Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I do enjoy when someone dresses up sexy for me. pantyhose are quite lovely on girls and some men.

I actually wear them when I crossdress. ^///^ I have the perfect legs for them.

Tipsy Kitten

I like wearing them simply because I'm pale as ********, so I can wear the ones that make your legs look tan.

I prefer patterned tights, tbh

Anxious Codger

Aaah~ Okay, this makes me feel a little happier compared to the other threads I just saw.

I love wearing pantyhose, although they aren't quite as convenient as stockings. I love the feel of the fabric and look of them on me. Well, and on other people too. heart They can be really lovely, but the nicer ones always seem to cost a lot more. There are some more budget friendly nylons and tights I've found that also feel really nice. (Actually, at Target I've found some nice ones) I think they're very sexy and often feel incredibly beautiful in them. I'm glad my husband and even some of my friends not only appreciate them, but indulge me about some of it. Then again, I suppose it may be a hard thing to find a reason to say "no" to when your wife comes up in stockings or pantyhose and is like "You should stroke my legs! 4laugh " or other things like that. My recent obsession with them also kinda' came from my interest in fashion, especially lace tights and pantyhose. They are soooo beautiful! I feel like a princess even just looking at them!

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Sylvie Clos
Shark Bacon
Love the way they look, hate the way they feel.

Haha, I had a friend who said the same thing. She didn't like wearing them but she did admit they looked lovely on people. xD

Hyper_Beagle
Not as a fetish, but I love pantyhose and tights! I love the way they look and prefer the way they feel to bare legs. I feel a lot more confident and comfortable and less worried about flashing or looking inappropriate than when I wear a skirt or dress without them. I think it's sad that people bash other people's kinks or fetishes, especially one as common and inoffensive as pantyhose!

Aye -- it's almost amusing when they do! At the end of the day they're still just articles of clothing~ Planning out a crossplay for a convention I'm planning on going to, I'm making sure to involve these fun bits of hosiery just because I can. xD

Chieftain Twilight
I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I do enjoy when someone dresses up sexy for me. pantyhose are quite lovely on girls and some men.

I actually wear them when I crossdress. ^///^ I have the perfect legs for them.

xD Yay crossdressing~

I have pics on my Facebook albums. I might be inclined to show them off later tonight or tomorrow.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Toki Bird
I like wearing them simply because I'm pale as ********, so I can wear the ones that make your legs look tan.

I prefer patterned tights, tbh

Ah~ Tan hosiery compliments pale legs quite nicely in my opinion. I think patterned tights look quite nice too~ There's some fun looking ones out there too~!

StrawberryRollerskates
Aaah~ Okay, this makes me feel a little happier compared to the other threads I just saw.

I love wearing pantyhose, although they aren't quite as convenient as stockings. I love the feel of the fabric and look of them on me. Well, and on other people too. They can be really lovely, but the nicer ones always seem to cost a lot more. There are some more budget friendly nylons and tights I've found that also feel really nice. (Actually, at Target I've found some nice ones) I think they're very sexy and often feel incredibly beautiful in them. I'm glad my husband and even some of my friends not only appreciate them, but indulge me about some of it. Then again, I suppose it may be a hard thing to find a reason to say "no" to when your wife comes up in stockings or pantyhose and is like "You should stroke my legs! " or other things like that. My recent obsession with them also kinda' came from my interest in fashion, especially lace tights and pantyhose. They are soooo beautiful! I feel like a princess even just looking at them!

The brand I enjoy quite a bit from Target are the Merona ones. They're pretty decent quality and they feel quite nice! What sort of threads did you just see? It doesn't sound like some very fun ones.

Chieftain Twilight
I have pics on my Facebook albums. I might be inclined to show them off later tonight or tomorrow.
The choice is yours~ xD

Anxious Codger

Other threads mainly stupid kids being asinine. Partially scratches that "smart a**" itch of mine, but makes me kinda' dislike people. Seeing reasonable people talking about cool things like how nice hose are, a bit better. heart

The ones at Target I was pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I also get some of those $5 for 3 pairs packs, but the quality of the fabric tends to be hit and miss. I found some that I was so unimpressed with the feel of them I figured the best use would be to take them around an embroidery hoop and use them to make a pop filter for my microphone.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
StrawberryRollerskates
Other threads mainly stupid kids being asinine. Partially scratches that "smart a**" itch of mine, but makes me kinda' dislike people. Seeing reasonable people talking about cool things like how nice hose are, a bit better. heart

The ones at Target I was pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I also get some of those $5 for 3 pairs packs, but the quality of the fabric tends to be hit and miss. I found some that I was so unimpressed with the feel of them I figured the best use would be to take them around an embroidery hoop and use them to make a pop filter for my microphone.
Oh yes, the multi-pack ones are totally a hit and miss! But they're cheap at least xD

The pop filter's a fantastic idea -- I never thought of that, haha.

Anxious Codger

Sylvie Clos
StrawberryRollerskates

Oh yes, the multi-pack ones are totally a hit and miss! But they're cheap at least xD

The pop filter's a fantastic idea -- I never thought of that, haha.

Pop filters are pretty easy to put together. There are a lot of random re-purposing things you can do with clothes.

I've been curious about the quality of the lace leggings and tights at places like Icing and Forever 21. The look very cute, but I'm not sure how well they'd stand up to day to day use.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
StrawberryRollerskates
Pop filters are pretty easy to put together. There are a lot of random re-purposing things you can do with clothes.

I've been curious about the quality of the lace leggings and tights at places like Icing and Forever 21. The look very cute, but I'm not sure how well they'd stand up to day to day use.
I've gotten a pair of semi-sheer tan ones from Forever 21. They're rather nice quality and they feel just lovely~

Anxious Codger

Sylvie Clos
StrawberryRollerskates

I've gotten a pair of semi-sheer tan ones from Forever 21. They're rather nice quality and they feel just lovely~

Awesome! I'll have to keep those in mind. I normally get floral jewelry from Forever 21, so I've not tried out any of their clothes yet.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hopefully they turn out nice. I bought that pair two years ago xD

Anxious Codger

Sylvie Clos

Hoping so! Or I may take the plunge and also get patterned hose and tights from the Celeste Stein site directly. They have some very nice patterns and I heard they've got some of the best quality too.

Friendly Poster

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
StrawberryRollerskates
Sylvie Clos

Hoping so! Or I may take the plunge and also get patterned hose and tights from the Celeste Stein site directly. They have some very nice patterns and I heard they've got some of the best quality too.

For printed tights I've heard the same. Celeste Stein sounds like a good pair/brand~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff