Welcome to Gaia! ::

zombies are cooler that the two combined!
Pirates kick a**
But a ninja would kick a pirates a** because ninjas are just better at kicking a**.
i say that ninjas are better then pirates
I perfur pirate ninjas in space mrgreen
Pirates are cool, and they usually have the funniest one-liners, also they can just do whatever the hell they want and (if they're lucky) still live through the day! Good ol' Johnny Depp is proof of this!

Ninja's are cool too but in a different way, BUT lady ninja's are THE BEST!
Though sometimes over the top, how? Check out Taki on Soul Calibur 2, damn. Maybe she should wear a corset rather than that ridiculously tight red catsuit. (or get a friggin breast-reduction)

Still, ninja's are the works, they're like *woosh*, splash! Blood everywhere! And pirates just use their cannons to take care of anything that gets in their way, which I like too ^^

I vote for both!

EDIT: Neither pirates nor ninja's kick a**.
Pirates shoot holes into everything,
ninja's decapitate. And do other freakily painful stuff to people.
I choses to be a vampire
nnoooooo! neither i pick nninja penguins,
mudkipz > all
ninjas ninja no question.
for all the above reasons AND they have a better vocabulary than pirates.
Ninja is both singular and plural people. Don't use words from languages you don't speak if you can't even get their pluralization rules right. stare Dunno why I bother saying anything about it though. I know I'm gonna get flammed for being an asshat and a moron and and a weaboo and all that other good stuff...

At any rate; they both have their interesting points, but in the long run they aren't comparable in anyway other than the serious misrepresentations they get in movies.
PIRATE NINJA FTW exclaim
xBadKatx
Ninja is both singular and plural people. Don't use words from languages you don't speak if you can't even get their pluralization rules right. stare Dunno why I bother saying anything about it though. I know I'm gonna get flammed for being an asshat and a moron and and a weaboo and all that other good stuff...

At any rate; they both have their interesting points, but in the long run they aren't comparable in anyway other than the serious misrepresentations they get in movies.

thank you for making me feel like an asshat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff