[insert your own thoughts here] 0.24201680672269 24.2% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 595 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 177 178 179

Demonic Vampire

3,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Been awhile since my last post. Since then everyone has decided to split ways. It started with my girlfriend leaving me saying she needed space. Then a few weeks later my boyfriend decided he would be better off with his ex wife. I don't know what to do, I opened myself up and gave this a try even though I was a bit unsure and I got nothing but heart break. Is it wrong for me to just want to give up.

Hilarious Ally

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
MakaBunny
Been awhile since my last post. Since then everyone has decided to split ways. It started with my girlfriend leaving me saying she needed space. Then a few weeks later my boyfriend decided he would be better off with his ex wife. I don't know what to do, I opened myself up and gave this a try even though I was a bit unsure and I got nothing but heart break. Is it wrong for me to just want to give up.

well i have had this a couple of times... it depends on how u feel..... in the end my dream would be two husbands... but i settle sometimes... it's hard and confusing to find hard open minded people... it's not you it's them... in the end the really were not all in it... if you take a look back and notice actions speak louder then words... in the end what do u want? Because you need to state it to them that getting your emotions involved and lewving was not right... that t's not needy if you don'rlt want your emotions messed with... i have a man right now.... both us want a girl... but the oe he picks are shall we say not suited for us? It's hard but i try... personality and demeanor for me are more important then looks...although having a varity to choose and figuring out if they are into it is difficult.... i also say to my man i want toys one day.... or different positions... but right now i am near the end of my pregnacy and adopting out because we can barely afford our selfs... we wanna live in vegas...his home town...

Tipsy Prophet

MakaBunny

Think of it this way:
Monogamous relationships end too. That doesn't mean those people give up on monogamy or fault it. They just weren't right for that person or whatever. I'm sorry for your hurt, and your entitled to your feelings. It may be that poly isn't for you. And that's okay. It may be that it is. And that's okay, too. Only time will tell. Take care of your self. Mourn your relationships or whatever it is you need to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff