Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

SlightlyBurntCupcake
I'm so freaking emotional about being away from Ashton while I'm at the hospital.

Just started crying, I couldn't stop it. crying
aww cupcake *big hugs* it all be ok you'll be home with him before you know it. aw now ima cry worrying bout both of you sweatdrop
ZellyKat

7.8 lbs and a s**t ton of blood. owwwww... tell you more tmrw. She is finally here.

Aw Congrats!

Fashionable Genius

ZellyKat

7.8 lbs and a s**t ton of blood. owwwww... tell you more tmrw. She is finally here.

Yay. Congrats!
She is such a little angel. She sleeps so well and we've already started on nursing. My production is still a little slow but thats alright.

Alright Birth story... so here it goes.
Just a little before 2am on Friday the 27th I felt a squirt gush of liquid. It wasn't pee because I had already finished doing that. It was followed by more mini gushes and I woke up hubby who preceded to call everybody he could from his church to see who could give us a ride to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital at 2:30-3am. Water broken. No labor contractions though. So we waited… and waited for about 4 hours. So to be safe they put me on a low low dose of pitocin.

Contractions started soon after. Oh boy did those suckers hurt. I had back labor. Not to mention they had me on oxygen because I naturally breath shallow.

On a little side note.. I have an ability to make others feel what what I feel emotionally.. so when the nurse came in and saw me crying… she started to get teary eyed too. She told me she was getting the anesthesiologist to come and talk with me.

I opted for the epidural… I mean I was already hurting.. why not. Thank god I did. It progressed my labor fast because by noon I was already being moved to the delivery room. The around 1pm.. pushing began.

Now that part sucked. It was so hard to breath and it lasted an hour. Though I only felt as it if were like 20 mins. Kairi fell outta me around 2:16 pm and when the midwife and nurses asked me to get the baby.. I didn't even realized I had passed her out. I just kept on pushing for them. LOL.

I don't think I've ever used my voice that loudly before. It's a little sore today.. along with the rest of my body. Luckily they have been alternating me between vicodin and motrin for my current pain. (sore spot on my back from the epidural, the stitches from my two tiny tears and my over all tenderness from pushing so hard.)

Over all… not a bad day. Hurt like a mutha... but it's over now and I've got an adorable little girl.

Short story.. the ordeal lasted 12 hours.. labor itself was 6 hours and delivery was only 1 hour. (7 hours is not too bad for a first baby). She is 7 pounds 8 ounces. 20.5 inches long. Black hair and eyes like me but there are traces of daddy. She has dimples and we don't know from where those came from. :p

Some photos on my Facebook page and when I get around to it, my mother in law caught the first cry on video. Youtube will be seeing that one as soon as I get through recovery.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3879275946235.173273.1408877475&type=1

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Congratulations Zelly! (:

Congratulations Zelly! Wish you a speedy recovery!
Disney Child
First appt. in like an hour...
glghr;htjmg'fwjr;4wylktmrjn

So, stirrups and speculums are not my friends.
At least I went to a small office that catered to women better than a hospital.
Also got some baby pictures out of it.
And it turns out that I took longer to implant so I am actually 9 weeks 2 days instead of 11 weeks today.
Learned some cool stuff, and am less worried about gaining the weight because I only need to gain about 23 pounds which should be covered by all the weight I will naturally gain.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
K-Nesss

How do you get those little calculator thingies in your sigs?
I went on the website I can't find them :c

http://lilypie.com/Maternity_and_Pregnancy.php

There you are. smile This is the one I use.
d'awwww zelly she is a doll.

now just waiting on cupcake xd sweatdrop

Clean Raider

4laugh
Congradulations Zelly!
She's finally here! Now you know what all the saving up on energy was for. smile
Hope everythign is going well and hope that you feel better soon!
Is there anything you can do for burning up?

Clean Raider

Zlhna
Take a cool shower and drink ice water to help cool you down from the inside out.
I had a bad fever my second trimester, 102 ish and had to take cool baths and took tylenol to help. Hope you feel better!
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Zlhna
Take a cool shower and drink ice water to help cool you down from the inside out.
I had a bad fever my second trimester, 102 ish and had to take cool baths and took tylenol to help. Hope you feel better!
Thank you, but now its flip flopping to hot and cold. Very unpleasant. >.>

Clean Raider

Zlhna
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
Zlhna
Thank you, but now its flip flopping to hot and cold. Very unpleasant. >.>
= That happens too. It is annoying. "Little taste of menopause!"

Clean Raider

I really wish I could find some baby bedding that I really liked for Ian with either moon and stars or dragons... confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff