Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Scotch Taped Heart
I don't even know what pot smells like >.> I am, however, tired of smelling the cigarette smoke around here. If I wanted to smoke, I would. There's two babies (okay, so Amelia isn't a baby anymore) in the house. Ditch the cigs already.

Cats: I want kitties! Of course, Paul wants dogs. Right now, we're stuck with Nemo, Amelia's betta fish.

That's my ex-MIL's house. So gross. I know they still smoke there, and Aden is surrounded with it at his dad's too - his dad and the girlfriend both smoke, not in the house, but it's in their clothes and whatnot of course. There's nothing I can do to stop it. They know full well it's irresponsible but that's about as far as it goes.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think pot smells horrible. Just like cigarettes do. Just like overpowering perfume. Just like all the other strong scented things out there. I just hate it when people are inconsiderate.

Got back from my doctor's appointment. I gained 3lbs. William's heartbeat is still 140. I was told I smell like cotton candy.

"You're on auto-pilot with this pregnancy." -Doctor.

That just amuses me to no end. I don't know why.
Digital Fiend
I think pot smells horrible. Just like cigarettes do. Just like overpowering perfume. Just like all the other strong scented things out there. I just hate it when people are inconsiderate.

Got back from my doctor's appointment. I gained 3lbs. William's heartbeat is still 140. I was told I smell like cotton candy.

Why on earth do you smell like cotton candy?!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PetitChat
Scotch Taped Heart
I don't even know what pot smells like >.> I am, however, tired of smelling the cigarette smoke around here. If I wanted to smoke, I would. There's two babies (okay, so Amelia isn't a baby anymore) in the house. Ditch the cigs already.

Cats: I want kitties! Of course, Paul wants dogs. Right now, we're stuck with Nemo, Amelia's betta fish.

That's my ex-MIL's house. So gross. I know they still smoke there, and Aden is surrounded with it at his dad's too - his dad and the girlfriend both smoke, not in the house, but it's in their clothes and whatnot of course. There's nothing I can do to stop it. They know full well it's irresponsible but that's about as far as it goes.

Well, at least they don't smoke in the house. I hope they don't smoke in the car either.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PetitChat
Digital Fiend

Why on earth do you smell like cotton candy?!

I guess it has to be this perfume I found around the house {lawls, I don't know who it originally belonged too} called Dark Kiss, I think? It's a bath and body works scent.
Digital Fiend
PetitChat
Scotch Taped Heart

Well, at least they don't smoke in the house. I hope they don't smoke in the car either.

As far as I know, they do. His girlfriend is...really self-absorbed and lazy. She won't get up and do something if she doesn't have to. She would rather have people bring her things and do things for her. She complains if she has to bring her kids or Aden to school or anything, and complained the TWO times we asked them to bring Aden here instead of us driving there. She smokes in her car because it's convenient, I guarantee it. AND they're the type of people who are so ignorant to how gross their habits are to non-smokers. So they open the windows and they think it's fine. Oy.
PetitChat

As far as I know, they do. His girlfriend is...really self-absorbed and lazy. She won't get up and do something if she doesn't have to. She would rather have people bring her things and do things for her. She complains if she has to bring her kids or Aden to school or anything, and complained the TWO times we asked them to bring Aden here instead of us driving there. She smokes in her car because it's convenient, I guarantee it. AND they're the type of people who are so ignorant to how gross their habits are to non-smokers. So they open the windows and they think it's fine. Oy.

Sounds like the people here. Although they think they can smoke outside and be okay. Except, it's spring/summer. So the windows are open. Smoke outside all you want, but it's going to waft into the house anyway.
Scotch Taped Heart
PetitChat

Sounds like the people here. Although they think they can smoke outside and be okay. Except, it's spring/summer. So the windows are open. Smoke outside all you want, but it's going to waft into the house anyway.

I have plenty of friends who smoke... but it's always outside, and if they're outside with a non-smoker, they'll be courteous and stand where it's not going blow into anyone's face. I mean it's always going to be left on clothes and stuff, but there's a thoughtful way and a super inconsiderate way to have your bad habits. razz

Clean Raider

PetitChat
Scotch Taped Heart
PetitChat

I have plenty of friends who smoke... but it's always outside, and if they're outside with a non-smoker, they'll be courteous and stand where it's not going blow into anyone's face. I mean it's always going to be left on clothes and stuff, but there's a thoughtful way and a super inconsiderate way to have your bad habits. razz
Much agreed!

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Britney Spears Fantasy perfume smells like cotton candy. Man that was my favorite perfume for a long time.. I finally moved on. I need to find a new one =(.

I have pictures scheduled for the boys on Wednesday!!! biggrin !

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Baby shower tomorrow! So excited! biggrin relaxing, just wish I could go chill out on the beach but I don't wanna go alone. X.x so I will stay inside. XD I am my obgyn's easy patient visit. No problems, no swelling, no complications, great heartbeat, great blood pressure, happy healthy baby. Feeling great, getting antsy for tomorrow.

On another great note, today mark finalizes his divorce today. So happy this is done and over with. :3 it will be a lot less stress on him and will let us move forward. smile

Greedy Receiver

Hey y'all! Finding out the gender of my baby this coming Wednesday! We'll see if I'm carrying a Daron Lee or a Delilah Marie. We're so excited!

My firstborn son, Chad Nicholas, is only a year and and two months right now so he doesn't understand fully what mommy's growing tummy means, but he will be just about a year and a half when the baby is born so we'll see how he reacts then! He is such a social little guy, though, and loves to play with kids and hug them so I'm not too concerned about jealousy or aggression towards the new baby. Hopefully, he'll love being a big brother!

Oh! And a fun tidbit here, Digital Fiend and I are practically right on top of one another as far as due dates are concerned. We'll see who goes into labor first! lol

Edit: Here's a picture of my little guy a couple months ago sitting at the table like a big kid eating Corn Puffs: Chad Nicholas

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Okay, so, I got my insurance lined out after HOURS of paper shuffling this morning. I'm going to apply for WIC on Monday. I'm also going to do Healthy Start, since IDKWTF I'm doing baby-wise, this being my first go-around. Prenatals taste like chalk. I need to find an OB/GYN, since mine has moved since my pap smear last year and I can't use her anymore. sad She would've been perfect, for real.
I'm already about to pull my hair out. xD Everyone is coming at me, trying to help, telling me to do this this and this and that. It's all too much. I had to take a few minutes for myself today, and I'm going to start using a pocket calendar. But! Now I have to get ready for work. I'll chat with you ladies tomorrow. smile

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Eisefin
Hey y'all! Finding out the gender of my baby this coming Wednesday! We'll see if I'm carrying a Daron Lee or a Delilah Marie. We're so excited!

My firstborn son, Chad Nicholas, is only a year and and two months right now so he doesn't understand fully what mommy's growing tummy means, but he will be just about a year and a half when the baby is born so we'll see how he reacts then! He is such a social little guy, though, and loves to play with kids and hug them so I'm not too concerned about jealousy or aggression towards the new baby. Hopefully, he'll love being a big brother!

Oh! And a fun tidbit here, Digital Fiend and I are practically right on top of one another as far as due dates are concerned. We'll see who goes into labor first! lol

Edit: Here's a picture of my little guy a couple months ago sitting at the table like a big kid eating Corn Puffs: Chad Nicholas

Omg! That face! He's so cute.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Stark Raveling Mad
Okay, so, I got my insurance lined out after HOURS of paper shuffling this morning. I'm going to apply for WIC on Monday. I'm also going to do Healthy Start, since IDKWTF I'm doing baby-wise, this being my first go-around. Prenatals taste like chalk. I need to find an OB/GYN, since mine has moved since my pap smear last year and I can't use her anymore. sad She would've been perfect, for real.
I'm already about to pull my hair out. xD Everyone is coming at me, trying to help, telling me to do this this and this and that. It's all too much. I had to take a few minutes for myself today, and I'm going to start using a pocket calendar. But! Now I have to get ready for work. I'll chat with you ladies tomorrow. smile

It is a lot at first, but you're getting it done. I always like to make lists of stuff I need to do...which I actually do need to call WIC and set up a new appointment, yay.

If you have a social form, you could ask for everyone to leave advice there so you can go through it later or something. Everyone wants to help, but they can sometimes annoy more than help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff