Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Feral Kitten

Watch the quote trees ladies.

@Farie I would call, but they probably wont see you for a number of weeks yet.

Lucky Star

According to an online due date calculator from my lmp it gave me a due date of March 16th
Kyle is overly excited about the idea of a st. Patrick's day baby. Lol.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Faerie Dreams
According to an online due date calculator from my lmp it gave me a due date of March 16th
Kyle is overly excited about the idea of a st. Patrick's day baby. Lol.

That's my daddy's birthday
@ Faerie: CONGRATS!

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Wow, been a long time since I've posted here!

Hey all! Congrats, Faerie!

Friday, after taking three tests because I didn't believe the first one, my fiance' and I found out that we're expecting our first. I'm currently six weeks, almost seven weeks, pregnant. We've been trying for four years, so this is very exciting!

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@Faerie Dreams

Congrats!
So. It's been a struggle, but the morning sickness has gotten better. I'm 14 weeks, and we are getting extremely nervous. My husband and I were driving in silence and all of a sudden, out of nowhere he mumbled, "Oh my god...I'm going to be a dad in January."

I think it finally hit him that I'm pregnant. Not even during the first ultrasound did it hit him.

So, anyway. For diapers, I believe I heard someone say that we could sign up for trial programs with all the big brand diapers? Like, they could send us a few diapers so we can decide which one to use. Does anyone know how to do that or sign up for it? Thanks <3
@ Bloody: It tends to hit guys a lot later than it hits us. Cause like... we're experiencing the pregnancy, and they're just watching it, y'know?

Fashionable Fatcat

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
congrats to all the newly pregnant peoples! 3nodding I hope everything goes well for you!

Lucky Star

Although I really fear being so excited with my bad luck I'll end up jinxing it and something will go wrong

But I can't help myself.
I already ordered Cyrus his "I'm going to be a big brother" shirt, for him to wear to my parents anniversary party in a few weeks =)
And went to the store to look and see if they have winter/fall maternity clothes on clearance, which they did, and I got 2 pants and 1 shirt for $30 (the receipt said we saved $116! ) now since I still have the clothes I got when I was pregnant with Cyrus I should be set =)

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
@ bloodylilrose: yeah I think it hits men a little later. With my husband I think the idea of it would come and go. Like in my 1st Trimester whenever i had to run to the bathroom he knew we were going to be parents, same with whenever we went to the OB and got an Ultrasound or heard the heartbeat. But once he could feel her from the outside it really became real to him. And now theres not escaping the idea! Especially since her swing is right next to the tv so he sees it whenever he's gaming. lol

As for diaper freebies. I just signed up for freebies from Huggies. My mom signed up for freebies from The Honest Company, but keep in mind when you sign up for them its a two week trial and if you don't cancel they will keep sending you stuff...that you have to pay for and good news if you like their stuff its sold at Target now.

I also got a couple diapers and a little thing of wipes when I signed up for my Target registry. I know when I signed up I got a Bottle, Wipes, 2 NB Diapers, Pacifier, 2 breastmilk storage bags, nursing pads, and a BUNCH of coupons!

You might have some luck emailing companies as well. Just let them know you are expecting and are interested in trying their items.
Peanetty Goodness

Oh Peanetty, congratsssss!!!!!

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Call Me Stephanie
Peanetty Goodness

Oh Peanetty, congratsssss!!!!!

Hey! Long time no see!

Thank you! Congrats to you on your newest little one, as well!

Lucky Star

First appointment set for August 5th, sooooo far from now lol.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
What gets me is that I'm 29 weeks now. Holy crap. This has been so long for me mentally, but then I think "I'm 29 weeks. I still don't have my doctor set up yet. I still need to register for the hospital"

I still have a few months to go though.

And more importantly "My son is going to be two 9/19. How did that even HAPPEN?!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff