Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scratchy The Spook
Chombi - Thanks and same to you!
Do you know what you're having?
And on the subject of episiotomies (sp?) I don't want one.
gonk
I'd much rather tear.
Spell check doesnt work with the word episiotomy for some reason so its always gunna say its spelled wrong X.x Also they say that its better to tear, you heal alot faster if you tear naturally.

Tipsy Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Chombi - Evidently, but I still spent like 5 minutes typing it over and over trying to fix it.
Lol.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aikateryne
Hello smile

I was reading about episiotomies last night. I really don't know how I feel about it. What I read made me feel like it might be more beneficial than harmful, but I've also heard that it can screw over the sexual experience for your partner and is a really unnecessary procedure half of the time... I'm really worried about tearing because my last doctor told me I was so "tiny" and what not... Ugh. So many things to think about.
In the link it says if you tear on your own it will only take half the time that the episiotomy would to heal and that with a jagged rip it tears less then with a straight down rip that can lead to third or fourth degree tearing. (FYI third and fourth are straight through the rectum)

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I guess I can't say I want one either... :/
Pink : thanks I am glad to be back biggrin

I am now super happy again. my computer is fixed and didn't cost a dime to do it. can't get any better then that in my opinion.
@Chombi - Naa what you said didnt bother me. You had proof, what someone else said before you about it being dangerous bothered me a bit.
Only reason i realised its a new thread is because i couldnt reply back to you. Aha.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Scratchy The Spook
Pink - I can imagine.
What really made the decision for me?
This video.
I warn you, it's extremely graphic.
Do NOT WANT.
I watched that early in my pregnancy and have been adamant about the fact that I under NO circumstances want an episiotomy.
Lmao I love how they are playing calming elivator music in the background. xd Man i would much rather tear X,x God my v****a hurts now just watching that.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[~Happy Bunny~]
@Chombi - Naa what you said didnt bother me. You had proof, what someone else said before you about it being dangerous bothered me a bit.
Only reason i realised its a new thread is because i couldnt reply back to you. Aha.
yeah lol me neither. What some of those people said really frightened me, you think they got the one with the murcery in it?

Tipsy Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Chombi
Scratchy The Spook
Pink - I can imagine.
What really made the decision for me?
This video.
I warn you, it's extremely graphic.
Do NOT WANT.
I watched that early in my pregnancy and have been adamant about the fact that I under NO circumstances want an episiotomy.
Lmao I love how they are playing calming elivator music in the background. xd Man i would much rather tear X,x God my v****a hurts now just watching that.
Yeah, it is odd and holy crap, I give props to the women who went through that.
That scares me more than the actual labor and delivery.
burning_eyes

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aika-Also you said you were really small correct? Well theres something called a perineal massage you can do that will help you stretch before labor, you are sposed to do it a week i think before your due date.

How to guide Perineal Massage
@Chombi - Naa i highly doubt it. The government isnt that stupid. Theres two types of swine flu jab anyway, not just the one. Theres Celvapan and Pandemrix.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Happy-O.o which is for pregnant women. I know when it first came out they didnt have the preservatives removed, or whatever. Atleast thats what I read.
Oh neat. It's open now.
(:

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Welcome panda ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff