Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

SlightlyBurntCupcake
Okay so... um.
My pee is like highlighter yellow?
I'm going to drink as much water as I can take today.. especially after my migraine fiasco..

I can't be dehydrated.. I'm always drinking water..

*sigh*
Oh well... drank a 100% fruit smoothie with breakfast. It had blue berries in it.
Hopefully they kick in and start doing some good.
About to take a nap.. I could cry with excitement. crying

It's most likely something you ate or drank yesterday. I'm sure it's fine.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PetitChat

Yeah most likely.. I mean, normally dehydrated pee is orange-ish, this was totally like hot yellow xD!
I just kindda looked at the toilet paper very confused for a minute... lol
SlightlyBurntCupcake
PetitChat

Yeah most likely.. I mean, normally dehydrated pee is orange-ish, this was totally like hot yellow xD!
I just kindda looked at the toilet paper very confused for a minute... lol

Lots of times my first trip to the bathroom in the morning is like that. Like all the junk you ate the day before just hangs out in your body overnight and gets... grosser and grosser. Haha

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200

User ImagePrenatals can turn your pee colors like that! Happened to my SIL & to one of my friends. 3nodding

I swear I thought I was going to fall into labor this morning. The pain & nausea and everything was just like right before I had Autumn. Then it went away & I had to go to the store cause it's payday so we're out of everything. I had 7 items to get, and I barely made it, even with 2 stops to the bathroom while in the store. Gabriel was so low it felt like he was going to fall right out.

I'm so ready for this to be over.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Totally not pregnancy related but I had a friend that drank Dr. Pepper like crazy and her pee turned blue lol.
Why is it that we don't have out own guild? I saw one but it looks like it might be in active because I applied to join when I first found out about the baby. Kind of a bummer, really.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Lilith Delost

Aws I'm sorry... it's no fun when people treat you like that - that was incredibly rude of her.
I guess I should count myself lucky - my ultrasound tech obviously just loves her job and loves getting the pictures and showing mommies what's what (of course she also likes to bounce the baby around in the belly to get clearer pictures too lol). She got pictures of the foot, the girl parts, the hand, the heart, two profiles, and a kinda cute one of the baby with her hand in front of her face kinda 'waving'. And I know that if I'd asked, she would have gotten other pictures too. Plus there were two screens - one that she was looking at, and one pointed towards me so I could see it.
Our experiences were so drastically different that yea, I'd definately file a major complaint and even see if you can get a re-scan with a different ultrasound tech. It's obvious your tech doesn't seem to even like her job anymore, or care whatsoever about the patients, and when it comes to medicine, EVERY employee should care about the patient - it's scary that some don't! If she's that rude and careless about the patient's wants and needs, what else is she being careless about?

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Anywho.... My guy slept through HIS appointment today... and I'm annoyed because he hasn't had any sort of check-up or physical or anything since we've been together and who knows how long before that.... and now he's not going to make another appointment for a few weeks "when we can afford it". He's been having some health problems so I'm getting anxious for him to go.
In baby related news, I went to my appointment on monday and it was SO nice because I saw the doctor's helper person (still not sure exactly what her title is) and she's so much more informative and I understand her better and I'm WAY more comfortable around her. I'm trying to figure out how I might be able to have her see me more often but I don't want to make the DOCTOR doctor mad.... it's just that after an appointment with the actual doctor I leave stressed out and confused and no better off, but when I have an appointment with her 'assistant' I leave feeling better and feeling like I know more about what's going on with my body.
Baby is doing well, and I asked and no I don't get another ultrasound unless I go past my due date or there's another issue or whatever. Which is fine - I should have the real thing soon enough!
I also scheduled my hospital tour (I was mad though because they said it was done on a walk-in basis on the website but I ended up having to sign up for it... two weeks out!) and I have a lot of reading to do still on labor and delivery.
Nothing else to talk aout... hm.
[Razzberry Kamikaze]
I'm nervous about it. Mostly because diabetes runs in the family anyways but I'm more afraid of how gross the drink would be. But it seems that a lot of peopel don't find it to be that bad.
User Image

Ya apparently from what my mom says, diabetes runs strongly on
her side of the family. That goes for regular all around diabetes and the one
you can get just during your pregnancy. I'm a little worried about it but I
just have a feeling everything's going to be alright ^-^

As for the drink, don't worry about it~ mine tasted like orange soda without
the fiz, you just get this sugary feeling in your throat and its not that bad :3

User Image
Days of Raine
User Image

I don't think it's so bad either. Kind of tastes like diet 7up.
User Image

Mine tasted like orange soda without the fiz X3;
I was nervous when I saw 'orange flavored' on the bottle cause I dislike
anything orange flavored but it was actually somewhat tasty~

User Image

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Days of Raine

User ImagePrenatals can turn your pee colors like that! Happened to my SIL & to one of my friends. 3nodding

I did just recently start taking a different prenatal.. maybe.. 4-5 days? Haha.
I'm not really concerned.. it was just insanely yellow rofl I almost wanted to take a picture of it lol.

Pushed myself a little far.. and went to Wal-Mart.. Ashton got some new markers, a spiderman spiral notebook and new stickers :3.
He freakin loves to draw.. he is VERY content right now!!

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
I hated the glucola they had me drink for the gestational diabetes screening. I had the orange one, it definitely went down better cold, when I was carrying my daughter I made the mistake of drinking it warm, that was horrible.

I guess I ought to introduce myself. I'm MercyWild, I used to be on Gaia a lot but haven't been on in several months, I just recently came back on. I have a 6 year old daughter and I am currently carrying twin girls that are due the end of April to early May.
Someone at work gave me a really nasty stomach bug. I puked all morning, finally threw in the towel and went home, then stayed in bed and puked all day. I got so incredibly dizzy, weak, and boiling hot. It was miserable. I feel a lot better now, but not 100%. I'mm so tired of being vulnerable to getting sick. I want my damn immune system back.

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Satil
Someone at work gave me a really nasty stomach bug. I puked all morning, finally threw in the towel and went home, then stayed in bed and puked all day. I got so incredibly dizzy, weak, and boiling hot. It was miserable. I feel a lot better now, but not 100%. I'mm so tired of being vulnerable to getting sick. I want my damn immune system back.

Make sure you taking your B vitamins, maybe check with your doctor and see if they think you should take a B vitamin supplement in addition to the prenatal vitamin. Keep drinking water. Hope you it passes quickly.
I think it's mostly over now. I've kept down some soup and some water. I'll still take my vitamins of course and may eat one of my B-Natal pops in a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff