Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
Call Me Stephanie
I don't think I get to keep this baby either...
I'm sorry love, Personally I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I know you've been ttc for awhile, but perhaps it would be beneficial for not to test so early? Isn't it true that most miscarriages happen normally before the woman knows if she's pregnant or not? I feel like if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to test at all, until I was about 6 weeks (Still a bit early, but it was when I found out this time). I feel like just because we have tests that can tell us when we are 4 weeks pregnant...doesn't mean we should always use them.

I hate to be a butt, but my Dr.'s think that I may have miscarried because during the 6 1/2 weeks that I was pregnant, I was taking my birth control. If I would have tested sooner I definitely wouldn't have been taking my pills and would have been living differently. And a lot of women would want to know if they were pregnant, regardless of if they miscarry or not. sweatdrop

Friendly Wench

Call Me Stephanie

Oh God, I am keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. Hopefully it is just a test being wonky. Perhaps you should go to the ER or see your Dr. though?

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
Call Me Stephanie

I know you've been ttc for awhile, but perhaps it would be beneficial for not to test so early? Isn't it true that most miscarriages happen normally before the woman knows if she's pregnant or not? I feel like if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to test at all, until I was about 6 weeks (Still a bit early, but it was when I found out this time). I feel like just because we have tests that can tell us when we are 4 weeks pregnant...doesn't mean we should always use them.

I hate to be a butt, but my Dr.'s think that I may have miscarried because during the 6 1/2 weeks that I was pregnant, I was taking my birth control. If I would have tested sooner I definitely wouldn't have been taking my pills and would have been living differently. And a lot of women would want to know if they were pregnant, regardless of if they miscarry or not. sweatdrop
As I said in an earlier post, I meant for those people who are actively TTC. sweatdrop I should have been clearer in the op regarding the issue I suppose.

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
Call Me Stephanie

As I said in an earlier post, I meant for those people who are actively TTC. sweatdrop I should have been clearer in the op regarding the issue I suppose.

Oh sorry if I didn't read all of them! I have just been skimming a bit. ^ ^lll

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Naw it's okay. I mean when I thought I was pregnant this time, I went out as soon as I realized I was supposed to have my period but wasn't feeling any normal symptoms. But I wasn't TTC in the slightest, so I wasn't having the ideal lifestyle for pregnancy. If you are TTC, (As I was earlier) then you should be living that lifestyle already, at least imho.

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Naw it's okay. I mean when I thought I was pregnant this time, I went out as soon as I realized I was supposed to have my period but wasn't feeling any normal symptoms. But I wasn't TTC in the slightest, so I wasn't having the ideal lifestyle for pregnancy. If you are TTC, (As I was earlier) then you should be living that lifestyle already, at least imho.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. Haha, as someone who plans on TTC in a few months I don't want to live and eat healthier though. I understand it's a necessary evil but uuugh carrots instead of carrot cake? Bleh! xd

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. Haha, as someone who plans on TTC in a few months I don't want to live and eat healthier though. I understand it's a necessary evil but uuugh carrots instead of carrot cake? Bleh! xd
Hey! I love carrots >.>

xD
But no...My body completely rejects oranges and orange juice. it's the strangest thing...and red apples. But he LOVES coffee and all sorts of other things...I don't get it. The thing he really likes are asparagus. I...HATE asparagus. But his sperm donor likes them...so I suppose it makes a little sense.

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Hey! I love carrots >.>

xD
But no...My body completely rejects oranges and orange juice. it's the strangest thing...and red apples. But he LOVES coffee and all sorts of other things...I don't get it. The thing he really likes are asparagus. I...HATE asparagus. But his sperm donor likes them...so I suppose it makes a little sense.

I love carrots to! I was actually munching on some , which make me think of it. xd
That's so weird! I actually got lucky with my pregnancy, I am allergic to milk and it completely went away. And I also craaaved orange juice. Like a gallon a week craved. xd
Wait, how do you know he likes asparagus if you don't like it? o . o

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Hey! I love carrots >.>

xD

I love carrots to! I was actually munching on some , which make me think of it. xd
That's so weird! I actually got lucky with my pregnancy, I am allergic to milk and it completely went away. And I also craaaved orange juice. Like a gallon a week craved. xd
Wait, how do you know he likes asparagus if you don't like it? o . o
I was at a wedding...

And Idk why, but asparagus is like...ALWAYS at a wedding. It looked terrible, but didn't smell to bad, so I ate one...and another...then the plate of them was gone and I was ashamed -. -
Fetish: Yup. I'm cool again. Until I take another test. Then I may freak a little again... but I'll get over it quick. lol

Rachel: I gotta get a referral before I can even see an OB. Then I'll have to hope they'll do the blood work for me. I have a vvveerrry small selection of OBs to choose from down here. I just know with my M/C in July, I got a +, then it just started getting lighter and lighter then I started bleeding.

I got an appointment with an OB but it's not until 12/17. I would have called to get it moved up but it's the weekend... they are closed.

An OB won't test you until you've had 3 losses.

Blood: I'd cut her from my life; that kind of talk is uncalled for... but that's just me.

Stark: I'm not sure but probably. I was really comparing the FRER to the previous FRER and the $1tree test to the previous one.

Shima: Most won't look at you until after 3 losses. My 3rd was in July but I haven't seen an OB since then because we moved and things have been crazy. I got appointment Friday, but that's when I started getting worried and they were closed. I gotta wait until tomorrow to call them again.

Sora: Well, now that I had a third, they can test me to possibly find out what's going on. If it turns out I have a progesterone deficiency, they can give me shots as soon as I find out...so the sooner I find out the better the chance we can make the baby stick.

Friendly Wench

Soraanki
I was at a wedding...

And Idk why, but asparagus is like...ALWAYS at a wedding. It looked terrible, but didn't smell to bad, so I ate one...and another...then the plate of them was gone and I was ashamed -. -

Why be ashamed? It's veggies, that's an accomplishment! I love asparagus....I've also been to two weddings where they had it....weird... But they were vegetarian weddings so I guess I could have guessed it would be nothng but veg.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki
I was at a wedding...

Why be ashamed? It's veggies, that's an accomplishment! I love asparagus....I've also been to two weddings where they had it....weird... But they were vegetarian weddings so I guess I could have guessed it would be nothng but veg.
Yeah, well I am like hating it. I don't think that I've ever enjoyed asparagus. That's why I am ashamed. xD

Friendly Wench

Soraanki

But it's like the veg of the Gods!

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Soraanki

But it's like the veg of the Gods!
xp gonk

But they are all slimy and gross most of the time. and just.....ick.

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Hi, I'm Meagan
I'm twenty
and I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant.

I think I am either a month to 5 weeks along.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff