Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5558 5559 5560 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Oh Snuggie, I remember you! How have you been? Your baby has gotten so big! The last time I spoke to you, you hadn't even given birth yet! =O Spongebob socks!

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miss DeWitt Bukater
I'm hoping for my first to be a girl, although I would love a boy or a girl.

My fiance' and I already have names picked out. biggrin
User Image

What names have you decided on? I love hearing baby name ideas. =D

Beloved Sex Symbol

Okay thank you I was wondering because with my bone structure I can only get as low as 145lbs (I like 150lbs better) without looking ill. I am aiming for 150lbs. And when I get pregnant or have more questions I'll be back smile

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Adorably Awkward
Miss DeWitt Bukater
I'm hoping for my first to be a girl, although I would love a boy or a girl.

My fiance' and I already have names picked out. biggrin
User Image

What names have you decided on? I love hearing baby name ideas. =D

Esper Sylvia <surname> (I feel uncomfortable about revealing surnames over the Internet)

Rachel Mystearica <surname>

Penelope Amelia(?) <surname>

Seth Patrick <surname>

Leo Josephus <surname>

I would call him and ask for clarification, but he's studying his med stuff right now. Medical school is a b***h.

Maybe I can talk him into Lillian or Jillian... I like those names, too.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
That avatar is amazing, it's just right on the emotions. I love the eyes on it, they just shine with happiness.

I'm hoping for a boy, so I can get that out of the way and not have to stress out and have a boy later in life. My fiance is the last male in his family to be able to pass down the family name, and I respect that greatly.

Plus, I think it's a boy. I just feel it.

Now we just gotta figure out what to name the little bugger if it is a boy. We got the girl name all figured out...

and oh god, Hey Arnold. I nostalgia'd hard.
User Image
OH YAY, I'm glad. Hah. xD I was worried you wouldn't.
Yeah he's gotten very big. He's seven months old now. :3
Growing like a little weed. We're doing very good.
Me and Joe, the daddy, are still together. I'm currently working on getting my GED.
Joe has his GED, and will be getting a job soon. (:
We're living with my parents. They got a 2 story house, and we're in the basement.
Which has a living room, and a a big bedroom. 2 closets.
Perfect for just us down here. ^^ Plan on staying here till we both finish college.
Oh, and yeah. Tristan loves Spongebob. xD I had to buy him a portable DVD player and some Spongebob DVDs for the drives from AR or VA. Worked wonders.

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yay, I'm not the only basement dwelling mommy here!

Well, I'm almost a basement dweller. We're finishing the basement now. I'm trying to be helpful, but it's so bad down there everybody is afraid I might get sick from it. : (

So I help by burning the wood. YAAY~!

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Miss DeWitt, I don't blame you for not wanting to hand out your surname over the internet. Very few PSers even know my real name. I'm all mysterious and junk. =D What is the meaning of Esper or Mystearica?

Sid, Thank you for the compliment! I thought I did a swell job on her too.
If you feel like your infant is a boy, then it must be one. I've heard of mothers who just "knew". I think that's pretty cool and I like that you're old fashioned [because you respect the passing down of surnames]. I'd like to have a boy eventually, but little girls are so adorable in frilly dresses. Well, I'm sure little boys are too...but I don't want my son being gender confused. And "LOL" at your hard nostalgia.

Speaking of gender confusion. I saw a commercial on the television about a family who wanted to raise their children in a gender neutral home. Thoughts on that?
me and aaron also live in his parents basement. they fixed it all up for us and it is our own place through and through rent and everything. Its good experiance for us though.

Gender neutral probably not going to be happing for our son he is going to definatly be raised with all boy stuff around and that includes everything besides dolls,barbies and certain dress up items.
User Image
Sid: Nope! You're not the only one! Haha.
Is 7/22 your due date? If so, that was my due date ^^
But he came on 7/27 va c-section. x3

Suka (or should I use your new SN? >> ): I love the thought of raising my baby in a gender neutral home. Tristan already has a few baby dolls. ^^

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

Now I feel out of the loop. *Wants a basement*

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'll be taking his name, but I still don't want to reveal it.

An esper is basically a telepath (someone who uses esp).

And Mystearica is from Tales of the Abyss. Too awesome a name to turn down.

I don't really know what to think about raising children gender neutral. It sounds kind of bland, but as long as they don't do anything illegal, I have no problem with it.
hey everyone in here. im a female on a males avatar. I am not pregnant nor do i plan on being anytime soon. i just have a question but i am a little embarassed to ask it.
Suka : no you don't our is pretty cold right now since it is winter here.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
tough_guy_of_innocents
hey everyone in here. im a female on a males avatar. I am not pregnant nor do i plan on being anytime soon. i just have a question but i am a little embarassed to ask it.

Don't be. I lurked in the old thread and saw all kinds of questions... some I couldn't even imagine. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff