Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sometimes if I get up and walked into another room, I can barely see and once I regain my sight after a few seconds I feel lightleaded, and right now i'm getting pains, in various places. One second my back hurts, the next my arm and then my leg or ankle or stomach or something. Is there any cure for this other then sleeping and medicene?
I doubt you'll find a doctor in here. xD Your best bet would be to go see one.

You could try standing up slower next time you're sitting down to avoid the lightheadedness. 3nodding

And for future reference, this should go in Life Issues. P:
Yeah, but it's probably this sickness that's going around. I'm sure i'll feel better after some sleep tonight.
there is a very rare ill in the EUA but very common in other contrys called sickness of the close rooms, its been proof that some rooms are not adecuated to human living beings because they are build in away that cuase headache, ligth head and muscuar pain as well problems to focus concetrate adn stuff like that(most of the simtoms you have, but that dosent mean you have them is just a comment) try opening a window from time on time if you dont have try sleeping oneday in another better ventilated room if your problems kkep coming thenyou should see a doctor

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
does it happen more often closer to your period? O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers