Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks guys I'm pretty excited and a bit nervous

@Veunus Rahl: I'm being induced because my OB says I'm measuring a bit big so she doesn't want be going much longer. It was either Friday or Tuesday.

Sparkly Genius

hi im almost 12 weeks pregnant, got my first scan on tuesday i cant wait!

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
xXSombraXx

Congrats!

Sparkly Genius

Sakura Takafumi
xXSombraXx

Congrats!

thank you! this is my first baby, so im a rollercoaster of emotion and anxiety! hoping all is well!

Lucky Star

Welcome sombra =)
And congratulations!

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Ugh, I am almost 28 weeks and this pregnancy is going sooooo slow! I just want to get this 'being a mom' thing on the road already. I can't believe I still have 12 weeks to go. I've been pregnant forever. I can't wait to start school at the end of next month so I can have something to do.

Clean Raider

Haven't been on in forever!
Hello ladies.
Congratulations to all the new pregnant beings!

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sakura Takafumi

@Veunus Rahl: I'm being induced because my OB says I'm measuring a bit big so she doesn't want be going much longer. It was either Friday or Tuesday.

I see, well are you aware of how off sonogram measurements can be? I had a very bad experience with an induction. I am not trying to be pushy I just really like for women to making truly informed decisions so they do not have any regrets like a lot of women do myself included....the things I wish I knew.

I am really involved on facebook with a lot of birthing pages such as Birthwithout fear and improvingbirth.org

which you may or may not be interested in reading but i definitely recommend these to first time moms to be...

Disney you may want to read through them too as well as our new mom Sombra.

I have a lot more too! I like to be informed and like to help others ^^.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Veunus Rahl
Sakura Takafumi

I see, well are you aware of how off sonogram measurements can be? I had a very bad experience with an induction. I am not trying to be pushy I just really like for women to making truly informed decisions so they do not have any regrets like a lot of women do myself included....the things I wish I knew.

I am really involved on facebook with a lot of birthing pages such as Birthwithout fear and improvingbirth.org

which you may or may not be interested in reading but i definitely recommend these to first time moms to be...

Well she's going off measuring the outside. She thinks baby won't be too big. Idk maybe it's cause I'm overweight... Either way currently being induced now and so far so good.

Lucky Star

Good luck sakura, I hope everything goes well for you =)

Lucky Star

Veunus Rahl
Sakura Takafumi

I feel like a lot of doctors are too induction happy these days.
I'm lucky I avoided it, I was a week overdue and had a 10lb baby perfectly fine. Lol.

PrettySpooky's Husbando

Lucky Star

SyphiIis
Hi all!

Hello =)

PrettySpooky's Husbando

Faerie Dreams
SyphiIis
Hi all!

Hello =)
how's everything going 3nodding

I'm currently suffering from a head ache cause by my child! gonk

Lucky Star

SyphiIis
Faerie Dreams
SyphiIis
Hi all!

Hello =)
how's everything going 3nodding

I'm currently suffering from a head ache cause by my child! gonk

That sucks.
Try a frozen washcloth on your forehead or neck, it helps my headaches

I got cursed this pregnancy cause apparently I was too lucky when I was pregnant with my son lol.

I can't even drink water without throwing it up sweatdrop

Plus watching my son and my sister in law the last few days exhausts me beyond reason haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff