Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
OMFR!!!

It's been YEARS since I saw a 'weejee' board.
s**t they used to entertain my friends and I for hours.
I never believed/still don't believe they really work, but it was fun s**t to just ******** around with one in the candle light trying to scare the others.

I even burned mine one year{They last time I ever had one} Just to see if it would scream.
Yeah, there was a rumor back in the day that if you burn a board it would scream.

Fun times!

I'm not allowed to use a Ouija board. sweatdrop
My mom has heard too many stories about them,
and a lot of them sound very true. o___o

You know how Mexicans can be. XD
We tend to be all about the supernatural stuff.

It's some scary stuff though,
over there in Mexico,
back in los ranchos[[villages]] it's pretty...
well it's pretty scary, don't think you wanna go out and walk there at night. O_O"

[[Im sleeping with my lil sister tonight! XD]]
I have one and I've used it with my Dad.
Though I do belive oujia boards work, I think my dad moved the panchlet (spelled it wrong I'm sure).

My Results:
1. A guy named Ted and died in a car acciedent. (he was good)
2. They just said "help"

But I'm not sure if my dad moved it or not because whenever I did it with my other friend it didn't work.
GeneralSephirothValentine
I've used a Ouija board once when I was little with friends out of curiosity.
The person we met didn't want to talk to us and left.
I've been wanting one ever since then, I just haven't quite found a good one.

Anybody tried to call Bloody Mary? Believe it or not, my cat Po-Po protected me and my friend one night because she was really going to come.
heart

Never done it

Never plan to.

I think that it would be very scary to see her.

D=
die kleine Fee
Try using a real spirit board made by your own two hands instead of a Matel toy.

They are never metal.

And I make my own.

And you aren't supposed to try one by yourself

because if you end up encountering a bad spirit

It could be very dangerous.

Also, it takes connection

and trust.

And since you usually aren't as scared with someone else

Bad spirits tend to stay at bay,
StrawberryStory

I'm not allowed to use a Ouija board. sweatdrop
My mom has heard too many stories about them,
and a lot of them sound very true. o___o

You know how Mexicans can be. XD
We tend to be all about the supernatural stuff.

It's some scary stuff though,
over there in Mexico,
back in los ranchos[[villages]] it's pretty...
well it's pretty scary, don't think you wanna go out and walk there at night. O_O"

[[Im sleeping with my lil sister tonight! XD]]

I'm scared of walking down any street at night.

xD

>__o

Despite the fact that I sometimes play ouija boards I'm actually a scaredy cat.

Eep.
xo[.Kalona.]ox
I love them. <3

However, you should
Only use them if you
Know how to send anything
You summon back.
I do, and so it always goes back.

See, you and I are wise.

We know what to do with things like that.

We have information and trust and knowledge.
Meeeep

>__o
i love ouija boards! i used them with friends, i play with them with my siblings, they are super fun and a tad spooky twisted . i dunno if they really really work, but everytime i use it with someone it always works. it just doesn't work if someone doesn't believe, or if someone doesn't have a good enough patience for it.

are they bad? no. i don't see anything bad with trying to communicate with the dead. i think it's cool. but then again, i'm not religious.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
My experience with a Oiji board was quit interesting. Ever since I used it, I have a little girl who likes to follow me around... neutral Can't always see her, but I can feel her presence.
bpaphantom24
i love ouija boards! i used them with friends, i play with them with my siblings, they are super fun and a tad spooky twisted . i dunno if they really really work, but everytime i use it with someone it always works. it just doesn't work if someone doesn't believe, or if someone doesn't have a good enough patience for it.

are they bad? no. i don't see anything bad with trying to communicate with the dead. i think it's cool. but then again, i'm not religious.

I know they are fun

But I don't think using them so often is a good idea. =P

But they are very interesting, ey?

=)

I enjoy learning about peoples lives.

And it would work with only one person on rare occasions

but it is VERY unsafe.

=/

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I owned one when I was younger but I think the superstition surrounding them is a joke. rolleyes
Early Morning Fog
My experience with a Oiji board was quit interesting. Ever since I used it, I have a little girl who likes to follow me around... neutral Can't always see her, but I can feel her presence.

If it makes you uncomfortable

try contacting her again.

Ask her why she follows you.

But be VERY nice as it may be easy to anger her

and you don't want an angry spirit following you.

I had a bird spirit follow me to school one day

He wouldn't leave me alone so I tore up the paper ouija board and burnt it that night.

=)

He wasn't mean

But people thought I was insane constantly looking up as if something was bothering me.

xD

Blop.

Blop.

Blop.
My grandmother used one when she was around the age of 28 and she had asked the spirit when she would die and how she would die. He/She said she would die when she was 32 and she would die by water. And my grandmother was absolutely terrified of water. Long story short- when she was 32 a tire in her car blew out and she drove off a bridge outside of Detroit into a lake. Nobody in my family talks about that experience anymore. It's caused a lot of superstition in my family.
Most people don't believe me when I tell this story but I swear on my grave that I am telling the honest truth. This is why my mom was reluctant to let my buy a Ouija Board of my own. And when I did- I used it 2 times and never used it again. It's actually still sitting in the hall closet, wasting away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff