Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Student

I really wish they wouldn't. How many people feel this way? I just gosh. There is someone in front of me doing it. It's making me so horridly uncomfortable that my tics are acting up. Making me more uncomfortable because people are looking at me.

I know I should get over it, but they are right in my field of vision and even when looking down I can still see them. Wouldn't be so bad if I could move, but I am wired right now. I have to stay by a plug in.

To add to this they started laughing at me after I started ticing. Apprently me saying no was funny and it bothered them.

Plus just as they have evrey right to be sucking face I have every right to vent. I shouldn't have to move and not vent because people think they have every right to do what they do. It's not like I went up to them and asked them to stop. I was trying to ignore it. So kindly screw off. I have every right to vent.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Close your eyes

Dedicated Student

Moogle Voodoo

Can't if I want to see my computer. Plus I am sitting two tables away, and I can hear them going sluuuuurp and this is with all the noise at a fast food restraunt mind you. Also now they are laughing at me because they set off my tics when I honestly was trying to ignore them.

Edit- I mean I am talking about it now, but I haven't said anything to them like stop it because they do have the right, but still.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I woulnt think bout it really
aint my business is it

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Moogle Voodoo

Can't if I want to see my computer. Plus I am sitting two tables away, and I can hear them going sluuuuurp and this is with all the noise at a fast food restraunt mind you. Also now they are laughing at me because they set off my tics when I honestly was trying to ignore them.

User Image put on headphones and listen to music.

or you can record them making out and then post it on youtube and humiliate the s**t outta them

Dedicated Student

Moogle Voodoo
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Moogle Voodoo

or you can record them making out and then post it on youtube and humiliate the s**t outta them

Only headphones I have right now are the ones that go in my ear. And I can't put them in my ear because my ears are so yeahhhhh that they hurt like crap. That would just hurt them more.

They have stopped for now, but thanks for the last part. Kinda made e laugh which eased the uneasiness from it. At least they stopped to laugh at me and aren't sucking face anymore. Guess that is better.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Moogle Voodoo
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Moogle Voodoo

Only headphones I have right now are the ones that go in my ear. And I can't put them in my ear because my ears are so yeahhhhh that they hurt like crap. That would just hurt them more.

They have stopped for now, but thanks for the last part. Kinda made e laugh which eased the uneasiness from it. At least they stopped to laugh at me and aren't sucking face anymore. Guess that is better.

User Image Well for next time then

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
You should have gone over and started staring at them with this expression on your face: emotion_dowant

I bet they'd have stopped right quick. rofl

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I prefer them not to, but if they do, I just sigh a little bit and ignore it. Not like I own the restaurant.

Girl

Sekhmet Nocturna
You should have gone over and started staring at them with this expression on your face: emotion_dowant

I bet they'd have stopped right quick. rofl

Or this one;
User Image

Anxious Prophet

One time I was with a girlfriend at a restaurant and we were sitting in the same side of our booth and the waitress told us how cute that was.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

The Whiskey Rebellion
One time I was with a girlfriend at a restaurant and we were sitting in the same side of our booth and the waitress told us how cute that was.

my boyfriend and i do this.. is it weird eek

Anxious Prophet

LARSZIEL
The Whiskey Rebellion

my boyfriend and i do this.. is it weird eek

I don't find it weird with booths but idk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas