Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

I'd like to go to college for graphic design. I've always loved art, but unfortunately I am not that gifted to draw or paint the art from my mind. I see vividly what I want to do, but my hands are always confused on how to perform to make the art. I think Graphic Design would help with that. Computer equations and junk to make my lines do as I want and for color to flow the way I see them. =3

I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for work. Hopefully I'll be back before heading out.
Talk to you later Adorably! Have fun at work!

Okay I'm getting REALLY pissed off. It's EXTREMELY important Jeffrey see his doctor ASAP and the doctors office is frigging BUSY all day. I've been trying since 10 AM. It's now 3 30 PM and still the friggin busy signal!!!!!!

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
heres some pencil stuff i did a few years ago

Sunflowers

Halloween Costume

Tired

Gaia Character

---------------Now here are drawings that I inked with pen and colored on the computer with my mouse, these took a long time to do.

Free Avi Art

Free Avi Art

Chombi gets OMFG hat

Edit:: By the way i still have that hat lol, I dont wear it much anymore though but im not selling it.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
My sister LOVES drawing anime and stuff. She has to deal with pen and pencil right now because she is only 14 >.< she doesn't want to go to school because...she hates being told what to draw and she hates learning anything thats not anime. Haha
She should get some books that teach her better anime like How to draw female anatomy and male anatomy anime books. Those helped me alot.
How in the heck did it reach 15 pages overnight! w-t-f.

gonk

I have a lot of backreading to dooooo

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey guys, im 23 weeks and i saw a link to something that explained what an episiotomy is (without any pictures FYI) since hardly anyone knows what it is im pretty sure people need to know incase their doctor brings out the sissors at the last minute and tells you it bennefits you in some way.

My doctor told me that if I tore naturally it would be worse in the long run then if he cut me, which this says is not true and that an episiotomy can lead to even worse tears in the future or during pregnancy and instead of recovering in a week you would take months to recover like i had to.
by the way this also tells me they only do it when the baby is in stress and they have to use forceps to force the baby out. The baby was almost out and I told the doctor dont cut me, he destracted my bf by saying "go get her some water" while his back was turned he pushed the baby back in a bit and cut me without my concent and my bf's concent.

So here is the link. Inform yourself. Episiotomy
Huh...my doctor didn't even tell me he was doing an episiotomy. He just did it. I was like...hey..whats going on down there? He said "I'm just doing an episiotomy don't worry..." O.o?

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eek, sounds unpleasant.

I'm listening to Half Pain right now, the ending theme to Witch Hunter Robin.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pink-Yeah exactly thats why stuff like this should be on the front page, people say oh they dont do that anymore but some doctors actually do and they dont let you make your own desission about wether you want one or not. this is why you should always make a list of demands when you get ready to go to the hospital. Like if you absolutely dont want an epideral write it down and give a copy to the doctor.

Miss Dewitt-I loved that anime, though I didnt really like the ending not knowing what happened to them, it felt really rushed.
I wrote some things down. I DEIFNATELY wrote who was NOT allowed in the hospital...luckily I didn't need to worry about it because no one could visit me anyway >.< but still.
They tried to force an epidural on me because they didn't want screaming to scare the other mothers >:/
I ended up having an epidural because my body didn't progress even though I was having active labor contractions and the hospital let me go 31 hours without trying to break my water.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
I wrote some things down. I DEIFNATELY wrote who was NOT allowed in the hospital...luckily I didn't need to worry about it because no one could visit me anyway >.< but still.
They tried to force an epidural on me because they didn't want screaming to scare the other mothers >:/
I ended up having an epidural because my body didn't progress even though I was having active labor contractions and the hospital let me go 31 hours without trying to break my water.
Thats strange they broke my water as soon as I came in (I was scheduled for inducing the day after and my plug fell out and I was dialated.) Then with my second baby they did actually have to induce me and they broke my water on him as well.
They broke my water after I got the epidural. I wasn't progressing on my own and there were 3 other girls giving birth in the hospital so they let me suffer because they didn't want to deal with 4 girls giving birth.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
They broke my water after I got the epidural. I wasn't progressing on my own and there were 3 other girls giving birth in the hospital so they let me suffer because they didn't want to deal with 4 girls giving birth.
You were the one that was high risk, that doesnt seem right at all.
They didn't know I was high risk...well only reason I was high risk then was because I was 5 weeks early...they didn't catch Jeffrey's problem on the 9 ultrasounds I had.

Tipsy Raider

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
YAY!
A new pregnancy thread.
As much as I love the others, they're some what dead.
I'm 25 weeks pregnant with my first, we're having a girl.
Her name is going to be Jade Evelynn.
4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas