Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Moonlight_Vampgirl

Oh that's terrible....were you on Birth Control?

no...i was sorta in a if it happens it happens stand of mind and dispite everything i think i can do it and i really really want this baby...always have

Friendly Wench

Crunchy Spice
:

Oh my gosh, this exists?!?! Thanks so much for posting that, I could hug you! I told my boyfriend if they had like a little crib just to ensure little one doesn't fall out of the bed I would be 100x more comfortable with it. I'm so happy that it does! Off to Google!

Friendly Wench

Moonlight_Vampgirl
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Moonlight_Vampgirl

Oh that's terrible....were you on Birth Control?

no...i was sorta in a if it happens it happens stand of mind and dispite everything i think i can do it and i really really want this baby...always have

Huh, well I wish you the very best.

Friendly Wench

Sammiifayse

Do you have any twins in the family? We have a set in my side but I'm afraid of twins. Sooo much work! But then again so much more love and fun heart
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Crunchy Spice
:

Oh my gosh, this exists?!?! Thanks so much for posting that, I could hug you! I told my boyfriend if they had like a little crib just to ensure little one doesn't fall out of the bed I would be 100x more comfortable with it. I'm so happy that it does! Off to Google!
We got a bassinet and one side like goes down and it connects to the bed so you can kind of co-sleep. It's a Bily Bassinet...if you are interested in that smile (although of course you can only use it for so long)

Shirtless Informer

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Crunchy Spice
:

http://www.armsreach.com/ heart

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch

So everything turned out pretty good? smile

Yeah, everything went really well with both the pregnancy, and planning the wedding (though we had to rework our entire reception to fit our budget).

Ah, well as long as everyone is healthy and happy. 3nodding

That's the one. We're all great. Working on #2 ^-^

That's wonderful, I wish you luck! 3nodding

Shameless Consumer

Oooohh new preggo ladies. heart Welcome to you all and I hope your pregnancies go smoothly!
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sammiifayse

Do you have any twins in the family? We have a set in my side but I'm afraid of twins. Sooo much work! But then again so much more love and fun heart

My brother was a fraternal twin (the hereditary type of twins, but the other one didn't survive). If there are identical twins, you're safe, those are pure chance, it's the fraternal ones that are ones you need to look at the maternal family history for.

Shirtless Informer

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Crunchy Spice
:

http://www.gobedbug.com/GOPAGES/infantcosleep.htm
Picture was HUGE so just linking URL: http://gobedbug.tripod.com/GOPAGES/PHOTOS/parentscloseup.jpg
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch

Yeah, everything went really well with both the pregnancy, and planning the wedding (though we had to rework our entire reception to fit our budget).

Thanks. We tried last month without success, but that was also my first month off the pill, which is usually pretty hit and miss to begin with. Hoping we have a little more luck with February ^-^

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Shima Shinji
Oooohh new preggo ladies. heart Welcome to you all and I hope your pregnancies go smoothly!

Thank you, glad to be here! 3nodding

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch
Sammiifayse
The Fangorn Witch

Thanks. We tried last month without success, but that was also my first month off the pill, which is usually pretty hit and miss to begin with. Hoping we have a little more luck with February ^-^

February Valentine magic luck to you in that case. 3nodding
You'd have yourself a fall baby. smile I'm gonna guess you'll be wanting a girl?
The Fangorn Witch

February Valentine magic luck to you in that case. 3nodding
You'd have yourself a fall baby. smile I'm gonna guess you'll be wanting a girl?

Spring, I'm Australian ^-^
I don't know what I want. We both wanted a girl with Emmett, but this time, I know how amazing my little boy is, so I can't decide. My husband wants a girl though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff