Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Im making chocolate chip cookie brownie bars YUM!
teenangel830
I turned 18 yesterday, and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. The father of my baby kept changing his mind on being with me and being a father, so he gets what he wants - to be a part time father.
I'm back with an ex of mine, my first 'real' boyfriend from when I was 15. <3 He's been a lot of help, and still wants to be with me even though I'm pregnant with some other guy's baby. I don't even know what to think of everything.

My family (and a lot of friends) are saying to take the father of my baby to court once I have the baby, to make it so he can't have it overnight at all and so that he can't just take the baby whenever he pleases. He lives with his mother, 30some year old brother, his daughter, his 19 year old sister, her boyfriend, her 4 year old daughter - in a 3 bedroom house. He's currently sharing the basement with his mom on a different side of the basement but there's still no privacy or anything, and is only making $35 a week... which he just blew a lot on for two tattoos on his arms. I'm just worried about stuff like... what if the court doesn't see a problem with the baby staying with it's father? Even after telling me to adopt it out, get an abortion, and that he was gonna sign off rights if I got him for child support? I've been told it's not likely, but still... what if? =/

If you're not worried about child support, can't you just not put his name on the birth certificate? My moms' friend did that with her kids, both from the same father, who was only a "FWB", the girls are like 10 years apart, and she doesn't have a father listed, which she claims is so that he can never try to get rights to them from the courts.

Shameless Consumer

Watermellon Pisces
Well...I don't know much about this. It was a a vaginal sonogram thingy. They found the baby and snapped a picture really quick then did something to hear the heartbeat...I'll call my dr tomorrow to see how soon they can see me... I'm sorta freaking out now.

If your doctor was able to hear the heartbeat, then it must exist! I thought you meant that your doctor couldn't find the heartbeat at all. But if your doctor was able to hear it, then it's probably just fine.

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Clean Raider

[Razzberry Kamikaze]

At 25 weeks, my MIL is expecting my tummy to be hard by now but it's not. Is anyone else's tummy still able to be poked and is soft?

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I realized something sad today, when I am blessed my child with have no grandfather and only one grandmother even though my mother and MIL are both alive. My husband and I decided that if his mother doesn't change than she isn't going to even know about the baby(well future baby).

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
[Razzberry Kamikaze]

At 25 weeks, my MIL is expecting my tummy to be hard by now but it's not. Is anyone else's tummy still able to be poked and is soft?

Ehhh- mine was. But every tummy is totally different smile

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Fetish Faerie
I realized something sad today, when I am blessed my child with have no grandfather and only one grandmother even though my mother and MIL are both alive. My husband and I decided that if his mother doesn't change than she isn't going to even know about the baby(well future baby).

My dad is the only grandparent that is really involved with Ashton's life. My mom is whenever we make the trip to Chicago to see her... my dad is his favorite ( and my dad loves him the most- by a land slide) and he doesn't really know/care about the others.
My husband's parents are "eh" , simply because I don't really like them or trust them. They send Ashton things.. and will perhaps be more involved in his life when he is older ( if his dad is still alive ).

I see Grandparents as quality over quantity. My dad is an AMAZING and wonderful grandfather. He would do anything for his grandson, and Ashton simply adores him more than anybody else ( Daddy is the only one who comes close! xp ) .
If I were in a situation where my dad was the only grandparent.. we would be content. smile

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Fetish Faerie
User Image

We chose to keep my SO's mother mostly out of our daughter & future son's life. It was definitely for the best. I let her go to their famiy functions for holidays but that's it really.

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
My bio-dad is not in the picture and the man I call my father is currently drinking himself to death, so my son doesn't know his poppa.
He know's my finace's step-dad as grandpa and his bio-dad is dead.
So he only has two grandmothers and one pretty shitty grandpa.
Eh, it is what it is.

On tummies: Mine is still squishie.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Watermellon Pisces

Well...I don't know much about this. It was a a vaginal sonogram thingy. They found the baby and snapped a picture really quick then did something to hear the heartbeat...I'll call my dr tomorrow to see how soon they can see me... I'm sorta freaking out now.

AW I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to make you freak out. But you need to go back to your doctor - it sounds like they didn't do a thorough scan at all. They WON'T be able to pick it up on the doppler (the thing they use on the outside of your tummy that just does sound) this early - they need to use the sonogram for that. They shouldn't have 'snapped a picture really quick' - they're supposed to measure and check for the heartbeat (as long as it takes!) and do that sort of stuff. I would say get a second opinion - go to a different doctor.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageI've had quite a few BH's today. I've noticed they're getting slightly stronger than they were a few days ago. No where near regular or painful, just more noticeable.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageAnother night of zero sleep due to having to pee every time I lay down. I'm sick of this. crying
Days of Raine
User ImageAnother night of zero sleep due to having to pee every time I lay down. I'm sick of this. crying
I feel your pain. I woke up too early this morning.. 4:30ish because hubby wanted some lovin'... he tried to be discrete but any sort of movement on the bed makes me wake up. Helped him out, then I had to adhere to the bladder call.... suddenly wide awake.

Basically, I said "******** it, I'm awake." Took a shower and now I am online... again. I might take a nap this afternoon after my walk.

Just gotta get through these last few weeks right? Soon we will be able to hold that pee in. sweatdrop

Shirtless Informer

-Halloween Barbie-
Thank you very much for educating me about another cause I was unaware of. ^_^
Are you planning to stay until the 1st or just the first day of the protest?

You're welcome, and please feel free toPM me if you have any other questions or anything. 3nodding
Money and transport meant that I could only make it up there yesterday for the march. I wish I could have been there every day (They have been up there since Monday) and the next two days but it just isn't possible for me right now. Next year we might be able to go up more but we'll see.
Also, picture of me from yesterday. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces