Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YES I MEAN MAIL PEOPLE. I usually find them odd. Like they're usually, what's it called, skiddish? I guess people. I always found them interesting, and I always try to make them uncomfortable as possible for some reason. I remember this time I was there for 5 minutes with a post human asking how I should write my signature on this electronic thingermabob. Once I signed it I asked to redo it because it looked "ugly and unprofessional".
Anywhom, I'm receiving my first ever package(!!!!!) on Wednesday, and since many post humans make the mistake of knocking on the front door, I made them a little sign.

Discuss:
Encounters with post humans
Cheeseburgers
I want a cheeseburger
My lovely sign
The fact the post human is holding a box with a tarantula in it
Were you ever a post human?

inb4 not related to anything to do with ld... I THINK EVERYONE GETS MAIL IN THEIR LIFE. so lets have a life discussion about post humans emotion_dowant

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What the ******** is a "post human"???

Tipsy Poster

I thought you meant for us to actually post pictures of human people.
Clicked on this expecting a discussion regarding transhumanism but instead I get this s**t.
... Do you mean mailmen?

Noob

IImSoWhiteLOL

i mean mail type things. anyways, i see enough humans in my lifetime.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YourMyAll_
IImSoWhiteLOL

Like mailmen? Or mail carriers?

******** genius.

Noob

brutal palm tree massacre
Clicked on this expecting a discussion regarding transhumanism but instead I get this s**t.

But i love post humans. crying

King Cutie-Pie

x
            It took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about.
            I thought you meant post-human as in... they weren't human anymore?

Anyway.

Getting packages at my apartment is annoying because they don't bother coming to my unit since it involves actually going into the building.
            So they just leave the slip for me to pick it up at the nearest post office, which has the oddest hours and is usually open only when I'm at work. So I usually gotta skip my lunch break to go there to get it.

Noob

Robot Giny
YourMyAll_
IImSoWhiteLOL

Like mailmen? Or mail carriers?

******** genius.

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME. Mail/Post/Parcel/Messenger Pigeon people. I really only know of Canada Post so I call them post people.

Tipsy Poster

YourMyAll_
IImSoWhiteLOL

I guess I'll just post a picture of a mailman then. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YourMyAll_

sad Talk to Soffish then.

Soffish

Soffish, if you're out there, somewhere in the wilds of Minnesota, hear this girl's cry for redemption.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I'm pretty sure this is the most personally noticeable effect an energy drink has ever had on me ever.

Dapper Ladykiller

So I waited and waited for this package in the mail. My apt gives you a little key in your mailbox, then you use it to open a larger box with your package in it. So every day I checked for that ******** key.
I happened to see my landlord and was like, so have you seen a package for me by any chance? I think it was lost in the mail.
"Oh yeah. It's been in the package box forever and you never opened it and got it. So I put it in my bedroom in my closet."
"WTFFFF-"
True. Story.

Noob

The Earth King
            x
            It took me a moment to figure out what you were talking about.
            I thought you meant post-human as in... they weren't human anymore?

Anyway.

Getting packages at my apartment is annoying because they don't bother coming to my unit since it involves actually going into the building.
            So they just leave the slip for me to pick it up at the nearest post office, which has the oddest hours and is usually open only when I'm at work. So I usually gotta skip my lunch break to go there to get it.

I'm skipping school just to get my package. The guy who I bought the tarantula from said he's only putting a 40 hour heatpack in the box, and so waiting the next day to go and get it is a no-no for me. I'm worried sick as is. gonk

Noob

YourMyAll_

sad Talk to Soffish then.

Soffish

Soffish, if you're out there, somewhere in the wilds of Minnesota, hear this girl's cry for redemption.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I'm pretty sure this is the most personally noticeable effect an energy drink has ever had on me ever.

Soffish

Hi Soffish. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas