Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 5558 5559 5560 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

Miss DeWitt, You're right...I want a pimped out basement with heated flooring, a sunk in living room, a huge jacuzzi, full bar, etc etc. Something like I built on the Sims 3. Haha.

Innocents: Ask away! I just had a strange question posted to my comments...so yeah! Embarrassing questions are a go-go here.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Most people don't reveal it on the internet, it's perfectly okay~

I always want to brag about it, because it's so nerdy if you play video games. It's really the whole reason I started talking to him about it.

Yup, the 22nd is the due date, even though the OB doctor thingy said it wasn't gonna pop out then because I'm actually a week behind what they said I was...

What is the OB side of the doctor called? gonk

I'm all for gender nuetrality, but it seemed like the family in the commercial was forcing it. I wouldn't stop my son from walking in heels, but I wouldn't encourage it either... If it happens, it happens.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hello, firstly I love the new page and the picture on the front page at the top is prettyful. I also love the info on the front page it will be very informative for the average teen who happens along this page.

Secondly on the other page someone wrote me something and im going to continue from that on this forum.

----------
Sensorium wrote-

No , no, this is NOT good. You do NOT touch the foreskin when the boy is a baby. If this person leaves her son intact, it is washed like a finger. Nothing special. You don't even really have to do that, leaving it in the bath is fine.

Premature retraction can cause infections, phimosis, and all the problems that people think circumcision cures. Circumcision can prevent it but so can not retracting his foreskin. Trust me, little boys figure this out.

[..Troublesome.Fox..]- As of now, there's no benefits, so the only reason it is done is cosmetic. It is surgery, and it has some risks.
----
Reply--->> the doctors were the ones to tell me to clean the tip out with a que tip, they never told me of any infection he could get if you push it back a bit, this was just what was told to me.

But as I said before I havent had to clean it since he was one, he gets the occasional lint balls on the tip but a bath usually takes care of it.

Like I said he has had no complications, infact my 7 year old probably gets more redness then he has ever gotten with it circumsized.

Thank you for the information however I will remember that next time I have a boy.
Miss DeWitt Bukater
tough_guy_of_innocents
hey everyone in here. im a female on a males avatar. I am not pregnant nor do i plan on being anytime soon. i just have a question but i am a little embarassed to ask it.

Don't be. I lurked in the old thread and saw all kinds of questions... some I couldn't even imagine. o.o
i cant believe im asking this but....i watch a lot of births on youtube bc the whole thing fascinates me.. scares me to death but fascinates me. and sometimes when i watch the births my clitoris starts throbbing like it does when im horny. sometimes its a faster throb than others...is this normal?

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sid Vanadiel

I always want to brag about it, because it's so nerdy if you play video games. It's really the whole reason I started talking to him about it.

Yup, the 22nd is the due date, even though the OB doctor thingy said it wasn't gonna pop out then because I'm actually a week behind what they said I was...

I'm all for gender nuetrality, but it seemed like the family in the commercial was forcing it. I wouldn't stop my son from walking in heels, but I wouldn't encourage it either... If it happens, it happens.

Is there a link to the commercial? I'm nosy about it now if they're forcing their kids to not wear pink or something.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

I agree with you Sid on the gender neutral topic. I wouldn't force it on my child, but I think it's funny when a boy dresses up in high heels [pictures to be used against him when he's a dating teenager]. I actually went to a school with a boy whose mother forced Barbie's and girly things on him. She had always said she wanted her son to be a daughter and she got that wish! The poor boy got torn apart in school by all the mocking kids because he wanted to wear makeup, style his hair, and wear low cut tops to show his man cleavage. =/ Not saying that it's wrong, just saying it makes school life more difficult than it needs to be. He's known as Jonica last I heard.

Innocents, I can't say that I've ever had that happen to me. Maybe your clitoris is hyperventilating from the thought of its world being torn asunder? I joke, I joke. But, uh, no. Never had that happen.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll be honest, that's a really odd question. 3nodding

But bodies work in odd, odd ways. You can't really question what makes your c**t throb. Mines does that at the oddest times and things.

I learn just don't question the vaginal region. It's odd.

There is my answer~!

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
tough_guy_of_innocents
Miss DeWitt Bukater
tough_guy_of_innocents
hey everyone in here. im a female on a males avatar. I am not pregnant nor do i plan on being anytime soon. i just have a question but i am a little embarassed to ask it.

Don't be. I lurked in the old thread and saw all kinds of questions... some I couldn't even imagine. o.o
i cant believe im asking this but....i watch a lot of births on youtube bc the whole thing fascinates me.. scares me to death but fascinates me. and sometimes when i watch the births my clitoris starts throbbing like it does when im horny. sometimes its a faster throb than others...is this normal?
Some people have a pregnancy fetish maybe you are one of those people who just get horny from pregnant women and you dont really know it yet?

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't think forcing your son to act more girly is illegal, but it's certainly questionable.

I remember reading about men who were forced to wear petticoats when they were boys. I don't know how much of it is true or how much of it is just a simple fetish they have, though...

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Sid Vanadiel

Is there a link to the commercial? I'm nosy about it now if they're forcing their kids to not wear pink or something.
Hey some straight guys wear pink, I saw a dude in a leather jacket with a pink button up dress shirt on, like chirch clothes and he was obviously straight. Sometimes a guy can be a lil fem and be straight at the same time.
i definitely dont get horny from it. i was watching kardashians last weekend when Kourtney gave birth and i almost had to leave to vomit (the births i watch on you tube are like the photo montage ones)

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
~Helga G. Pataki

I tried to find a link about the show...obviously I failed at finding it; however, I did find this: Article. Supposedly they raise the child as an "it" instead of identifying the child as a "girl" or "boy". I think that would be mildly confusing for a toddler. =/

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chombi
Miss DeWitt Bukater
Sid Vanadiel

Hey some straight guys wear pink, I saw a dude in a leather jacket with a pink button up dress shirt on, like chirch clothes and he was obviously straight. Sometimes a guy can be a lil fem and be straight at the same time.

That's true, but that doesn't stop people from marketing colors to specific genders.

I just used it as an example. I didn't want to rile anyone up.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
tough-hmm well im sure anything can make it do that, I have to refrain from doing keagles cause that makes me throb at times and im not even horny. O.o Or sometimes blood makes it happen also. Maybe its the blood?
User Image
Innocent: It could just be your brain sending signals to your vag.

I wanna get Tristan one of those Tough Guys Wear Pink shirts when he gets a bit older. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff