Welcome to Gaia! ::

we once did everything our parents told us 2 do
now i realize i just ignore them
i love them and all but its just weird how u realize it

It's called being an adolescent. lol
It's easyer if your parents no longer bother telling you what to do.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
most of us are getting to the age where we know they're not always right and that we need to do things without them.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

I stoppped doing everything my father told me because I stopped being scared he'd kill me. No, I'm not exaggerating, that was a real threat. The first time I stood up to him, he tried to strangle me.
...everyone dissobeys there parents at like the age 13 (maybe 12), because we want to do things differently to what they want us to do...They just want to try and make our lives better...sometimes it doesn't feel that way but they do.
yeah, your dad has a problem, but yeah, we're at that age where our parents are no longer threats to us

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
i pretty much say "******** you" to any person that tries to tell me what i'm doing wrong or whatever... okay i get it. no need to letcure me about "why i can't clean a dish right" or whatever.

at the age of 18 years of age, i personally could give a ******** less of what my parents tell me. i'm still waiting for them to kick me out. lol

Hallowed Elder

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'm scared of the day my daughter reaches adolescence :/ Of course, that's not for another decade and I'll hopefully be more prepared, but I seriously doubt it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff