Welcome to Gaia! ::

DainTrinity
I find that originality comes from everything put together. More than likely you've done the same things as someone else, or you have a personality trait the same as another, same birthday as another. But once you put everything together it's completely different than everything else. It's the combination, the whole that's important rather than the singular characteristics.

i was going to say that your right there is no originality, but this is really deep.
i think your right. thats a neat way of looking at it 3nodding

Distinct Elder

DainTrinity
DA-FDNT
DainTrinity
DA-FDNT
DainTrinity

Well it's lovely, although similar to many things, especially artwork on deviantart itself. It would be difficult to blow my preconceptions away though.

You see, all you did was liken it to other things you have seen rather than think about it and form a personal opinion.

Originality is not dead, people are just to lazy to think for themselves anymore. biggrin

For someone who's studied humans I'm amazed that you would come to such a conclusion. Well, the second part anyway. The first is obviously true... Which was actually implied in what I said.

Right, so according to your page, you're 17. I find it hard to believe your "studies" in High School have reached the level of concurrent & modern anthropology.

Stereotypes will get you nowhere. And if you have nothing else to say that is relevant, I will take my leave.

I was merely making an observation. ~ but you seem content to dismiss our conversation without a satisfactory answer. Could it be that once again the human mind is slacking off in the face of having to actually think for itself?
i believe in origionality.
it means that you dont care if anything is similar and you go with what YOU want to do.
that's what it is to me.
Originality does still exist, it isn't about being different for the sake of being different , it's about being completely yourself, and therefore coming out unique and original. If you rebel against the norm to be different, there's always a wave of people going along with you. An example, if you look at all the art time periods, the next one's always the rebel stemmed from the last one (i.e. Baroque and Classism). But the trully original people that you meet aren't trying to be anything, they just are, and that makes them amazing, unique and original. (Being yourself logically should make you original, your DNA is different from everyone else's and the way you were brought up was -at least in some aspects- different from everyone elses -i.e. parents and time periods and such)

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Almighty Toilet Plungerre
You're right.
DA-FDNT
DainTrinity
DA-FDNT
DainTrinity
DA-FDNT
DainTrinity

Well it's lovely, although similar to many things, especially artwork on deviantart itself. It would be difficult to blow my preconceptions away though.

You see, all you did was liken it to other things you have seen rather than think about it and form a personal opinion.

Originality is not dead, people are just to lazy to think for themselves anymore. biggrin

For someone who's studied humans I'm amazed that you would come to such a conclusion. Well, the second part anyway. The first is obviously true... Which was actually implied in what I said.

Right, so according to your page, you're 17. I find it hard to believe your "studies" in High School have reached the level of concurrent & modern anthropology.

Stereotypes will get you nowhere. And if you have nothing else to say that is relevant, I will take my leave.

I was merely making an observation. ~ but you seem content to dismiss our conversation without a satisfactory answer. Could it be that once again the human mind is slacking off in the face of having to actually think for itself?

No, it's because I think you don't have sufficient evidence or knowledge on the subject. While you are attempting to seem intelligent or truly believe what you are saying could be true neither are such. I dismissed our conversation since you provided me with nothing, therefore there is nothing to consider.
faithless24
DainTrinity
I find that originality comes from everything put together. More than likely you've done the same things as someone else, or you have a personality trait the same as another, same birthday as another. But once you put everything together it's completely different than everything else. It's the combination, the whole that's important rather than the singular characteristics.

i was going to say that your right there is no originality, but this is really deep.
i think your right. thats a neat way of looking at it 3nodding

Thank you. I'm glad that it helped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas