Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

It's kind of fun to hear about this sort of thing. I was supposed to be a mom at the end of this month but sadly I miscarried months ago.

I'm trying to decide when I want to try again. sweatdrop

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just dropping in to say hello, been watching the forums but been just kinda meh.

I took a shower today and gave myself and Mark a scare. I think it was simply just I had the water too hot, but I started getting dizzy and I called for mark and by the time he got in I was getting blurry vision. He said I looked real pale. I think I was mumbling and I had this "I was trying to leave my body feeling" he splashed some cold washed on me to try to shock some color back into me. I took a long nap afterwords. Evelyn is still moving around and fine. smile Anyone else had this happen?

I also wanted to say that I have the nursery almost completed as far as furniture already. smile I will post pictures when we put up the decor finally. smile

Mark is a very good man. 3nodding I am very worried as to what would have happened if he hadn't been here.

Shameless Consumer

Azlein
Just dropping in to say hello, been watching the forums but been just kinda meh.

I took a shower today and gave myself and Mark a scare. I think it was simply just I had the water too hot, but I started getting dizzy and I called for mark and by the time he got in I was getting blurry vision. He said I looked real pale. I think I was mumbling and I had this "I was trying to leave my body feeling" he splashed some cold washed on me to try to shock some color back into me. I took a long nap afterwords. Evelyn is still moving around and fine. smile Anyone else had this happen?

I also wanted to say that I have the nursery almost completed as far as furniture already. smile I will post pictures when we put up the decor finally. smile

Mark is a very good man. 3nodding I am very worried as to what would have happened if he hadn't been here.

One of the reasons they say to not take hot showers while pregnant is because it's very easy to overheat suddenly. Just be careful next time!

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shima Shinji
Azlein

One of the reasons they say to not take hot showers while pregnant is because it's very easy to overheat suddenly. Just be careful next time!

Thanks. smile I have just been so used to taking hot showers that I actually get cold gradually As I shower and I have to turn up the heat. Just something I will have to get used to.
SlightlyBurntCupcake
i hate nursing... it was going great today until he woke up from his nap.. and is to lazy tired to latch well...
pain crying i hear him eating tons of milk but ugh.. it hurts..
Im in the same boat. Kairi is driven my boobs nuts. she keeps using them as pacifiers......owwie.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ZellyKat
Im in the same boat. Kairi is driven my boobs nuts. she keeps using them as pacifiers......owwie.

That has been Travis for the past 3 hours. He kept rooting.. and wasn't happy unless he was on a boob.. but only ate for 10-15 minutes.. then fell asleep and latched on forever. =_=.
I wish I could get him a paci.. but I just don't want to use them at all.. plus I'm already having the latch issues.
Thankfully I'm going in Monday to the LC.
Now.. to eat and drink a bunch of food and restock for Travis.. =_=.
And try to sleep.
How do I not feel the need to sleep all the time? My insomnia is on a new level...

Shirtless Informer

Would he take a finger or knuckle? I'm not using pacifiers myself but I figure if my child will take my knuckle or finger instead of a boob from time to time it might help me some in the sore nipples department. lol

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Thatnks for all of the tips and whatnot guys. I haven't gone into labor yet but today I've been having aches and pains in my pelvic area and my hips.
Honestly as much as I want this baby out, I hope she waits until tuesday - I get paid on Tuesday, and today I have my stepdaughter over - and Cody is at work. I'm supposed to work tonight too...
Plus my mom won't be able to come out until the 13th at the earliest.

Sooo anywho how is everyone else?

Zelly and Cupcake, I really hope breastfeeding gets better and easier for you.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kitakiy

So exciting. Here's hoping it doesn't want to come out yet. Be more comfy!

I hope things go well with everything.

Clean Raider

Kitakiy
Thatnks for all of the tips and whatnot guys. I haven't gone into labor yet but today I've been having aches and pains in my pelvic area and my hips.
Honestly as much as I want this baby out, I hope she waits until tuesday - I get paid on Tuesday, and today I have my stepdaughter over - and Cody is at work. I'm supposed to work tonight too...
Plus my mom won't be able to come out until the 13th at the earliest.

Sooo anywho how is everyone else?

Zelly and Cupcake, I really hope breastfeeding gets better and easier for you.
Hope she comes when it's more convenient for you.
Mmmm.
Today, is not a good day. Hope you're having a better one.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lilith Delost
Would he take a finger or knuckle? I'm not using pacifiers myself but I figure if my child will take my knuckle or finger instead of a boob from time to time it might help me some in the sore nipples department. lol

A nursing baby only takes a finger tip for so long before he gets bored. wink
It was the same way with Ashton.
He likes the milk to be there if he wants it .. type of thing rofl

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So my milk has come in full force. My boobs are pretty insane huge rofl
The initial start of nursing is pretty painful.. but once he is on there and going it isn't so bad..
Still seeing the consultant on Monday though...

Seriously.. my boobs are crazy squirt guns xD

Shirtless Informer

lol cupcake~ whee
I'm way excited about breastfeeding myself. It's one of the things I am most looking forward to. heart

Adorable Fatcat

Well, my nipples are extremely sensitive, but they don't really hurt anymore.

I think that I hate being covered in milk the most. It leaks out of his mouth sometimes, it leaks from me randomly, it leaks from the other boob when he's nursing. Most of the time I'm too damn frazzled to remember to put a pad on the other boob so it doesn't make a mess. I can't sleep without a towel or something under me because I refuse to sleep in a bra. mad I hate bras.

Not to mention, breastfeeding just feels weird and gross to me. >.<

I know it's supposed to be some sort of bonding experience, but it really just feels like i'm being chewed on by an oversized toothless piranha. o.O

I feel more like we're bonding when he's snuggled up on my chest or looking up at me with his big bright eyes.

Ok, rant over. >.>

User Image

User Image
Hello everyone, I've subscribed to this thread & now have a question, as tonight being the Super Moon & me being 3 cm dilated & 70% effaced is it possible that my little one could be born tonight or early in the morning. smile I'm really hoping that I get to see him soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff