Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
Dr-Pathogen
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen
This girl you speak of has disgusting taste, and her boyfriend is repulsive.
-I shower and brush my teeth every morning. I do brush my teeth everyday. But if the weekend is slow, I'll skip a shower =3
-I don't grow enough facial hair in order to shave every morning. Although, when the chin scruff starts to get a bit excessive, I handle that.
-I wash my clothes after 1-2 wells. 2 if it isn't stained/filthy.
-I would not date anyone with bad hygiene. I can pass not washing your hair for maybe....2 or so weeks, but eating boogers, no deodorant, and wearing same clothes? I'm sorry, but yo' a** stank =3=

He really is. emotion_donotwant He's also really creepy...

He eats what he finds in his nose, arguably showers properly, and plays with his toes in public. Hard to believe he doesn't have the charm of a Gatsby.

And yet, he somehow got a girlfriend. neutral
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen
-I shower and brush my teeth every morning. I do brush my teeth everyday. But if the weekend is slow, I'll skip a shower =3
-I don't grow enough facial hair in order to shave every morning. Although, when the chin scruff starts to get a bit excessive, I handle that.
-I would not date anyone with bad hygiene. I can pass not washing your hair for maybe....2 or so weeks, but eating boogers, no deodorant, and wearing same clothes? I'm sorry, but yo' a** stank =3=

He eats what he finds in his nose, arguably showers properly, and plays with his toes in public. Hard to believe he doesn't have the charm of a Gatsby.

Like i said. Disgusting taste. Even personality can't make me go as far to excuse that s**t.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dr-Pathogen
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen
Mahalla
Dr-Pathogen

Like i said. Disgusting taste. Even personality can't make me go as far to excuse that s**t.

Agreed rofl

Familiar Friend

Flynndroid
IRL I'm 300lbs, don't shave, have long, red dreads, a scruffy beard that reaches my nipples and several piercings in my face.

Pics or it didn't happen.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Mrs Quark
Flynndroid
IRL I'm 300lbs, don't shave, have long, red dreads, a scruffy beard that reaches my nipples and several piercings in my face.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Please no. emotion_facepalm
-Do you shower every day?
Not everyday, but every other day at most. Sometimes I shower two days in a row, but that's rare.
-How often do you wash your clothes?
Once a week, but I wear each outfit only once.
- (Boys) How often do you shave?
Im a girl. I shave everything that girls shave every other day during said shower.
-Would you date anyone with bad hygiene?
No

Sparkly Leaf

I shower every other day, but I'm trying to get into the habit of washing my hair daily. It gets oily in such a short amount of time. I don't sweat a lot unless it's hot out, apply deodorant 1-2 times a day, and make a conscience effort to smell nice. I say I'm pretty well groomed. Oh, and I only wear my clothing once, jeans sometimes twice if I'm running low on laundry.

Btw, that dude is disgusting. I would change seats. :/

Sparkly Fatcat

Tell him, no matter how rude it is, it's unfair that you have to sit next to his smelly a**.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Margo Channing
I shower every other day, but I'm trying to get into the habit of washing my hair daily. It gets oily in such a short amount of time. I don't sweat a lot unless it's hot out, apply deodorant 1-2 times a day, and make a conscience effort to smell nice. I say I'm pretty well groomed. Oh, and I only wear my clothing once, jeans sometimes twice if I'm running low on laundry.

Btw, that dude is disgusting. I would change seats. :/

I wish I could emotion_donotwant

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
x Tullulah x
Tell him, no matter how rude it is, it's unfair that you have to sit next to his smelly a**.

What am I supposed to say? "Sorry sir, but you ******** stink"?

Sparkly Fatcat

Mahalla
x Tullulah x

Break it to him easy, leave soap on his desk every day and on the last day ask him if he gets the hint xp

Lonely Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yes, I do shower on a daily basis and get my clothes washed once a week.

I shave once a week, for no other reason than I'm too lazy to do it more often than that. sweatdrop

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
x Tullulah x
Mahalla
x Tullulah x

Break it to him easy, leave soap on his desk every day and on the last day ask him if he gets the hint xp

I don't have enough soap. LOL!

No but seriously, I kind of like being friends with his girlfriend and would rather not offend either of them.

Sparkly Fatcat

Mahalla
x Tullulah x
Mahalla
x Tullulah x

No but seriously, I kind of like being friends with his girlfriend and would rather not offend either of them.

Hotel soap is even fine o 3o
but be honest with your female friend an voice how you feel.
Hopefully they dont have sex xp

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
x Tullulah x
Mahalla
x Tullulah x
Mahalla
x Tullulah x

Hotel soap is even fine o 3o
but be honest with your female friend an voice how you feel.
Hopefully they dont have sex xp

Eww, don't even want to imagine that. emotion_puke But they do make out behind me, which is ******** nasty. He switched into all of her classes purposely and now I sit next to him in all of them. emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff