Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Is it normal to be peeing like 3 or 4 times an hour? I mean i am drinking quite a bit of water but it is driving me crazy

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Kristy_098
Is it normal to be peeing like 3 or 4 times an hour? I mean i am drinking quite a bit of water but it is driving me crazy

Perfectly normal, and it's a good thing you're drinking quite a bit of water too, gotta keep those fluids up<3
Naterbee
Kristy_098

Perfectly normal, and it's a good thing you're drinking quite a bit of water too, gotta keep those fluids up<3

Alright im still freaking out inside cause i swear my cramps are getting worse as the days go by...but i am trying sooooo hard to remain calm.

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Burning Maefire
Hi, I'm Meagan
I'm twenty
and I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant.

I think I am either a month to 5 weeks along.

Congratulations~
I'm twenty also, and I'm a little over twelve weeks at this point!

Also, unrelated, husband and I were diagnosed with scarlet fever today. :/
Burning Maefire

Welcome and congrats! I just found out Thursday. smile

Stark: Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. Feel better soon.

Sparkly Survivor

Hello ladies smile
My name is Claudia and I'm 22.
My fiance and I are expecting a baby girl April 1st, 2013.
I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks...halfway there!!

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie
Burning Maefire

Oh my goodness
I just found out thursday too!
Pixie: Welcome and congrats! I love your little doggie. smile

Burning: Neat! When was the first day of your last period?

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Sammiifayse
Pandella
For those mommas who tore and had stitches; when healing did you ever feel like something was pinched? I feel like somewhere my skin is being pinched.

TMI:
I have this one scar that hurts if you touch it, and a strange little bubble of skin at the entrance to my v****a, but that's about it.
How long ago were you stitched up?

I had Mia the 23rd of October, so then.

Shameless Consumer

Call Me Stephanie
Fetish: Yup. I'm cool again. Until I take another test. Then I may freak a little again... but I'll get over it quick. lol

Rachel: I gotta get a referral before I can even see an OB. Then I'll have to hope they'll do the blood work for me. I have a vvveerrry small selection of OBs to choose from down here. I just know with my M/C in July, I got a +, then it just started getting lighter and lighter then I started bleeding.

I got an appointment with an OB but it's not until 12/17. I would have called to get it moved up but it's the weekend... they are closed.

An OB won't test you until you've had 3 losses.

Blood: I'd cut her from my life; that kind of talk is uncalled for... but that's just me.

Stark: I'm not sure but probably. I was really comparing the FRER to the previous FRER and the $1tree test to the previous one.

Shima: Most won't look at you until after 3 losses. My 3rd was in July but I haven't seen an OB since then because we moved and things have been crazy. I got appointment Friday, but that's when I started getting worried and they were closed. I gotta wait until tomorrow to call them again.

Sora: Well, now that I had a third, they can test me to possibly find out what's going on. If it turns out I have a progesterone deficiency, they can give me shots as soon as I find out...so the sooner I find out the better the chance we can make the baby stick.

Ah okay, I heard before that after 2 losses in a row they'll sometimes try and do some tests to see if anything jumps out, I couldn't remember offhand how many you'd had. It probably depends mostly on your OB, though.

Still, there are a lot of things that could effect your concentration of hCG, so try not to think of it as inevitable yet. Dollar Tree brand and FRER both have the same sensitivity according to the internet, though. But being the cheap things they are, each different test can have different amounts of dye chemicals in them, and what you've eaten can also make a big difference in your concentration, and there could just be a little bit of varying sensitivity with two different tests. Try not and stress yourself too much, but I understand wanting to be cautious.
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie
Burning Maefire

Oh my goodness

I found out on Tuesday XD

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Call Me Stephanie
Pixie: Welcome and congrats! I love your little doggie. smile

Burning: Neat! When was the first day of your last period?

Oct. 10th

all the calculators say that I'm due around July 17th-21st

Which means I'm five weeks and five days along

Tipsy Mage

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
Kristy_098
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie
Burning Maefire

Oh my goodness

;D
Well, it was after midnight Wednesday night
so technically Thursday
Burning Maefire
Kristy_098
Burning Maefire
Call Me Stephanie
Burning Maefire

Oh my goodness

;D
Well, it was after midnight Wednesday night
so technically Thursday

Mine was Tuesday morning lol
Call Me Stephanie
Blood: I'd cut her from my life; that kind of talk is uncalled for... but that's just me.

I have cut her from my life. I do my best not to be around her. Though sometimes it cant be helped.
But my mom is the one who invited her. I never even got asked if I wanted her to be invited or not. Oi. :/ And when I told my mom I didnt want her there, my mom got really ticked off. Cause thats 'my sister'. Uhm.. So?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff