilical cord prolapse (still low though) . So basically the further down he is the better.
Mama Ame
I think this is our last. Three seems like a good number. We'll have two girls and a boy. And although I would have been fine with all girls it is nice knowing I will have a son. And my three are close in age. Olivia and Alex are 21 months apart and Alex and Eoin will be about 28 months apart depending on when he is born. If we have a 4th it would be years and years from now and I'd feel bad because that child wouldn't be close in age with any of his/her siblings.

Speaking of Eoin I had an appointment today. Due date has been changed from March 7th to February 26ht. He's doing good. He's still way down in my pelvis, where we hope he stays. My fluid level is really high so I have an increased chance for an umbilical cord prolapse (still low though) . So basically the further down he is the better.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh well that's awesome! I would always to go earlier rather than later aha.

Don't feel too bad, there's a decade between Rick and Sariyah and they are thick as thieves heart

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
This is my first, we won't know the sex til March, but I'm hoping for a girl. My only worry is that my stepson is 4 now and will be 5 when the baby is born. I just hope he won't feel like we don't love him as much or that's being replaced and that he'll love his sibling even though they are 5 years apart in age.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Peprika
This is my first, we won't know the sex til March, but I'm hoping for a girl. My only worry is that my stepson is 4 now and will be 5 when the baby is born. I just hope he won't feel like we don't love him as much or that's being replaced and that he'll love his sibling even though they are 5 years apart in age.
If it were me I would get a baby doll and start teaching him the things he can do to help with the new baby and be involved so the doesn't feel replaced...thats what I have done with both my boys though they are closer in age. A 5 year old can be a great older sibling and help.
Ages: Maddy's 5 and Lily's 17ms. They are about 3.5ys apart. I love it. I would want another that far apart but then Maddy'd be really older... and I don't want to "start over" again so... 2 for me haha

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Ages of mine:

Olivia will be 4 on March 1st. Alex turned 2 on Thanksgiving and Eoin's due date is February 26th. So Olivia and Alex are a little less than two years apart and Alex and Eoin will be a little over two years.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Gerry is 18 months. Sometimes I think it would be nice if he was the last when he is driving me crazy, but when he is 3 we will probably try for another one. I like coming in here to hang out sometimes but I am so not ready to be pregnant again.

I hate how most boys' clothes are blues and greys, although Gerry has a few cute red, orange, and yellow things thrown in the mix.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ages: Joe turned 5 november 8, Robert turns 3 Feb 11 they are 2yr 3mo apart and little miss is due to arrive around May 26 so Little Miss and Robert will be 3 years 3mo apart they are both very excited about having a sister and already love on her all the time. heart

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Peprika

I don't think 5 years is too far apart. My mom and her older sister are 4.5 years apart and they were inseparable until my aunt went to college. Mom is 10 years older than her baby brother, though, and they weren't terribly close b/c she went off to college when he was only 8 (uncle was an oops, which is why they're so far apart.)

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
How was everyones Christmas?

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Veunus Rahl
Ages: Joe turned 5 november 8, Robert turns 3 Feb 11 they are 2yr 3mo apart and little miss is due to arrive around May 26 so Little Miss and Robert will be 3 years 3mo apart they are both very excited about having a sister and already love on her all the time. heart

I couldn't remember if Robert was older or younger than Olivia. So yay now I know!
Veunus Rahl

Really good, for the first time in half a decade! biggrin

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
My Christmas was meh. I mean, fun parties, got a lot of great gifts, saw some family I don't see often. We came down to the in-law's house Tuesday night to stay through the holiday & we're leaving tomorrow. DH made a bit of a fuss about it being his last Christmas to stay at his parents house and be a kid, and won't listen to me when I tell him that, more than likely, we'll be able to do this next year too (unless we actually start TTC in January and succeed right away, which I'm thinking is unlikely b/c a) doubt we'll start in January and b) even if we do, my FW lands right on top of business trips for me for the next 3-4 months.) He also hurt his foot while we were at my mom's house last weekend. Fell down the stairs and put his foot into the heater. No stitches, but it tore up the bottom of his foot & he needs crutches. So I've been doing all the driving, spent an afternoon at his office being a gofer (his desk is upstairs & the printer & copier are downstairs), and had to do all the house chores and car packing for our trip. And doing all that made it so I wasn't able to finish some crafted presents.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl

I couldn't remember if Robert was older or younger than Olivia. So yay now I know!
3nodding xd Yes You do so it will be Joe>Olivia>Robert>Alex>your son> my daughter haha thats a boy girl pattern awsome

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Valixrae
Veunus Rahl

Really good, for the first time in half a decade! biggrin

Yay glad to hear it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces