Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Whoa...I just went to the bathroom and Auntie Flo was all like "OHAI! I no itz ben awhile, but I hopes I'm still welkomed here. Lololol." No wonder my kidneys were crying out in pain...I thought it was from lack of water. O_O;

Pink, We like you too. Once you get that thread up and running, PM me the link and I'll gladly add it to the front page for others to see.

Chombi, I want a tablet so badly. I love to draw, but the scanner always f's my images up. ;-;
This is one of my attempts at avi art. <_< I'd like to do pregnancy art for some of you ladies, but uh...I need practice...lots of practice.
Pink : yup I know totally awesome and were thinking about going ahead and getting the babies room ready this week since we have it off well besides the crib and other major funiture but maybe those will come into walmart this week.

how did it go with the dietcian?

Chombi : its a long story but my principle was a b***h and calling me names and everything and not working with us at all about anything and the teachers were just no good all they wanted to do was sit there and do nothing and get payed for that so we defintly needed new ones the only ones that were any good were some of the ones in freshman and senior year.

wow that was horrible of her to do that.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I would love to see pregnancy art, or photoshops like this one. biggrin

Suite, I'm sorry about the terrible time you had.
Miss DeWitt Bukater : hey its okay people don't like it but who cares. I have had so much drama with family and school that I happy it is all working out now and no more stress hopefully maybe now the doctors can stop watching my blood pressure all the time.
Adorably - YAY for being liked smile Well, I was talking to a friend on gaia and apparently she has a disability thread and is willing to make it a Special Needs thread for kids who are sick as well. (Her kid has spina bifida). Which is awesome because...I don't have to make one! She's going to fix it later so I'll send you the link when it's ready smile I'm so excited. THREE threads I feel completely welcome in? WIN!!!

Suite - Awesome! I never got to get Jeffrey's room ready unfortunately. I bet you two will have so much fun!I hate walmart. Dont even talk to me about them...seriously. ONLY reason I shop there is because I get a 15% discount. Otherwise I'd shun their butts.

Dietician went well. Jeffrey isn't gaining what an average baby should be (about a pound a week is normal) but they're happy he's at least gaining. He's now 6 pounds 6 ounces. He gained 3 ounces.
Pink : yup should be fun. Tomorrow though I have to leave while he paints the room though but that will be cool.
were trying to figure out how we our going to set it all up today.

i'm sorry you never got his room ready but its still cool.

okay I'll stop talking about it. biggrin I only shop their cause they had free site to store.
if not I would have ordered from target since thats where aaron works meaning discount but the discount wouldn't have been big enough to pay for the shipping.

yay thats still good that he is gainging 3 ounces its probably though because he has to work harder then most babies.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

I completely dislike shopping at Wal*Mart. I use to think it was amazing, but now that I live in a big city and everyone goes to Wal*Mart...I just can't handle it. I absolutely HATE crowded places. It's not like I have an anxiety attack or anything, but I do get stressed out when navigating through a crowd. Wal*Mart + Christmas = Forget about it. I won't go to Wal*Mart around any major holiday. It's just suicide otherwise. D;
Suite your so smart! That's what the dietician said! His heart makes his body lose fat >.<

As for Walmart - I only hate them because they treated me like s**t for being pregnant. They made me bawl everytime I was done work. Sometimes, even during work. And they tried to get me fired every day. The owner of the walmart I worked in told me she wanted me fired but couldnt legally do it.
Pink : aww thankies but not really read that in a book somewhere.

wow that was horrible that they did that and she was treating you like that just because you were pregnant. she was definatly a b***h.

*hugs* some people our stupid and amazingly rude to pregnant people.

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's complete balderdash, Pink. I'm sure there were some way you could have brought that back to haunt your ex-boss. I can't believe they'd be so heartless as to try to fire a pregnant woman. That makes my blood boil.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably-Wow i like your avi art, if you give me permission ill post the last one i did for a girl.

Pink-Wtf thats not right, you could sue them if you were hiding a recorder when they were saying this s**t. Least thats what I would do.

Adorably-I hate shopping at walmart because its so big and my hips hurt and whenever I go there i usually end up walking for two hours straight, I ask my bf if i can rest in the shoe isle on one of the seats but its always "were almost done blah blah blah" He doesnt understand what kinda pain im in.

Suite-Yeah they sound like my old teachers, freaking no help at all. If you dont understand the problem they dont want to explain anything to you. Also your principle sounded very immature.
Ya I am sure I could've done something..but honestly? It was SOOO much more stress added to me. I would've had to go to the labour board, talk to them explain my case (making me angry again), inform Walmart of me being mad, then go to court...taking months and lots of stress...and I was already a stressed pregnant woman. I just let it go.

They used to get so mad because I had to go home early from pregnancy complications. From 16 weeks my placenta was ripping and tearing apart (no one caught it mind you until AFTER I gave birth...>:/) so I would be in MEGA pain after an 8 hour shift (I asked for 3-4 hour shifts which they give to everyone else but they refused and would make me work 36-42 hours a week) and I would start bleeding really badly.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
We have three Walmarts here, but there's only one really good one that everyone flocks to. Getting in and out of there is such a hassle...

And yeah, you have legal rights, so you could technically sue if they fired you for being pregnant.
Chombi : yup exactly how mine were and if you weren't one of the super smart kids they didn't care for you at all.

Pink : that is so horrible. maybe your old boss and my old principle were siblings or cousins. haha jk.

but now it is done and over with thankfuly right

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pink-That even makes me pissed off, id go and kick your bosses a** if i were your family or husband or sister or whatever. Id just grab a bat and kick some a**.

Grrr >.< *breaths* im calm.

I think most jobs have rights for pregnant women where they dont have to work as hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff