Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Sparkly Smoker

disney butts
Today, I enter my second trimester! I am so excited and so relieved because my chances of miscarriage are slim now. But I'm still being careful because I know things can still happen. I wish my morning sickness would shoo off though. Ugh, I was fine for a week and now its hitting me full force again.

If if makes you feel better, your chances are less than one percent after the first trimester. And morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

I didn't have any morning sickness with my first and it ended in miscarriage. With my second, I had morning sickness until 14wks and then again in my third trimester! Have you tried drinking ginger ale? That always helped me.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Digital Fiend
Sae Insanity

Ah, it hasn't yet been posted on Facebook for various reasons D:
But yes, our financial issue is difficult, that and he lives 2 hours away for school...

Okay, I just wanted to be sure. xp

I knew he lived far away because of something or other. How much longer does his schooling have?

At least 5 years...

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
I had no nausea with Lucca, but this baby has me so sick to my stomach it's crazy. My boobs are already getting bigger too xD

Like, I'm excited for the pregnancy, it's just hard not knowing what will happen...

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
le iggy
disney butts
Today, I enter my second trimester! I am so excited and so relieved because my chances of miscarriage are slim now. But I'm still being careful because I know things can still happen. I wish my morning sickness would shoo off though. Ugh, I was fine for a week and now its hitting me full force again.

If if makes you feel better, your chances are less than one percent after the first trimester. And morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

I didn't have any morning sickness with my first and it ended in miscarriage. With my second, I had morning sickness until 14wks and then again in my third trimester! Have you tried drinking ginger ale? That always helped me.

I keep telling myself it means that everything is going well with my pregnancy when I'm sick, but it still sucks. Ginger ale is my best friend! I drink far too much of it

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm not pregnant nor TTC atm because we don't have the money for a child right now, but I've been lurking about and figured since we do plan on having a family someday that I should learn as much as possible now instead of waiting until I'm prego and winging it.
Not going to lie, I've been having mad baby fever, but realistically speaking I know my s.o. and I are not ready for a little one nor will be for a couple years.
I really do get depressed about it though because if only I had done things the right way, I'd be in a position to have a baby.
Oh, well.
At least I can learn about it so when I'm able I don't have to go in blind!
heart

Anywho, you can call me Sapphire.
I hope everyone's pregnancy is going great and I can't wait to see babies!
Any plans for Easter?
smile

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
The_Perky_Thief
MistressEnvy

I thought the baby was considered full term at 37...in every book I've read and even online it's said 37 weeks. I'm completely miserable, and in pain. Like I'm so done with this pregnancy. The pressure in my crotch is starting to get painful, like very painful. I can't even move without feeling pain in my pelvic area...not to mention the cramps that I keep getting (well I've been having them since probably around 34 weeks, they've just gotten worse).

As of 2013 the definition of full term was changed a large push from March of Dimes. It's mainly to prevent unnecessary c-sections, but ya it was changed here's an article on it.
Full term new definition
I know it sucks hang in there mama. Your cramps are probably early labor on the bright side your body is prepping itself for baby.

Actually I lost him. His cord got pinched and he passed instantly. I had a c section this morning. He's perfect, and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life.. He weighs 8lbs 11oz and is 21 inches long,

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
MistressEnvy

Actually I lost him. His cord got pinched and he passed instantly. I had a c section this morning. He's perfect, and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life.. He weighs 8lbs 11oz and is 21 inches long,

sad I'm sorry for your loss. What did you name him? Praying for your healing and recovery.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
The_Perky_Thief
MistressEnvy

sad I'm sorry for your loss. What did you name him? Praying for your healing and recovery.

Zephyr Michael.
MistressEnvy

I am so sorry for your loss. :C

Friendly Gaian

Hello everyone, My name is Amanda, I'm 21, and three days ago I just found out that I'm pregnant (:

Fashionable Fatcat

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
MistressEnvy
The_Perky_Thief
MistressEnvy

Zephyr Michael.

What a beautiful name. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. *hugs*

Fashionable Fatcat

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Rejoices
Hello everyone, My name is Amanda, I'm 21, and three days ago I just found out that I'm pregnant (:

Congrats! I hope everything goes well throughout your pregnancy. How are you feeling so far?

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
MistressEnvy
The_Perky_Thief
MistressEnvy

I thought the baby was considered full term at 37...in every book I've read and even online it's said 37 weeks. I'm completely miserable, and in pain. Like I'm so done with this pregnancy. The pressure in my crotch is starting to get painful, like very painful. I can't even move without feeling pain in my pelvic area...not to mention the cramps that I keep getting (well I've been having them since probably around 34 weeks, they've just gotten worse).

As of 2013 the definition of full term was changed a large push from March of Dimes. It's mainly to prevent unnecessary c-sections, but ya it was changed here's an article on it.
Full term new definition
I know it sucks hang in there mama. Your cramps are probably early labor on the bright side your body is prepping itself for baby.

I am so sorry for your loss...I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
I'm hoping that once I get into my second trimester that my nausea will subside...I was never this sick to my stomach with Lucca.
And my boobs hurt sooo bad D:

Blah, but I'm starting to get excited...and attached..which is scary, considering we don't know if we'll be doing adoption or not :/

But I can't wait to feel this baby move and start showing regardless <3

Friendly Gaian

PetiteChouchou
Rejoices

Congrats! I hope everything goes well throughout your pregnancy. How are you feeling so far?

Honestly, I feel normal.. Which scares me A LOT.
Some might call it a blessing, but I want to feel the morning sickness, and the small aches. I'd like to be able to turn my nose up on my favorite food, and feel nausea at the smell of something. :/
I know everyone's pregnancy is different, but this is my first, and I'd love to feel it all.

The only thing I've experienced is the sore boobs, which isn't ANYTHING new to me because I normally get them a week before my period (Which is why I had no idea I was pregnant)
I was planning on going on an extreme new diet, only reason why I even checked to see if I was pregnant. And I'm glad I did. I don't know what told me to take the test, with no symptoms but it was definitely the correct call.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff