Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Gus the Duck
Sammiifayse
Gus the Duck
I'm worried I might be pregnant, I mean there is a low chance that I am but I'm kind of freaking out because I just changed birth control pills, we use condoms too, but i don't trust just one method. I'm probably overreacting, i tend to, but I've noticed mood swings and drowsiness and It's just not normal for me, I mean It could just be the new dosage of hormones but I don't know for sure.
Sorry I just need to vent. I'm a freshman in college in a long term relationship, and I really don't want a baby right now. I'm adamantly pro-life but i'm just scared. Any ways I can stop freaking out? It's been like 1 week since I switched pills and we had sex twice right around that time.

You're probably just adjusting to the new pill, like you said. However, if you're concerned, go see your Dr and get tested. How long has it been since your last menstrual cycle?

it ended around sunday, right around the time when my partner and I were intimate

Then there is even less of a chance of you being pregnant. Ovulation usually occurs 14days into the 28 day cycle. You're at your least fertile immediately after a period.

Fashionable Fairy

Sammiifayse
Gus the Duck
Sammiifayse
Gus the Duck
I'm worried I might be pregnant, I mean there is a low chance that I am but I'm kind of freaking out because I just changed birth control pills, we use condoms too, but i don't trust just one method. I'm probably overreacting, i tend to, but I've noticed mood swings and drowsiness and It's just not normal for me, I mean It could just be the new dosage of hormones but I don't know for sure.
Sorry I just need to vent. I'm a freshman in college in a long term relationship, and I really don't want a baby right now. I'm adamantly pro-life but i'm just scared. Any ways I can stop freaking out? It's been like 1 week since I switched pills and we had sex twice right around that time.

You're probably just adjusting to the new pill, like you said. However, if you're concerned, go see your Dr and get tested. How long has it been since your last menstrual cycle?

it ended around sunday, right around the time when my partner and I were intimate

Then there is even less of a chance of you being pregnant. Ovulation usually occurs 14days into the 28 day cycle. You're at your least fertile immediately after a period.

Well thank you for helping to calm me down a little, I just get really paranoid really easily,I mean, I really love babies, but I wouldn't want one for a few more years
Gus the Duck
Sammiifayse
Gus the Duck
Sammiifayse
Gus the Duck

Well thank you for helping to calm me down a little, I just get really paranoid really easily,I mean, I really love babies, but I wouldn't want one for a few more years

No worries, I'm glad to help ^-^

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200
Shadowed Prayer
All the babies are so cute!!

Congrats Rainbow!!
Thank you so much

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Clambake 200

Shirtless Informer

Kristy_098
Who was it that was planning to deliver without the epidural? I was wondering how that went and if you were successful smile

I had a homebirth, so no drugs for me.
You can read my birth story and my rant/ramble on natural childbirth on my blog:
http://home-mama.blogspot.com/2012/09/birth-story.html
http://home-mama.blogspot.com/2012/09/natural-childbirth-ramble.html

Also check out http://birthwithoutfearblog.com/category/bwf-topics/birth-stories/ for more POSITIVE. EMPOWERING. Birth stories.

Birth doesn't have to be scary. It can be as positive and happy as you let it!! I LOVED my labor and birth! smile

Feral Kitten

Kristy_098
Who was it that was planning to deliver without the epidural? I was wondering how that went and if you were successful smile

I wanted to, but I ended up having a bad reaction to the pain levels I was feeling; so I ended up getting it. My labor really sucked because of the pitocin.
Shadowed Prayer
Kristy_098

I wanted to, but I ended up having a bad reaction to the pain levels I was feeling; so I ended up getting it. My labor really sucked because of the pitocin.
I am sorry it didn't go as you wanted sad Hopefully the epidural helped your delivery go more smoothly. I am terrified of that dang pitocin it sounds awful.
Crunchy Spice
Kristy_098

I had a homebirth, so no drugs for me.
You can read my birth story and my rant/ramble on natural childbirth on my blog:
http://home-mama.blogspot.com/2012/09/birth-story.html
http://home-mama.blogspot.com/2012/09/natural-childbirth-ramble.html

Also check out http://birthwithoutfearblog.com/category/bwf-topics/birth-stories/ for more POSITIVE. EMPOWERING. Birth stories.

Birth doesn't have to be scary. It can be as positive and happy as you let it!! I LOVED my labor and birth! smile
I will look into that when I am back on my computer. Although i know i will be doing a hospital birth with an epidural XD That is if i can over come my fear of a needle in my back.

Feral Kitten

Kristy_098
Shadowed Prayer
Kristy_098

I am sorry it didn't go as you wanted sad Hopefully the epidural helped your delivery go more smoothly. I am terrified of that dang pitocin it sounds awful.

It did make things go easier, plus they used the port for the epidural for the spinal block when I was being prepped for the c-section, it saved time and saved me from being poked with another needle.

But they thought that the pitocin would help me have a vaginal birth, but there were things keeping me from that. I don't know why I ended up having one, it could be because she was to big or I just wouldn't dilate. But in the end everything was okay and I'm thankful for that.

Blue_666's Kouhai

Invisible Vampire

14,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
Kristy_098
that was me.

I went in, and after he broke my water I got in the tub for an hour and a half. after awhile the pain was bad, and so I changed my mind lol, but when I got back onto the bed, they checked me-I was at 9cm. so no epi for me lol.

it went well otherwise. labor was fast only 2.5 hours from when my water broke.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm not getting an epi this time around. I had two with Aiden and both wore off, so I felt everything. It was quite enjoyable for me..

Captcha:
Dream big

Hygienic Exhibitionist

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
My pre-milk is in. It made me sooo happy to see it dripping when I went to shower a few nights ago. <3
My boobs are just sooo itchy from growing and are ready to pop out of all my bras. I can't wait for pay-day. I need some nursing bras!
Sammiifayse
OMG I thought Emmett was big. He's got nothing on this "little" boy.
Oh my gosh how does that happen :O
Lil Fiya Mama
My pre-milk is in. It made me sooo happy to see it dripping when I went to shower a few nights ago. <3
My boobs are just sooo itchy from growing and are ready to pop out of all my bras. I can't wait for pay-day. I need some nursing bras!
Wait my boobs will start dripping eek ...when does this happen? Is that why my nipples feel so sore and itchy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff