Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Diet Poison
Digital Fiend
Diet Poison
>___> My hubby's not 22 (He'll be 28 early next year), but our 2nd wedding anniversary is this year.

Congrats! What date?

December 22nd. smile

I think winter weddings are pretty. Any particular reason for that date? {Sorry if I mix up any information, Liam has an upset tummy. Poor little guy}

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Good to hear Digital!
Just found out that I've been lucky and that Aaliyah has gained back her original weight aaand has put on an extra 4 grams as well<3 Shouldn't be long until she's actually fitting into the things that people bought her.

Are you formula or breastfeeding? Just curious...

Breastfeeding~
Call Me Stephanie
Blood: That is not a healthy relationship at all. You can't control your partner's friends! A relationship is nothing without trust. If you can't trust him not to cheat on you then you have no business being with him. He should be able to have female friends without you thinking he's cheating. Just like you have male friends and he shouldn't think you're cheating on him.

If HE'S given you no reason to think he's a cheater, then you can't just tell him you feel uncomfortable with her so he shouldn't talk to her. That's not fair to him. He has been faithful, he shouldn't pay for mistakes of Exs. Furthermore, he deserves his privacy. You can't expect him to let you read through his conversations or have your Dad babysit him and said girl!

Im not trying to control his friends, but I am trying to protect our relationship. And if I feel threatened by another girl, I think I should have the right to. And the only reason I even had a sneaking suspicion that he was cheating because of the way he acts about her, and because of pictures that I found on his phone. Im pretty sure that that gives me a right to be worried, and to be a bit more defensive. Wouldnt you be?

And he HAS given me reason to think he was cheating. Its not just because of my exs. Its because I know the signs of it. And as far as you claiming that hes been faithful, you have no idea of that, because you dont know him. Im not trying to say that he cant have privacy, and Im not trying to say that my dad has to babysit him. But if I feel that my relationship is threatened, Im going to try and save it. Privacy is one thing. Lying and hiding things is another.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Good to hear Digital!
Just found out that I've been lucky and that Aaliyah has gained back her original weight aaand has put on an extra 4 grams as well<3 Shouldn't be long until she's actually fitting into the things that people bought her.

Breastfeeding~

I'm really bad at keeping on a feeding schedule. Trying to get better. I'm so disorganized...

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Good to hear Digital!

Breastfeeding~

I'm really bad at keeping on a feeding schedule. Trying to get better. I'm so disorganized...

I don't have one, kinda just go off Aaliyah, otherwise I get too frustrated and she does as well.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Digital Fiend
Naterbee
Good to hear Digital!

Breastfeeding~

I don't have one, kinda just go off Aaliyah, otherwise I get too frustrated and she does as well.

That's what I mainly do, but everyone gets on me about the every 2 hrs. I know my mom never did that though. When I slept, she let me sleep.

Heroic Mage

Digital Fiend
I think winter weddings are pretty. Any particular reason for that date? {Sorry if I mix up any information, Liam has an upset tummy. Poor little guy}

Um, it was close enough to Christmas that my friends would be home from college...and I really like even numbers.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Diet Poison
Digital Fiend

Um, it was close enough to Christmas that my friends would be home from college...and I really like even numbers.

A good a reason if there ever was one. 3nodding 4laugh

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
We took a big bath tonight. I breastfed him, and between eating, I helped him float in the water. He seemed cool with it. Flashback to his past residence maybe?

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital Fiend
The Fetish Faerie
Well, I am planning a trip to Disney World for December for my 2 year wedding anniversary and my husband's 22 birthday. I think if I get pregnant I'll be okay on the rides because I don't do things like Splash Mountain or Expedition Everest or Tower of Terror. I'm more of a haunted mansion type person.

Heh, my hubbie is 22 and we just celebrated our second also, early congrats! Haunted mansion rules!!!

Thanks, I love the haunted mansion. I always said if I have the money I am going to get an exact replica of it. Though I read a Yahoo! article about a mansion based off the Disneyland haunted mansion for 800k. It's down to the detail the same of the house, I would prefer the mansion in DisneyWorld.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It didn't snow on my wedding but it did the day before. I got married at Opryland Hotel.
Clicky here website I got married at the garden conservatory area by two waterfalls. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

6,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Contributor 150
Wonderful and helpful thread. I hope anyone who is going through pregnancy or anything related can get some support from here. biggrin

Heroic Mage

<___< I wore a sleeveless dress for my wedding...and I was warm, because I got married in the desert.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Diet Poison
<___< I wore a sleeveless dress for my wedding...and I was warm, because I got married in the desert.

Heh, sounds like James' dream. He grew up in the desert for the most part.

Heroic Mage

Digital Fiend
Heh, sounds like James' dream. He grew up in the desert for the most part.

So did I. We drove back to my hometown to get married. Even in the photos, you can't really tell it was the end of December.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff