Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZellyKat
Satil ,SlightlyBurntCupcake

Im with you guys. I cant wait to get back to my own body. Im already bummed out that I have to redo most of my cosplay to accommodate the new boobies. Unfortunately all my belly dance outfits and my mid-drift bearing cosplay are a no go for me.

It sucks that the only convention I go to is two months after Kairis birth. But I should be back to normal the following year... if I dont end up pregnant again. sweatdrop

Azlein - Its gonna be alright. Thats what Gaia is for.. to make the loneliness easier to deal with. :hugs:
. I cant go to gencon this year because its two weeks after baby e or c is born. : I can has gencon? *kitty tear*

I need a bigger pillow to smother with love right now, : hes only been gone since noon. I dont think I could ever do the military thing. I was going to join, but I think I have horrible anxiety issues when it comes to my panda bear. my fiancés pet name I gave him)

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZellyKat
just curious, cuz I love seeing belly pics, I cans sees your belly?

Clean Raider

I want my body to go back to normal.
Hormones too.
Though the more into pregnancy I go the less crap I'm taking from people and saying things that shouldn't be ignored. Hoping this stays with me. No one walks over me or my kid.

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Cramps: I have been getting them in my legs to. I can't eat bananas though. I would be constipated for days if I did... I really have to watch things like that. Especially while I'm pregnant.
I think I remember getting leg cramps with Ashton... but I was so involved with my other crappy symptoms I don't recall anymore.
But they suck.
I'm glad I just.. have a high pain tollerance. =_=.

Satil: Don't feel bad AT ALL. I'm the same way. I want to tan. I want to diet. I want to work out. I want to buy my work out equipment now.
I feel so gross. I get so fat when I'm pregnant =/. It's disgusting.
I'm already depressed I wont be cute this summer... but it's alright, since my husband doesn't come home until fall. so 2013 summer, I will be looking great.
But still.. 2013 summer. More than a year to go to finally be able to look super great in a bikini again.
It's depressing me so bad.

I've been having a wonderful time with my sister in town. heart Ashton has loved the company. Just a few short weeks and my BFF comes home for her RNR. <3
I will be strutting my stuff come the summer, I will be a proud bikini mommy to be. I already have my bikini bought for this year. I love love love love the summer. I live a block away from the lake. I will be in the sun most of the summer or in the water if I have Anything to say about it! I am on the curvier side too, but I am proud of my curves and I am going to be proud of all I got. 3nodding
Azlein
ZellyKat
Lol.. yeah. I haven't taken much in photos lately but I took some pictures in dresses to show off to family. I will be doing a Maternity shoot with some of my photographer friends sometime this month.. but until then.
The first is earlier in Feb.. the second was last week.

User Image User Image

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZellyKat
Azlein
ZellyKat
Lol.. yeah. I haven't taken much in photos lately but I took some pictures in dresses to show off to family. I will be doing a Maternity shoot with some of my photographer friends sometime this month.. but until then.
The first is earlier in Feb.. the second was last week.

User Image User Image

*squeaks with joy* you has cheered me up! XD I love mommy bellies!!!! XD my belly has a little divet right above my belly button. It's so weird, it just appeared one day and I am really starting to get a belly. I have a huge surprise for my panda bear for father's day. I am going to paint on my belly, "Happy Father's Day Daddy! - Love (Evelyn or Caius)"

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Azlein
I will be strutting my stuff come the summer, I will be a proud bikini mommy to be. I already have my bikini bought for this year. I love love love love the summer. I live a block away from the lake. I will be in the sun most of the summer or in the water if I have Anything to say about it! I am on the curvier side too, but I am proud of my curves and I am going to be proud of all I got. 3nodding

Normally.. I would be. . But I've basically been pregnant since 2010 winter...
Miscarriage in the spring of 2011.. and then pregnant AGAIN summer of 2011. =_=.
My body hates me. I have alot of work to do, but I have a good ethic when it comes to working out and getting into shape.
I have a baby due in May.
No way will I look good by summer.
It only took me 10 months to be 10 pounds under pregnancy weight with my first son though. 3nodding

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Azlein

Normally.. I would be. . But I've basically been pregnant since 2010 winter...
Miscarriage in the spring of 2011.. and then pregnant AGAIN summer of 2011. =_=.
My body hates me. I have alot of work to do, but I have a good ethic when it comes to working out and getting into shape.
I have a baby due in May.
No way will I look good by summer.
It only took me 10 months to be 10 pounds under pregnancy weight with my first son though. 3nodding
. Nice. I'm due in August. So baby and I will be tanning and swimming!!! 3nodding

Quotable Sex Symbol

6,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Azlein
ZellyKat

Im with you guys. I cant wait to get back to my own body. Im already bummed out that I have to redo most of my cosplay to accommodate the new boobies. Unfortunately all my belly dance outfits and my mid-drift bearing cosplay are a no go for me.

It sucks that the only convention I go to is two months after Kairis birth. But I should be back to normal the following year... if I dont end up pregnant again. sweatdrop

Azlein - Its gonna be alright. Thats what Gaia is for.. to make the loneliness easier to deal with. :hugs:
. I cant go to gencon this year because its two weeks after baby e or c is born. : I can has gencon? *kitty tear*

I need a bigger pillow to smother with love right now, : hes only been gone since noon. I dont think I could ever do the military thing. I was going to join, but I think I have horrible anxiety issues when it comes to my panda bear. my fiancés pet name I gave him)

Azlein: That made me smile so much because that's what I call my boyfriend lol. smile

Now that I'm getting older I realize that screwing up my first two years of college has consequences. I feel so behind on life that it makes me want to scream. I'm watching all of my friends get their degrees and start getting married and having kids and I feel like my life plan got all screwed up. Does anyone ever feel like that?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Azlein
Nice. I'm due in August. So belly and I will be tanning and swimming!!! 3nodding

I totally went swimming when I was pregnant with Ashton. I didn't care one bit. Pregnant ladies in bathing suits are super cute. whee
It's the after pregnancy part.. that isn't cute. crying

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
deadlyxfairytale
Azlein
ZellyKat

Azlein: That made me smile so much because that's what I call my boyfriend lol. smile

Now that I'm getting older I realize that screwing up my first two years of college has consequences. I feel so behind on life that it makes me want to scream. I'm watching all of my friends get their degrees and start getting married and having kids and I feel like my life plan got all screwed up. Does anyone ever feel like that?
he's a big tall white guy and wears black clothing. He's cuddly and gives the best hugs and us protective of me. 3nodding

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
deadlyxfairytale
?

Girlie, never think that your life is screwed up, it always goes exactly as planned because that was how it was meant to be. But that's just me and I believe that everything happens for a reason. 3nodding

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Azlein
Nice. I'm due in August. So belly and I will be tanning and swimming!!! 3nodding

I totally went swimming when I was pregnant with Ashton. I didn't care one bit. Pregnant ladies in bathing suits are super cute. whee
It's the after pregnancy part.. that isn't cute. crying
I love the bikini that he bought for me. And I can't wait for next summer for despicable me 2 and the beach!

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Heartburn is killing me right now.
crying crying crying

I hate the third trimester. It's the worst by far.

I have almost every crap side effect of third trimester pregnancy.
Also, this shitty Pica, chalk craving.
Haven't eaten any thank goodness. Going to bring it up at my next appointment though.

Ugh.
Why can't it be May.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas