Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

The Mistress K
Heres a quick question about going into labor since we have a few moms here who just did the labor and delivery thing...

It has been 7 years since I went into labor and I cant remember the sensations your body gets when its real labor or just strong braxton hicks. I belive I have been having real contractions but wanna see what you have to say. What kind of pain or feelings like preassure, things like that made you think or you knew it was the real deal?

My BH contractions didn't feel much different than the real ones, until I was in full-on labor. I remember two real contractions in thinking "This is the real thing."
Mommie Monster
So the one thing I hate about being pregnant is the crying.
I watch Steve Wilkos and I cry
I watch disney movies and I cry
I watched Ponyo and cried
I am a tough person and I rarely cry infront of anyone, but since being pregnant I think more people have seen cry now then in my entire life lol

Haha I very rarely cried before I had Aden. Now it's all the time. Almost daily, usually for no reason. And Aden is 4. Damn emotions.
Naterbee
User Image

I had a baby.
: D

29th at 1:05 am, had to stay in the hospital for a few days to establish breastfeeding and because I bled about 1 1/2 liters and my uterus wasn't going down.
Aaliyah Victoria Shahine.

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
I had another dream last night that I was breastfeeding. I used to have those dreams pretty regularly but haven't had one for awhile. It was so VIVID. I hate them...they're like absolute torture and they kick my baby fever into overdrive! As if working where I do and seeing babies/pregnant woman all the time isn't bad enough...I have to have overly realistic dreams about breastfeeding. I miss that more than anything, for whatever reason, and I'm going to have a terrible day today now, I just know it. sad

Shameless Consumer

My emotions are permanently out of whack, I didn't really have mood swings when I was pregnant but afterwards, now I cry at everything! I can't go a day without tearing up over multiple things. When America's Got Talent was going on, I cried every time I watched it. I cry at sitcoms, I cry when I watch the news, I cry when I read a sad book, I cry when the girls do something cute or grown up. I don't know what it is, but I hate it!
Shima Shinji
My emotions are permanently out of whack, I didn't really have mood swings when I was pregnant but afterwards, now I cry at everything! I can't go a day without tearing up over multiple things. When America's Got Talent was going on, I cried every time I watched it. I cry at sitcoms, I cry when I watch the news, I cry when I read a sad book, I cry when the girls do something cute or grown up. I don't know what it is, but I hate it!

Haha I'm the same way! When we sit and watch our recorded shows, chances are, I'll cry during at least one of them. Tyler makes fun of me and then hugs me cause he can't handle me crying!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Shima Shinji
I cry when the girls do something cute or grown up. I don't know what it is, but I hate it!

I do this with Will. I look forward to doing things with him, but I'll miss his little self.

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
I'm not feeling all that great today :c
I just feel like poop, I haven't had any energy this last week...and last night killed me with work.. Closing, is NOT working for me anymore, especially considering I work at McDonald's.
I kept getting Braxton Hick's through the night, which I don't normally get them all that often.

I changed my availability, but I still close again tonight :/

Ugh. My tummy feels all heavy and achy today.

How is everyone else?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Sae: I hope tonight goes better.

Even though Will has wanted nothing but to eat so far, okay. He's sleeping on my chest and making cute noises. heart Going shopping today with my mil.

Aged Capitalist

Hi ya'll... I am a mommy too. Don't mind me joining in do ya? Never really hung out on this part of Gaia! ^_^

Shameless Consumer

COLFAXave
Hi ya'll... I am a mommy too. Don't mind me joining in do ya? Never really hung out on this part of Gaia! ^_^

Are you pregnant or do you already have your little one? Either way, lots of us are new and not-so-new mommies.

Aged Capitalist

Shima Shinji
COLFAXave

Are you pregnant or do you already have your little one? Either way, lots of us are new and not-so-new mommies.

No longer pregnant (but boy do I have baby fever!)! My son's name is Jude. He turns 14 months tomorrow smile
We just recently moved to SC from CO so my life has been a bit turned around for the last few weeks and I am trying to settle in and get established again. Really missing my friends from back home!

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Digital Fiend
@Sae: I hope tonight goes better.

Even though Will has wanted nothing but to eat so far, okay. He's sleeping on my chest and making cute noises. heart Going shopping today with my mil.

I do too, I wish I could just call off, but I need the money too badly :c

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
So I have yet another worry...yet again coming from Corey's mom (Lucca's biological father is Corey, for those wondering)
Corey told me that his mother allows her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend to smoke POT IN THE HOUSE. And he also said that his mom and her boyfriend smoke cigarettes so much that he can hardly stand to live there.

Now, she told me she was working on making the house smoke-free for Lucca to be staying there. But...unless the pot smoking is STOPPED all together, NOT just when Lucca is there...I don't even want her there. Am I taking it too far? I don't even want people to smoke around me when I'm pregnant, let alone her when she's born...

It just makes me extremely uncomfortable to know that pot is being smoked there now...How do I know that her daughter wouldn't do it while Lucca is there if I'm away?

But I don't want to get Corey on his mom's bad side for telling me, and I KNOW I'll just piss them off more if I tell them that she won't be there unless it's stopped all together...

Heroic Mage

@Sae: I don't think you're taking it too far at all. She's your daughter, and those are the rules you set. I wouldn't feel comfortable having my kid in that environment, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff