Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Azlein
Do you think its cheating vegetarianism if the baby craves meat and I eat it to satisfy that particular craving that has been pestering you?

I think if you're craving something, there's something within that product that your body is lacking. I say go for it! But if you think it would make you feel bad later, maybe try eating foods high in protein or whatever other nutrients that meat would provide.
Azlein
Do you think its cheating vegetarianism if the baby craves meat and I eat it to satisfy that particular craving that has been pestering you?
I don't think it is, but I'm not vegetarian. I think it depends on the reason for the lifestyle. If it's because you don't want to ingest meat because you don't want to harm animals, then that might be hard.. but if it's becasue it's a choice to be a different type of healthy, then I think you could go for it. (I say "different type of healthy" because I believe that omnivore, vegan and, vegetarian lifestyles can all be healthy if you do it right. To me there is no right answer, just preference.)

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
I gave up on my vegetarianism for the duration of my pregnancy.
It's just easier to give in then to sit there and be abused because I won't give it to her.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[Razzberry Kamikaze]

Definitely a good thing. I didn't even know you could end up craving stuff like that. It's like watching the show Strange Addictions!

Yeah.. Pica really isn't all that rare if you google it. Tons of people out there crave weird things..
I'm thankful mine is just chalk.. o_O
Lots of time it's dirt.. or ASHES gonk !! I really don't see chalk as that bad compared to some things.. infact it's probably the least strange..

I found a website where people would eat drywall!? ... Also, I LOVE THAT SHOW. rofl
The next one.. ( or it aired and I missed it..)
The one with the girl who drinks gasoline!?
At least I'm not craving that!

Azlein: I think it depends on your reasons for being a vegetarian. But it isn't strange to think your body would want meat to provide for the baby during pregnancy.
If you have like.. a pact due to animal cruelty.. than maybe I could see it as cheating.
And if that is the case, then eating free range meats shouldn't really be considered cheating. 3nodding

Took a nap. A nice fat one.
Is anybody else DROOLING? gonk I'm so bad this pregnancy.. it's awful.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Treehuggingmama
Its just easier to give in then to sit there and be abused because I wont give it to her.

Thanks mama. :3

I think I will give it up for now I hit my 3 year mark already) and then go back to it after my pregnancy. But I will only eat what I am craving. I think that sounds fair right?
Azlein
Treehuggingmama
Its just easier to give in then to sit there and be abused because I wont give it to her.

I think I will give it up for now I hit my 3 year mark already) and then go back to it after my pregnancy. But I will only eat what I am craving. I think that sounds fair right?
sounds like a plan hun. was just reading last night in American baby about a vegetarian woman who ended up eating bacon on almost everything when she was pregnant with her lil girl.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lil Enslaved Kitten
Azlein
Treehuggingmama

sounds like a plan hun. was just reading last night in American baby about a vegetarian woman who ended up eating bacon on almost everything when she was pregnant with her lil girl.

That sounds like what my friend would do if she was pregnant.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hi all sorry I haven't been around. Life has been pretty hectic!
Here's a picture of Leo:

User Image

I'm finally in therapy for my PSTD. I was prescribed Wellbutrin. I'm still in the transition stage so I've been dizzy/nauseated/ringing in my ears. I also found out that I can't have caffeine with it.

Leo is doing great. He has reflux so he's been on Nexium for almost a month now. It has worked wonders.

Mistypaw's Partner

Chatty Regular

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Voter 100
@Azlein: That's how I am.
I still eat very much like a vegetarian, it's just even now and again I want chicken or something of the like and I'll have it.
I wish MorningStar's ckin-nuggets took care of the craving, but it's not the same.

Quotable Sex Symbol

6,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PetitChat
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
deadlyxfairytale
Does anyone know if the Wii Fit is good as a workout? I figured since my boyfriends mom doesn't use hers I could use it along with doing my yoga every day. Just don't want to waste time doing it if it won't help me get healthier and possibly lose a little weight.
I love my wii fit. It's currently sitting collecting dust at the moment because I've been nothing but tired and am on my feet all day at work for the most part.
They have little yoga things you can do on it and aerobics that are easy impact for you but definitely are good for cardio!

I swear by Wii Fit. I gained 65 lbs when I was pregnant, and obviously not all of it came off when Aden was born. I have always been blessed with awesome metabolism, so I had no clue how to work out in order to lose weight/keep it off. I was clueless. So my son's dad bought me Wii Fit, I dove right in and never looked back. I lost like 20 lbs in a few months before Aden turned one. Now when I need to work out, that's what I do.

I'll definitely have to try it, I just hope my my boyfriends mother doesn't get into one of her weird moods about it. She's totally sweet but she gets pissy for the stupidest things. Which is why I'm glad I'll be moving into a separate apartment soon.

Quotable Sex Symbol

6,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Quote:
Off topic, do any of you ladieswatch Supernatural?

I love Supernatural! It's one of my favorite shows and now that I got my boyfriend into watching it I get to rewatch all the seasons again lol.

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey everyone! How are you all today?

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
The Fetish Faerie
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
The Fetish Faerie
Well, I am not pregnant, got the BFN this morning. My husband is upset, I am upset and I feel defective. This sucks.

Do you prop your hips up after every time you have sex? Sometimes bodies are different with ovulating times and the strips don't work every time.

I sure do! I prop my hips up with two pillows, I use to do that even before we were TTC. I hope the little strips are accurate, for the past 3 months they have been positive on the same day but who knows. After I used my last strip I stopped buying them because it made me toooooo nervous and uptight.
Mmm. Well just try and have fun then! wink That's the best way to do it. How long have you guys been trying?

We have been "if it happens it happens" since our wedding in 2010, but officially trying since September of 2011.

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
deadlyxfairytale
Quote:
Off topic, do any of you ladieswatch Supernatural?

I love Supernatural! It's one of my favorite shows and now that I got my boyfriend into watching it I get to rewatch all the seasons again lol.
I have seen a few episodes. Been more busy reading though...

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Okay so get this. Today I was at the store getting me some groceries and this dude walks up and says, "I like a pregnant woman, with the big hard swollen breasts, so are you pregnant?" then I said no, this is what happens when you don't wear your pants correctly. Sure as hell scared him. He lifted up his pants, did up his belt and ran off. Then some other guy came over and said "That was funny, but are you really pregnant cause if so thats hot, so I said No, I just had to much Mcdonalds. Jerks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff