Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 5558 5559 5560 > >> >>> »|

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miss Dewitt- O.o I doubt that would rile anyone up, im not mad just wanted to say i saw a masculine dude in pink at the store. Ive actually been wanting to tell people cause it was funny ^^

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Chombi
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Sid Vanadiel
Most people don't reveal it on the internet, it's perfectly okay~

I always want to brag about it, because it's so nerdy if you play video games. It's really the whole reason I started talking to him about it.

Yup, the 22nd is the due date, even though the OB doctor thingy said it wasn't gonna pop out then because I'm actually a week behind what they said I was...

What is the OB side of the doctor called? gonk

I'm all for gender nuetrality, but it seemed like the family in the commercial was forcing it. I wouldn't stop my son from walking in heels, but I wouldn't encourage it either... If it happens, it happens.

Is there a link to the commercial? I'm nosy about it now if they're forcing their kids to not wear pink or something.
Hey some straight guys wear pink, I saw a dude in a leather jacket with a pink button up dress shirt on, like chirch clothes and he was obviously straight. Sometimes a guy can be a lil fem and be straight at the same time.

Right, some straight guys. It's usually their decision later in life for that.

But forcing your son to be more feminine and your daughter to be more masculine is rather odd. Most boys lean more towards trucks and most girls like dolls. It just happens.

I wasn't. surprised But I still turned out awesome. I still have my old Tonka trucks that will be more than available to me children~
i dont know maybe. thank you. kegals? ive never done those before
WOW! The front page looks so purrrty!
I wasn't very regular in the last thread but I'm hoping to change that *nod*
I had a very difficult pregnancy and I want to help give advice/wisdom/knowledge to pregnant people. I gave birth to my son almost two months ago now.

He was 5 weeks early. My placenta had ripped away which caused me IMMENSE pain and I was in ACTIVE labor for 31 hours.

He has a heart disease called a double inlet left ventricle along with other heart deformities. So, if anyone finds out their kid has a defect...and will be spending time in the hospital. I'm here to give you advice. We lived in a hospital for a month, and have been admitted into the hospital 6 times since coming home.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chombi
Miss Dewitt- O.o I doubt that would rile anyone up, im not mad just wanted to say i saw a masculine dude in pink at the store. Ive actually been wanting to tell people cause it was funny ^^

I only see men wear pink when it's associated with a fundraiser of some sort. Usually breast cancer, but I've seen it for local charities/fundraisers/volunteer work as well.

My dad has a magenta shirt and when I asked him how manly he felt in it, he said he didn't care because it was a free shirt. XP

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sid-I would never force my kids to play with stuff that they didnt have an interest in thats a little mean. >.<

If they say hey i want the girly hamsters on TV that have a fake tunnel to wiz around in, you know what, those furry hamsters look cool so ima get them that.

this time they wanted those color change cars that change in cold and hot water so I got them that. Kids know what they want. O.o

Oh and when i was little i was all into guy oriented video games and i hated dresses (my mom used to stuff me in those dresses though) and a few times I got those play sets where you make the jelly bugs. Im glad my parents didnt interfear much in my interest, it would have made for a very unhappy child hood.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Chombi

I only see men wear pink when it's associated with a fundraiser of some sort. Usually breast cancer, but I've seen it for local charities/fundraisers/volunteer work as well.

My dad has a magenta shirt and when I asked him how manly he felt in it, he said he didn't care because it was a free shirt. XP
hmm sounds like a cool dad lol.
Pink : yay!!!

so good to see you here. biggrin

*hugs*

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

I went from being a prissy toddler to a tomboy...then I evened out come my teenage years.

Still, my tomboy years were some of the best. Climbing trees, getting dirty, working on cars, and catching frogs are some of my best memories. I never feel sexier than when I'm under the hood of a car with grease on my face. =3 *sexypurrrrrr*

Pink, Good to see you. I'm so sorry to hear about your son's heart problems. Are there any options out there to help him? Also, my uterus cried out when I read that your placenta had ripped away. Ouchie.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pink-Wow that is horrible, its always sad to hear about how fast kids have to grow up and learn about these types of things, ill bet your kids a fighter though and so strong. >.< I always worry about what im going to do if I find out my child has a defect. X.x

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Pink -- I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. sad

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
tough_guy_of_innocents
i dont know maybe. thank you. kegals? ive never done those before
keagles are when you tighten your v****a and then release, like tense up and let go over and over again. Its strengthens the muscles and prevents ripping during labor.
Chombi : I have been doing those. I hope I don't tear during labor. I have been trying everything to keep it from happening lets hope it works.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

I do keagles just to keep me tight like a virgin. Husband does enjoy. ;DDDD [Sorry if that's TMI].

I use to play with my cousin's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and he'd play with my mini Barbies from McDonalds. You know the kind. The Turtles always fell in love with my Barbies...but it just wasn't meant to be...because Barbie doesn't lay eggs and the Turtles shell was in the way. =[ I was like Shakespeare! Lol!

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eleven P.M. I'm gonna force myself into bed. I have class tomorrow.

Good night, girls. Pleasant dreams, all of you. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces