Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are some phrases that seem to explain you life or that have helped you make sence of something?here's one of mine...

- Vikings stand and fight because if you run, you'll only die tired
Don't worry about what people think about you. They don't think often.
The Li0n Queen
nice one
the disturbed viking
The Li0n Queen
nice one
I thought so, yeah.

It cheers ya up when you get bitched about.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have a few:

- "Love is when you'll win some than you'll lose some."

- "One word frees us of all the weight & pain of life: That word is love."

- "If you love someone you love them for the rest of your life, you don't question whether you love them or not its just dare & it stays with you for ever."

- "Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect; it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

- "Life has no meaning on it's own, you have to define that meaning by yourself. Whether it'd be an influence, or something that you've found out by yourself. However it should be progressive & not move in a vicious cycle, however if you want your life to move in a vicious cycle then so be it, it is not my decision to make the living human that you are."
Real Shippuuden Hinata
I have a few:

- "If you love someone you love them for the rest of your life, you don't question whether you love them or not its just dare & it stays with you for ever."

- "Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect; it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

- "Life has no meaning on it's own, you have to define that meaning by yourself. Whether it'd be an influence, or something that you've found out by yourself. However it should be progressive & not move in a vicious cycle, however if you want your life to move in a vicious cycle then so be it, it is not my decision to make the living human that you are."

yeah, love is pretty great isnt it...

Eloquent Genius

-"You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl."
Everything happens fora reason.
And if it's ment to happen it was ment to happen...

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
the disturbed viking
Real Shippuuden Hinata
I have a few:

Yeah, but to me you have to earn it to win.
Anmras
-"You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl."
Brooks and Dunn ftw
Real Shippuuden Hinata
the disturbed viking
Real Shippuuden Hinata
I have a few:

Yeah, but to me you have to earn it to win.

like I was gonna say, I wouldn't know...
Mine is "Dum spiro spero."
It's Latin for "While I breath, I hope."
British Tourettes
Mine is "Dum spiro spero."
It's Latin for "While I breath, I hope."
that sounds utterly epic
Something I wrote and got tattooed on me.

"Nex Inferus Ferrum"
Latin for Death Under the Blade

and ofcourse my sig,
"Life is a game, to be played and enjoyed without consideration for consequences"
My sig:

You have the power to make your own story, it is the how and why that makes your's special.

Also:
There are many places in the world, the one you feel the most comfortable is the most important.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff