Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

*Points Dramatically* It's Izzy!
I can't believe my eyes. O_O!!!
Great, now I simply cannot go to bed. All the old school kids come out to play when the sun goes down.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Adorably Awkward
User Image

Miss DeWitt & Onigetoe, I personally believe that a healthy weight would be one within a few pounds of your BMI [10-15 pounds of it]. I'm 5'5 and 196 pounds, but I'm suppose to weigh around 130-135. Just to clarify, the BMI is not exact since it doesn't completely take into account a person's bone density nor the structure of any woman's body. With that said, I'd be happy and consider myself a healthy weight if I make it down to 150. Again, this is just my opinion.

Momma Bear, That book has been recommended before. It must be a good read. ^_^

Mr Ransom, So I did. I'll add it later once I verify the previous information. Is the old Circumcision Debate thread still running or is there a newer one out?

User Image
The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown
yea this isnt the first time I have posted it to get it on the list it just never madit on there I posted it the first time while I was still pregnant right after i got it XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morning, all. On for a short time right now, but I'll be back in the afternoon.

Is there a chance one of the reserved spots can be made for banners? I don't remember if there were any in the old thread or not.
Haha, since im PM basis, i didnt even know we had a new thread!
Glad to see some of the regulars are still here too biggrin
Good work Suka
-back to the PM's-
Well ladies looks like I will be on a lot more this week. We went to school this morning had a huge assemble and then board of our school was all there saying that they had fired the principle,vice principle and over half of the teachers. So until they can find subs for everything or hire new people which I guess is happening this week so no school this week. okay whatever. I was kind of pissy about it though because why couldn't they have just emailed, or called us to tell us this?

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably Awkward
User Image
All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.
~Helga G. Pataki

Good morning Glow! Your eyes are both amazing and creepy. O_O;

I was distracted by food and King of the Hill. I ♥ [Adult Swim]. I would have responded way sooner otherwise.

The comment on my profile. =/ It just doesn't make sense to me, but that might be because I'm so tired. It is 1:30am here. I should head to bed...my husband is not going to enjoy my Subway Surprise [it's farts, SURPRISE!]. >:'D

New post style to come later. I love Hey Arnold and all, but meh. It doesn't suit me all the time.
Uhm well from what i can tell ...Its asking if the babies you mention that have been born in the forum are real babies or gaia babies bought in the market,.... Thats probably why it doesnt make much sense...
Wow Suite! That's kinda cool though. Glad at least your principal got fired! She should've kept her mouth shut about you.

I have a dietician coming in 20 minutes so I might just randomly disappear...but fear not! I will be back smile

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
suitehannah
Well ladies looks like I will be on a lot more this week. We went to school this morning had a huge assemble and then board of our school was all there saying that they had fired the principle,vice principle and over half of the teachers. So until they can find subs for everything or hire new people which I guess is happening this week so no school this week. okay whatever. I was kind of pissy about it though because why couldn't they have just emailed, or called us to tell us this?
O.o why did they fire them lmao, was their a huge cult amongst the teachers?

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[~Happy Bunny~]
Haha, since im PM basis, i didnt even know we had a new thread!
Glad to see some of the regulars are still here too biggrin
Good work Suka
-back to the PM's-
I did make you stop lurking for a small time with my H1N1 comments about the shots. ^_^ Cause I has the special power to piss you off. I didnt mean it though lol.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
In other news, I have decided with my next W2 ...er my bf's next W2 anyways, im going to get a cam corder to tape the birth. the first half of it for my friends (no crotch shots) second half for me and my family (yay crotch shots)
I was scared to video-tape mine...I thought I would be creeped out and hate labor and wouldn't want to be reminded of it...I was wrong and I really regret not getting my labor on video sad

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xoxoPink Supremexoxo
I was scared to video-tape mine...I thought I would be creeped out and hate labor and wouldn't want to be reminded of it...I was wrong and I really regret not getting my labor on video sad
I just regret having my sister tape it, i hope she lost the tapes really i do. She took these close ups of my butthole while poop was coming out and you can hear my sister in the background saying "ewww shes pooping" *whisper whisper* >.<

this time im going to do it myself...

She should have been focusing on the baby and just the baby or maybe my face while i was pushing. Man she is an a*****e sometimes (scuse my language)
Adorably Awkward
User Image

Miss DeWitt & Onigetoe, I personally believe that a healthy weight would be one within a few pounds of your BMI [10-15 pounds of it]. I'm 5'5 and 196 pounds, but I'm suppose to weigh around 130-135. Just to clarify, the BMI is not exact since it doesn't completely take into account a person's bone density nor the structure of any woman's body. With that said, I'd be happy and consider myself a healthy weight if I make it down to 150. Again, this is just my opinion.

Momma Bear, That book has been recommended before. It must be a good read. ^_^

Mr Ransom, So I did. I'll add it later once I verify the previous information. Is the old Circumcision Debate thread still running or is there a newer one out?

haha, its cool, just thought I would point it out

and yep, Chitsa's thread still is the best around

Beloved Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image

I'm not a huge video or picture person. Neither is my husband. We don't have any pictures together other than our wedding photos. =/ We're really going to have to change that when we have a baby...though I don't think we'll start with filming my lower region being torn asunder during birth. Lol.

Mr Ransom, Alright. Good to know that the debate thread is still moving.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adorably Awkward
User ImageUser Image

I'm not a huge video or picture person. Neither is my husband. We don't have any pictures together other than our wedding photos. =/ We're really going to have to change that when we have a baby...though I don't think we'll start with filming my lower region being torn asunder during birth. Lol.

Mr Ransom, Alright. Good to know that the debate thread is still moving.
Love your picture in your post btw.

I dont mind filming the head crowning but what she did was just mean, then she showed everyone and people were laughing at me? How is that magical when your family laughs at you during a hard time like that. My brother even showed his friends pictures of me giving birth, my whole family seemed to be against me. Told me to suck it up. :/

Its really hard to be calm about stuff like that when your family pops in an embarrassing video that your sister filmed and sits around the livingroom eating popcorn.

*breath* sorry im beginning to stress myself out, must remain calm >(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces