Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hi! I haven't been around in months. xd

Leo is doing great. I think he's finally getting over his reflux. Speaking of reflux, my pediatrician wanted me to start some solids with him. He's doing amazingly well. One of my friends recently had a baby girl and it made me want to TTC but I have to keep reminding myself I need to wait until I'm healthier.

I remember when I was in this thread last year. I made a post right around this time because I had an HPT. Then it was confirmed viable the week of May 22nd. Then my life changed forever.

This might be a bad month for me. Anyways... here's a picture of my wiggle man. heart

User Image
Hello ladies and cute babies. Long time no see/talk. I just wanted to give a little update that Ben asked me to marry him yesterday since now it's past midnight here. We're getting married and even started discussing ttc. I don't want to say I'm over the loss of our little baby but I feel like it was meant to be, she'll (or he'll) always be in our hearts. I'm not totally ready to start trying to get pregnant because I'm starting to plan a wedding (even if it's going to be a small one it still requires alot of planning) and if all pregnancies make me as sick as my first I don't think I could do that. well that's my update talk to you gals later! <3
SlightlyBurntCupcake
happy late birthday cupcake User Image
Watermellon Pisces
Hello ladies and cute babies. Long time no see/talk. I just wanted to give a little update that Ben asked me to marry him yesterday since now it's past midnight here. We're getting married and even started discussing ttc. I don't want to say I'm over the loss of our little baby but I feel like it was meant to be, she'll (or he'll) always be in our hearts. I'm not totally ready to start trying to get pregnant because I'm starting to plan a wedding (even if it's going to be a small one it still requires alot of planning) and if all pregnancies make me as sick as my first I don't think I could do that. well that's my update talk to you gals later! <3
glad to hear all is going well and big gratz on the up coming wedding. me and daddy started our TTC about two weeks before we got married then lost our first lil one at around 6 weeks. i wish you the best of luck we you do start TTC again heart

Clean Raider

Watermellon Pisces
Congradulations. smile I hope you have fun wedding planning and when the timing comes all goes according to plan with TTC.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Actually.. When I went in for my induction I was already at 4cm. Lol.
I didn't even have a clue! And you all know I haven't had contractions lol...

I actually started to go into labor as they started the pitocin ... I think it may have been what made my labor and delivery so quick!

My left n****e... So painful.. I can totally nurse on the right breast now with little difficulty... Tis left one just has one spot where it cracked sad boo...

So basically you started labor at 4 cm?

I've had a FEW contractions but nothing steady, never more than, say, two per hour?
At work yesterday it was kinda weird... I had a crampy contraction that I've labeled 'actual contraction' and then ten minutes later I had the tightening contraction type thing that I've labeled BH...
And after that I went a few hours without anything.
Maybe I'm just crazy.
Still having slightly brownish discharge. Very faint, but it's for sure there.
Possible that I passed my mucus plug already... because of the massive amounts of thick discharge I've been having...?
I wish I knew what my body was doing... no amount of research has been helping me...

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kitakiy

I've had a FEW contractions but nothing steady, never more than, say, two per hour?
At work yesterday it was kinda weird... I had a crampy contraction that I've labeled 'actual contraction' and then ten minutes later I had the tightening contraction type thing that I've labeled BH...
Maybe I'm just crazy.
Possible that I passed my mucus plug already... because of the massive amounts of thick discharge I've been having...?
I wish I knew what my body was doing... no amount of research has been helping me...

ehhh, i started to feel labor at least at 4 cm lol.
(srry nursing..)

i guess since i was always active dismissed or didnt feel contractions at all untill i was in the hospital bed laying still.

i wish icould be more helpful;.. but i didnt know either lol if i wasnt induced, i would have started "real" labor that day or the next smile

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Went to my new doctor's appointment. I loved it. Well, today was just the RN nurse, but she was really nice and helpful and made sure to schedule my ultrasound. I'm super excited. And I'm also glad I'll be giving birth at my hospital of choice. {No other reason than the fact that I was born there. I win Husband. I win.}
Kitakiy

Ya might wanna call to be sure. Especially with that amount of discharge. I didn't start labor when my water broke. But after 4 hours I felt achy pain instead of what people described at contractions. The bh ones were tighter and contraction feeling, the real labor was just like a cramp. Yours may be different from the textbook contraction.

Clean Raider

Kitakiy
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Actually.. When I went in for my induction I was already at 4cm. Lol.
I didn't even have a clue! And you all know I haven't had contractions lol...

I actually started to go into labor as they started the pitocin ... I think it may have been what made my labor and delivery so quick!

My left n****e... So painful.. I can totally nurse on the right breast now with little difficulty... Tis left one just has one spot where it cracked sad boo...

Maybe I'm just crazy.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/labor-and-delivery/childbirth-stages/three-phases-of-labor.aspx?xid=nl_YourDailyNewsletterfromWhattoExpect_20120504 "It's possible that your amniotic membranes will rupture now, but it's more likely to happen later in labor and not without a little help from your practitioner. What you probably will feel now is a backache or cramps, and you'll also probably notice a blood-tinged mucous discharge (also known as the bloody show)."

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i hate nursing... it was going great today until he woke up from his nap.. and is to lazy tired to latch well...
pain crying i hear him eating tons of milk but ugh.. it hurts..

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Watermellon Pisces

Congratulations! Small weddings are my preferred favorite.
ZellyKat
Kitakiy

Ya might wanna call to be sure. Especially with that amount of discharge. I didn't start labor when my water broke. But after 4 hours I felt achy pain instead of what people described at contractions. The bh ones were tighter and contraction feeling, the real labor was just like a cramp. Yours may be different from the textbook contraction.
i have come to believe that whoever wrote the "textbook" on how labor is pose to go and feel was on drugs 3nodding i have heard so many different stories on how labor went and felt for different people. mine was kinda like yours zelly when it came to my first two only my contractions felt like really really bad gas sweatdrop
SlightlyBurntCupcake
i hate nursing... it was going great today until he woke up from his nap.. and is to lazy tired to latch well...
pain crying i hear him eating tons of milk but ugh.. it hurts..
aww cupcake i hope he starts latching better for you.

btw maybe this at lest make you smile a lil.... i heart your ink!!!! sorry noticed in the pic of lil travis User Image
Digital Fiend
Went to my new doctor's appointment. I loved it. Well, today was just the RN nurse, but she was really nice and helpful and made sure to schedule my ultrasound. I'm super excited. And I'm also glad I'll be giving birth at my hospital of choice. {No other reason than the fact that I was born there. I win Husband. I win.}
yay ultrasound time xd
i wanted so bad to go to the hospital where i had my first two but because its over a hour away it just didn't seem like a good idea sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff