• Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Let's dredge this back up~!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I love them! I wear them, or tights, anytime I get the chance. I hate pants for the most part, but love skirts. So, I kind of have no choice. xd I like a cute pair, like the kitty ones, look awesome with a tasteful skirt. biggrin Though, I am partial to yoga pants, and shorts. I just do not find comfort in many kinds of pants.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
quayla666
I love them! I wear them, or tights, anytime I get the chance. I hate pants for the most part, but love skirts. So, I kind of have no choice. xd I like a cute pair, like the kitty ones, look awesome with a tasteful skirt. biggrin Though, I am partial to yoga pants, and shorts. I just do not find comfort in many kinds of pants.

How delightful! The kitty tights I've seen around are incredibly cute!

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

I have a rather severe leg fetish, so while I would not say I had a specific attraction to pantyhose, I think it is obviously within the realm of something I enjoy.

User Image
They feel like a waste of money when your legs are already okay looking to begin with. They feel like s**t as well and I have a tendency to rip them as I put them on.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sylvie Clos
quayla666

How delightful! The kitty tights I've seen around are incredibly cute!
Yes, I love how the heads show just below a skirt. I think it looks adorable. heart And they have little tails in the back. xd I love that! The bunny ones, and panda ones, are cute too.. But I am a kitty person. biggrin

Conservative Victory

Well I have a panty fetish (which I guess is kind of close to pantyhose). I have never admitted that in public until just now. It is one of the only fetishes I have and I know it is an odd and stigmatized one. I am not sure why I have a fetish for them either. It seems absurd to become sexually aroused over a piece of clothing. But for some reason I do. I chose not to act on it though.
Prince Ikari
Well I have a panty fetish (which I guess is kind of close to pantyhose). I have never admitted that in public until just now. It is one of the only fetishes I have and I know it is an odd and stigmatized one. I am not sure why I have a fetish for them either. It seems absurd to become sexually aroused over a piece of clothing. But for some reason I do. I chose not to act on it though.

As fetishes go, actually, yours is pretty common and not too bad wink Believe me, you rank low on the wierd scale.

Conservative Victory

GSK Lives
Prince Ikari

As fetishes go, actually, yours is pretty common and not too bad wink Believe me, you rank low on the wierd scale.

I suppose that is true. There are certainly less common and weirder fetishes out there. The short period of time I spent exploring the BDSM world showed me that. I met one woman who was into castration and another who had engaged in bestiality.
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari

I suppose that is true. There are certainly less common and weirder fetishes out there. The short period of time I spent exploring the BDSM world showed me that. I met one woman who was into castration and another who had engaged in bestiality.

Wow, from the low to the high end there eek I'm fairly kinked, but I don't even begin to approach those levels.

Conservative Victory

GSK Lives
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari

Wow, from the low to the high end there eek I'm fairly kinked, but I don't even begin to approach those levels.

Do note that I was referring to women in the BDSM community I met and NOT about myself there. I in NO way have a fetish for either of those two things. I draw my line at panties. I was just pointing out that there are indeed people on the extreme end of things.
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari

Do note that I was referring to women in the BDSM community I met and NOT about myself there. I in NO way have a fetish for either of those two things. I draw my line at panties. I was just pointing out that there are indeed people on the extreme end of things.

Oh I know, just talking about what you got exposed to.

Conservative Victory

GSK Lives
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari
GSK Lives
Prince Ikari

Oh I know, just talking about what you got exposed to.

Good. I wanted to make sure we were on the same page there. Luckily I never had to see any of it firsthand. Granted the woman who engaged in bestiality tried encouraging me to do so as well and that was the last I ever spoke to her because I cut contact with her. I was trying to study sadomasochism originally, the only reason I was talking with members of the BDSM community. There are so many extreme things that occur within all of that.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Let's dig this up again so I don't make a new topic~

o/

Magical Tree

I really don't like wearing them. I avoid having to wear them as much as possible. I don't like how constrictive they are.

I like legs bare. A nice set of legs doesn't need any wrapping. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces