Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ButterFairy Rainbow
Azlein
ButterFairy Rainbow
User Image

Sydnee and Serenity. Sorry it took me so long to upload the photo, but here they are.

They are so beautiful. 3nodding I can't wait till my little angel is here.

Yes you can...

But I don't wanna!!! xd x3
Sooo I took a mirror to look down there because I was itching and I wanted to make sure there was no infection... and dang. I'm still open. It really must take a long time to close up. It still hurts down there, and now I have an irritating itch I can't do anything about.

How long do you think this will last? I swear, the after pregnancy is worse than being pregnant at times like this.

Feral Reindeer

Itching might mean that you are healing... Right? ninja

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
ZellyKat
I swear, the after pregnancy is worse than being pregnant at times like this.

I honestly am not looking forward to the afterpart at all. Well, physically with mommy's body.
Sandraugiga
Itching might mean that you are healing... Right? ninja
yeah... but it still sucks. sweatdrop

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ZellyKat
Sooo I took a mirror to look down there because I was itching and I wanted to make sure there was no infection... and dang. I'm still open. It really must take a long time to close up. It still hurts down there, and now I have an irritating itch I can't do anything about.

How long do you think this will last? I swear, the after pregnancy is worse than being pregnant at times like this.

Did you get stitches? The itching is just healing up. =(. I did.. mine are itching like crazy.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just want to take the rough side of the sponge to my v****a sometimes... scream

Try some soap in a shower.. kindda.. spread your legs a little. Not too much where it's uncomfortable though. I use an aloe bar soap and a hypoallergenic feminine wash and soak ( in the shower ) for a few minutes.. and then AIR DRY.
Being in the pads all day could also be irritating if your skin is sensitive like mine.
It will heal up.
And I completely agree.. it's so irritating.. especially when you just want to cuddle baby and relax.. stare
SlightlyBurntCupcake
ZellyKat

Did you get stitches? The itching is just healing up. =(. I did.. mine are itching like crazy.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just want to take the rough side of the sponge to my v****a sometimes... scream

Try some soap in a shower.. kindda.. spread your legs a little. Not too much where it's uncomfortable though. I use an aloe bar soap and a hypoallergenic feminine wash and soak ( in the shower ) for a few minutes.. and then AIR DRY.
Being in the pads all day could also be irritating if your skin is sensitive like mine.
It will heal up.
And I completely agree.. it's so irritating.. especially when you just want to cuddle baby and relax.. stare

The pads to make it annoying. I don't like to sleep in underwear normally unless I'm on my period because I used to get really bad yeast infections so being in underwear every night for over a week is just annoying.

I did get stitches, which is another reason I was checking with a mirror. Now that the swelling is down I wanted to see what they looked like. They said I tore twice but I only saw one set on my labia.

Baby girl is sleeping in daddy's arms right now. It's really cute.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ZellyKat

The pads to make it annoying. I don't like to sleep in underwear normally unless I'm on my period because I used to get really bad yeast infections so being in underwear every night for over a week is just annoying.

I did get stitches, which is another reason I was checking with a mirror. Now that the swelling is down I wanted to see what they looked like. They said I tore twice but I only saw one set on my labia.

Baby girl is sleeping in daddy's arms right now. It's really cute.

The pads are the worst part for me. I hate them normally.. then add together pads and stitches.. and it's just itchy as all hell gonk
It does go away though! With Ashton it was 2 weeks, and I was "almost" completely healed at 4.
I mean, I had sex at 4 weeks.. but only because of my situation ( husband was going back to war for 10 months ) with Ashton...

I only had one tear.. and I don't know where.. I haven't looked. I "touched" with Ashton and almost died xD
I thought I was ruined lol.
SlightlyBurntCupcake

The pads are the worst part for me. I hate them normally.. then add together pads and stitches.. and it's just itchy as all hell gonk
It does go away though! With Ashton it was 2 weeks, and I was "almost" completely healed at 4.
I mean, I had sex at 4 weeks.. but only because of my situation ( husband was going back to war for 10 months ) with Ashton...

I only had one tear.. and I don't know where.. I haven't looked. I "touched" with Ashton and almost died xD
I thought I was ruined lol.

Oh my god, you touched it? Wow... brave. I will say that I can't wait to heal. I look forward to being intimate with my husband again. I don't want to get pregnant again so soon but I do miss being able to do things without the big belly.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jeez Zelly & Cupcake. I know that part of life isn't avoidable since I'm already preggers, but you two are freaking me out!

Calling my Para "Para Banana" since it's supposedly as long as one.
Digital Fiend
Jeez Zelly & Cupcake. I know that part of life isn't avoidable since I'm already preggers, but you two are freaking me out!

Sorry :hugs: I didn't mean to scare anyone, but on the bright side, it's not painful. Just annoying. The baby is totally worth it in the end. Though it is nice to know that the itching is normal in this situation.

Edit: sorry forgot to note that they gave me awesome pain pills so the itching is all I feel most of the time. Only have pain when I forget to take the meds.

Shirtless Informer

I'm totally planning to just sleep naked on a towel on top of a waterproof cover under the fitted sheet after the baby. lol I'd rather need to do a load of laundry than deal with underwear night and day. Though I DID buy extra large mama cloth reusable pads in case I change my mind or need to wear them and stuff during the day (We have wood floors though so it isn't like a bit of blood would hurt them). I figure for the first few weeks though other than showering and pissing (the bathroom is right next to Lilith's room) hubby can get up and do all of the work. I'll just stay in bed and cuddle our baby all day and night... whee

Greedy Receiver

ZellyKat

The iching lasted a while for me. Even after the six week checkup. My tip for you would to put a cool rag on it. The cool will numb it and help the itching and relieve any swelling or soreness.

Greedy Receiver

Digital Fiend

I have a one year old boy and a baby on the way and let me tell you that any discomfort that follows after labor is totally worth it and is quickly forgettable. I tore from my v****a to my a**s because I pushed my son out so quick, they didn't expect that, and didn't have a chance to give me the incision to help prevent that. But I never felt the tear, I barely felt the stitching, and I was up and walking arouns about two hours after giving birth.

Stiffness, swelling, and a sore v****a is to be expected becaude of the trauma of birth, but the actual sensation can be described as minor discomfort. Honestly. They will have you take ibuprofen for pain and that's all you may need.

Itching, bleeding, and cramping are also expected but the bleeding just feels like a period, a pad is all you'll need, and some tender grooming with a cloth or shower head. The itching can be relieved with a cool rag or ice pack against your underwear.

It sounds scary and freaked me out at first too, but it's honestly not as bad as it sounds. When you have your baby, you'll sit there and go "This is what they were complaining about?" lol

I wouldn't be having another if it were awful. (:

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Zelly: Yeah.. and I was worse after Ashton than Travis... I thought I was ruined for life...
But there is light! It does end!!! And will be right back to normal. 3nodding

Digital: You may not need stitches at all. 3nodding , so there is no reason to worry much!! The swelling and such is very normal, and like I said, it goes down!

Lilith: I'm sorry.. but that sounds pretty insanely unhealthy and unclean to sit in a bed soaked in blood and vaginal fluids with a baby.. and also to just walk around and drip everywhere. You bleed pretty badly for the first day after the baby.. and it doesn't really smell wonderful..
A blood covered house doesn't seem like a pleasant place for a child.. neutral

I guess that's just me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas