Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pandella
Digital Fiend
Can't sleep...dr's appt. tomorrow at 9am. >_< I hope this is the last weight appt. I should have scheduled it for Thursday. Oh well....

You look like you've lost A LOT of weight, especially in the face. Why do you sound
so concerned? :C You look fine to me!

Thanks! Last night an old acquantance said I looked good for just pushing out a baby. sweatdrop Last checked I lost 27lbs. 3nodding

The weight appt. is actually for Liam. He's not up to his birthweight yet and the pediatrician keeps wanting him to come back to get it checked. And I'm rather done with them, mainly because he's giving me diapers, he has wet tears, his mouth is wet. I know he's not dehydrated, he's just not gaining a lot of weight. She'll just keep asking if I feed him formula after every feeding. Which I don't. He gets some formula, but usually when I'm not available or just to give James/Eevee some time with him.

Oddly enough, WIC wasn't concerned with his weigh loss. Go figure for ONCE! rofl

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
B|

Blargh, I just heard my mum bitching over the phone about my mothering skills.
I just.
THat annoys the crap out of me, only been at this for ten days and Aaliyah's dad only went home yesterday so I'm feeling a little on the side of overtired and plain depressed. I wish she'd give me the chance to get back into the swing of things before she starts complaining about me.

Is anybody else living with their mothers? Do/did you guys get the same crap I'm hearing?
Naterbee
B|

Blargh, I just heard my mum bitching over the phone about my mothering skills.
I just.
THat annoys the crap out of me, only been at this for ten days and Aaliyah's dad only went home yesterday so I'm feeling a little on the side of overtired and plain depressed. I wish she'd give me the chance to get back into the swing of things before she starts complaining about me.

Is anybody else living with their mothers? Do/did you guys get the same crap I'm hearing?

No but I keep getting stupid advice all the time from my husband's mother. She gets offended too easily too. We were putting the baby's carseat in her car so she could take him and baby sit him while we sorted out things with our new house and she totally installed it wrong and had the seatbelts all ******** up on it and kept arguing it was right when it wasn't and husband was convinced she installed it properly as well until I made him sit down and watch a youtube video on how rear facing infant car seats are properly installed. I guess I am the only one who really cares if my baby survives a car crash in her tiny go cart. sad

@Shima

Yeah, but the issue is when you are breast feeding you can ovulate and be fertile without having had a period yet and I never knew that before the midwife told me and I was really shocked lol. I was told that a woman is most fertile right after she has a baby, it's strange. My health visitor that comes to see us has two children that are exactly 10 months apart and she exclusively breast fed ( and was really pushy and unhappy about my choice to EP lol ) both of them. When she was explaining the birth control to me and giving me pamphlets of information on when to get it and what kind while nursing and blah blah she was really stressing against the whole nursing as a form of birth control...I think she may have got screwed over with that and it's why her kids are so close together lol. sweatdrop

@Leaking topic

Lol I leak a ton, especially when I'm naked about to get in the shower or bath. As soon as my shirt comes off and I'm walking over to turn the faucet on my faucets are already on. LOL xp When I'm pumping one breast, the other will leak a lot too. Out in public I wear a padded bra with nursing pads in them, some women I've heard use those little silicon breast shells to protect sore nipples if they have issues and collect drops of milk but I don't use thems. sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee

The worst I've gotten is being 'yelled' at for formula use. She was really just worried about my supply, but the one time I stood up to her, she got really mad and went "Nevermind, I don't know what I'm talking about."

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Willl a morning of really bad stress hurt my baby...
A TON of s**t has hit the fan this morning and I'm shaking and sick to my stomach...

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Digital Fiend
Naterbee

The worst I've gotten is being 'yelled' at for formula use. She was really just worried about my supply, but the one time I stood up to her, she got really mad and went "Nevermind, I don't know what I'm talking about."

Yeah, my mum does that as well- And I'd just gotten Aaliyah down for half an hour when she woke up screaming on me- I checked her nappy and couldn't smell or see anything so I figured she must have had a bit of wind or something and mum came in and took her off me 'cos I was getting a little frustrated and stressed out 'cos she was still crying and she changed her nappy.
There was the littlest bit of poop along where her crack sits and mum was all "God, that's disgusting, you left it on her for too long and now she's in pain."

And then she went and told everyone who rang up this morning.

Had a night of bub being upset and unsettled, got a whole two hours sleep all up and I'd just had it. Probably didn't help that Aliyah's dad was always there to take her away after her 6:30 - 7:00 am feed up until Sunday so I no longer have that little bit of extra sleep in the mornings.

And @ Sae; Anytime I was under a lot of stress in the later months Aaliyah would sorta calm down her movements, instead of pummeling my ribs I'd get lazy stretches and that sort of thing. I'm not going to say that it's a coincidence because it happened too often for that to be the case but other then that bub was fine.

If you're concerned though, just keep track of movements and make sure that at least at some point during the day you get the time to breathe and calm down a bit. May seem impossible but it's better for you and your baby if you let yourself try it.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Sae Insanity
A TON of s**t has hit the fan this morning and I'm shaking and sick to my stomach...
you alright?

If you need to talk about it ket us know!

Ugh I feel like waaaay to much TMI here...but I have had a real easy pregnancy so far...yeah I had nausea...yeah I've been lazy....but hell I've had it pretty good. All except one thing. Twice now, I have had Hemorrhoids that are soooo painful that they stop me from moving. I actually tired to call in this morning (They didn't let me, you know eventually my doctor is going to get wind of me working like they make me and I will end up on bed rest...) for work because whenever I move/sit/bend/do anything that is other then laying down in a statue-esk position...it hurts so bad I am almost reduced to tears! They said they can't get anyone else to come in...so I have to be there...everyone else has to many hours...

This has happened twice...I'm using the preparation H cream....but it doesn't seem to do much of anything for me, despite using it as the direction says.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Naterbee
Digital Fiend
Naterbee

Yeah, my mum does that as well- And I'd just gotten Aaliyah down for half an hour when she woke up screaming on me- I checked her nappy and couldn't smell or see anything so I figured she must have had a bit of wind or something and mum came in and took her off me 'cos I was getting a little frustrated and stressed out 'cos she was still crying and she changed her nappy.
There was the littlest bit of poop along where her crack sits and mum was all "God, that's disgusting, you left it on her for too long and now she's in pain."

And then she went and told everyone who rang up this morning.

Had a night of bub being upset and unsettled, got a whole two hours sleep all up and I'd just had it. Probably didn't help that Aliyah's dad was always there to take her away after her 6:30 - 7:00 am feed up until Sunday so I no longer have that little bit of extra sleep in the mornings.

And @ Sae; Anytime I was under a lot of stress in the later months Aaliyah would sorta calm down her movements, instead of pummeling my ribs I'd get lazy stretches and that sort of thing. I'm not going to say that it's a coincidence because it happened too often for that to be the case but other then that bub was fine.

If you're concerned though, just keep track of movements and make sure that at least at some point during the day you get the time to breathe and calm down a bit. May seem impossible but it's better for you and your baby if you let yourself try it.

She's actually been moving a lot more since I got woken up with this s**t....and she still hasn't sotpped. They aren't FRANTIC, but they aren't the same movements I'm used to, it just worries me.
I'm trying to keep my stress down but my stomach keeps cramping and I feel sick... I'm trying to calm myself down but it was just so much at once, and one thing after another...

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Soraanki
Sae Insanity
you alright?

Ugh I feel like waaaay to much TMI here...but I have had a real easy pregnancy so far...yeah I had nausea...yeah I've been lazy....but hell I've had it pretty good. All except one thing. Twice now, I have had Hemorrhoids that are soooo painful that they stop me from moving. I actually tired to call in this morning (They didn't let me, you know eventually my doctor is going to get wind of me working like they make me and I will end up on bed rest...) for work because whenever I move/sit/bend/do anything that is other then laying down in a statue-esk position...it hurts so bad I am almost reduced to tears! They said they can't get anyone else to come in...so I have to be there...everyone else has to many hours...

This has happened twice...I'm using the preparation H cream....but it doesn't seem to do much of anything for me, despite using it as the direction says.

I'm fine...

And it sounds bad, but I'm going to explain it anyway.
My boyfriend IS still technically married, he's been trying to get the divorce rolling and she's just not cooperating. We've been keeping us being together quiet, but she hacked his facebook this morning (I Haven't messaged him on it) and saw a message he and my mom had exchanged and FLIPPED OUT. My boyfriend's mom came in with her phone saying that if he wasn't going to talk to (let's call her B), that she was coming here RIGHT then.

She started screaming at him and all this s**t, saying that she wasn't going to get the divorce until a paternity test is done (her and her family have even posted about this on FACEBOOK, using my name, his name, and HIS MOTHER'S NAME) and s**t...

There's so much to it that i Cna't really sort it all out right now...he's mostly pissed that they've dragged his mom into it, INFURIATED is a better word, though... she doesn't really have a part in us being together, but they're basically calling her trash for not telling B about it and what not, and saying that I"m such a nice girl for screwing a married man and that they think Corey was a cover up boyfriend. THIS IS ALL ON FACEBOOK.

Ugh!
My boyfriend actually got in bed and cried...this isn't fair. This isn't fair at all...
Sae Insanity
Soraanki
Sae Insanity
you alright?

I'm fine...

And it sounds bad, but I'm going to explain it anyway.
My boyfriend IS still technically married, he's been trying to get the divorce rolling and she's just not cooperating. We've been keeping us being together quiet, but she hacked his facebook this morning (I Haven't messaged him on it) and saw a message he and my mom had exchanged and FLIPPED OUT. My boyfriend's mom came in with her phone saying that if he wasn't going to talk to (let's call her B), that she was coming here RIGHT then.

She started screaming at him and all this s**t, saying that she wasn't going to get the divorce until a paternity test is done (her and her family have even posted about this on FACEBOOK, using my name, his name, and HIS MOTHER'S NAME) and s**t...

There's so much to it that i Cna't really sort it all out right now...he's mostly pissed that they've dragged his mom into it, INFURIATED is a better word, though... she doesn't really have a part in us being together, but they're basically calling her trash for not telling B about it and what not, and saying that I"m such a nice girl for screwing a married man and that they think Corey was a cover up boyfriend. THIS IS ALL ON FACEBOOK.

Ugh!
My boyfriend actually got in bed and cried...this isn't fair. This isn't fair at all...

Awww sweety, sounds like your going through a hard time sad . that is one of the reasons why i hate facebook as people make a huge deal out of things. As a outsider i find it bloody annoying how nothing has been said about her hacking him. He wants to divorce her and therefore obviously the relationship was not working and things can happen. Sounds like she is trying to make out your a home wrecker and stuff basically playing the sympathy vote.

Record all phone calls from now on and keep a log of every communication with her and anyone else if they get aggressive. Nothing may come of it but seriously just back yourself up as sounds like she is going to be up in all your faces and also turning people against you. best to cover yourself incase you need proof.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Sae: That's horrible of her. I don't count "technically" married as still married myself. Obviously things weren't working out and divorce takes awhile even with both parties on board with it. I've had two cousins that were separated for YEARS because their "husbands" refused to give it to them.

I think you should avoid facebook right now or block anyone causing stress. Its not fair, but you have to think about your mental health right now. How is his mom doing?

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Naterbee

I'm living with my parents, and my boyfriends. We don't yet have the money to go out and buy our own place so every other week we are at the others house (Or we will be when the baby gets here). I'm sure that my mom will try to take Crystil if I can't get her to stop crying right away because she has issues with hearing any babies cry for too long. She doesn't even like the little girl she babysits to cry after she leaves our house. Aside from that, I don't think I'll have any issues except for my mom 'reminding' me to feed and change her diaper.

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
We just had our second baby shower this weekend, and there is still a few things I know we need to get. I've looked online for some checklists of what we'll need, but I still don't think that using them will make sure we have everything. I feel like even though we do have the main stuff I'm still forgetting some really important things that we'll need. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go into labor sometime at the end of this month because I keep having really crazy dreams, and my sisters period changed, and I'm afraid that I won't have everything I need when the time comes. I've had my hospital bag packed for about a month and a half now, and even that I've gone through many different times and still feel like I'm forgetting things.

Does/did anyone else feel like this at the end of their pregnancy?
Pandella

I think part of me thinks that he only offered to stop talking to her to make me feel better. His phone has a password on it. Well, actually, its like.. This thing you have to draw. Its like a connect the dot thing, but you basically make a design and it unlocks your phone. And I watched him log in and memorized his passcode so I can get it. So I think he only offered and then figured he could still talk to her because he thought I didnt have his pass code. I dont know though.

Its just hard for me to communicate, because I get upset so easily, and sometimes I feel like Im not doing anything but annoying him and making it worse. And I dont want to push it to where it actually ends our relationship, you know? Its just so irritating.

And if she tried anything, I would burn her house down.
Digital Fiend

-hugs back- Yeah, from past relationships. My past two boyfriends cheated on me multiple times. One with the same girl, and the other with multiple girls. My trust takes forever to truly earn, and once you get it, you should consider yourself lucky. I asked him this morning before he left to text me while he was at work. He said he would try, but that his supervisors were getting strict on texting. I told him to text me on break, and he said he would try and remember. And he hasnt texted me yet. :/ And his lunch break has already passed....

And yes. When I went through his phone, her text message to him said "I miss you sneak texting me at work." It said something else, but I forget. And he told her the same thing he told me. That the supervisors are getting strict.

Between my depression, my anxiety, my trust issues, and these damn hormones, Im becoming a wreck. I almost feel like I cant even look at him without crying, just knowing that he may be thinking of her or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff