Funny?

america. ******** yeah 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 12 ]
no 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

This thread lmao.
Just pointing out a lot of things because oh my God.

a] Mexicans are mestizos for the most part. The Aztecs [or Mexicas], were the ones who got conquered by Hernán Cortés way back, during the colonization. The Spanish were not the reason Mexico exists. However, because of the Spanish, and the Independence, Mexico as you all know it, was founded. All Mexicans, barring natives who still keep their blood lineage [and are going extinct], are descendants of the Aztecs and other cultures that flourished in this country.

b] The Incas aren't even from Mexico those are Peruvian go finish high school oh my god what the ******** why would you ******** mention the Incas?????? ?????
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

c] There's this thing called NAFTA. I'm not doing your homework so go look it up on your own.

d] I still pretty much give a s**t about what happened way back then bc lol, u kno, third world country and all.

e] ******** know three languages, yours being the second and I speak it fluently plus I look white so don't whine when I steal your jobs. emotion_awesome

Oh yeah I also forgot, remember that thingy about Texas? And remember how your ancestors held who was our president captive and forced him to sign an agreement to sell them more than half of my country, which by the way was pretty much illegal bc you can't just kidnap a ******** president and force him to sell you territory? Me too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bye.
Dolce Rogue
This thread lmao.

a] Mexicans are mestizos for the most part. The Aztecs [or Mexicas], were the ones who got conquered by Hernán Cortés way back, during the colonization. The Spanish were not the reason Mexico exists. However, because of the Spanish, and the Independence, Mexico as you all know it, was founded. All Mexicans, barring natives who still keep their blood lineage [and are going extinct], are descendants of the Aztecs and other cultures that flourished in this country.

b] The Incas aren't even from Mexico those are Peruvian go finish high school oh my god what the ******** why would you ******** mention the Incas?????? ?????
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

c] There's this thing called NAFTA. I'm not doing your homework so go look it up on your own.

d] I still pretty much give a s**t about what happened way back then bc lol, u kno, third world country and all.

e] ******** know three languages, yours being the second and I speak it fluently plus I look white so don't whine when I steal your jobs. emotion_awesome

Oh yeah I also forgot, remember that thingy about Texas? And remember how your ancestors held who was our president captive and forced him to sign an agreement to sell them more than half of my country, which by the way was pretty much illegal bc you can't just kidnap a ******** president and force him to sell you territory? Me too.

Bye.

what law says its illegal kidnap a president

Invisible Humorist

Dolce Rogue
This thread lmao.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Bye.

But you just came back

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Why Juxtaposed
Dolce Rogue
This thread lmao.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Bye.

Jarred really? I'm pretty sure that kidnapping under any circumstances is illegal so I honestly don't know why you would ask me such an asinine thing, step it up.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

GhostlyMark

But you just came back

Except I'm not.
Dolce Rogue
Why Juxtaposed
Dolce Rogue
This thread lmao.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Bye.

Jarred really? I'm pretty sure that kidnapping under any circumstances is illegal so I honestly don't know why you would ask me such an asinine thing, step it up.

who is going to punish you lol

Dekonis's Wife

Angelic Giver

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Hm, well I personally believe that every american should do that. At my work place there are alot of them and they are really hateful towards American. I am like, wtf and your working in a business that actual illegal americans could have. There are now some fast food jobs that only seeks to take them since they don't have to pay 7,25 an hour...

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Dolce Rogue
This thread lmao.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Bye.

this post is the bossest post on the internet right now. holy ********, I want to give you a cookie. I would legit sail across the Gulf of Mexico right now just to deliver you some home-made cookies if I could afford a boat.

Apocalyptic Capitalist

8,875 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chieftain Twilight
Dromias Weasels
Chieftain Twilight
Dromias Weasels
Chieftain Twilight

it's racist because it is dismissive of issues of racial injustice. you are also falsely claiming that it doesn't matter anymore, that it's irrelavent now. it isn't irrelavent. it still matters. and people like you, making arguments like yours, are only making the problem worse.
It's not about race. It's about how I, and quite a few people, don't give a s**t anymore.

There's no reason for me to care about crimes I did not commit. Do I feel sorry for the people affected? Of course I do. However, they've been dead for a long time, and sitting around feeling sorry for dead people doesn't help anything.

except that those attitudes and actions from the past have a lasting effect on the culture, which is still effecting people along the lines of race to this day. the fact that you and others don't care is part of the problem. a racial problem.

those who deny that the problem is still here, and that it effects us all, are by being in denial contributing to the problems they are denying.

And what do you suggest we do?
Me sitting around feeling guilty about what my ancestors did won't change anything. Everybody magically coming together and being super-tolerant and accepting of each other is a great ideal, but sadly it's just a fantasy. It's best that we don't worry about the past and get on with the present.

it's not like you can't work towards change. stare and even if you never make all racism go away forever the wrld over, doesn't mean that a change in the culture is impossible or unworthy. stare

you know what you can do? you can educate people on issues of race and the post-colonial world. you can advocate for equality, freedom, and justice, for all, as this nation has claimed all it's life it stood for even as it denied such things to people. you can stop contributing to the problems, and start contributing to the solutions.

I was very tempted to not say anything as I read the two of you going back and forth but I just can't help myself.

I completely agree with Dromias. To insinuate that we should go around and try to 'educate' people on racial issues is kind of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that the media, movies, music, and books have let everyone know that racism is wrong. The people people who are still racists were probably brought up that way and if you want to try and correct years and years of misinformed and uneducated parenting go right ahead but now that racists aren't the vast majority anymore I think we're doing all right.

As for wanting everyone to still feel bad for the Native Americans, you're not going to get anywhere. What happened to them sucked, sure, but I'm only a third generation American, my family is from Poland and Czechoslovakia. I had nothing to do with what happened so I don't feel guilty AT ALL.

On to the actual issue: illegal immigrants are just that, ILLEGALS. We have rules about immigration for a reason. I have no problem with people coming here by going through the proper channels. It's not about them being Mexicans, it's not a race issue, it's a matter of them breaking our laws in hopes of having the same privileges that we have, but if they come in getting away with breaking the law, who's to saw that they won't break more laws? And the fact of the matter is, if they don't come here legally and get into our system then they won't be paying taxes that pay for the government which provides the services that EVERYONE uses. We have to pay taxes why shouldn't they? And that's my main problem.

As for the person who said that we have room for everyone: where would you like them to live? Montana? Wyoming? Because where the jobs are, i.e. the big cities, there is not room for thousands of people. Sorry to bust your bubble there. I live in MI where people who are already here have enough of a tough time getting jobs that they can support their families with. If you add all those illegals into the mix then EVERYONE will need government assistance and there goes the national debt not to mention that in order to support all those extra people they would need to cut what they give people already. This country cannot support our citizens AND the citizens of other countries. It's just not possible.

The government could do something about the job issue, yes, but it's not they who need to supply the jobs it's the private sector who have outsourced a majority of their production. But the government won't prevent them from doing so because big business is what fuels the government. We don't have the money, jobs, housing, or room for all of these illegal immigrants.

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
i hope you white guys understand that these immigrants take the s**t job nobody else wants to touch.

and honestly you white people have no room to talk about how theyre illegally coming in and s**t. this was originally our land but of course you people took it and claimed it for yourselves. you guys are literally invaders, so stop talking about how it's ruining our economy or w/e bullshit you try to use to hide your racism tbh.

my people have every right to come and make lives for themselves here if they need be.

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The Ice Dervish
I lol'd.

The idiots in the comments make me mad though. Seriously? No, we're not assholes for not wanting a bunch o people hopping the ******** border like savages. Come here legally or get the ******** out, no sympathy. Mexico (and most of South America) need to fix their countries so tards stop feeling the need to hop the border.

This is how I feel. I have no problem with coming to America to make a better life, many of my ancestors did. (a few were already here.) Come on over, but do so legally. Think about it this way, if they will disobey immigration laws, what other laws will they break? How many gang members, drug smugglers, and terrorists are also crossing the border?

The way I feel about it, deport all the parents with anchor babies, put those citizen children up for adoption. Cruel, yes. But how many will think twice about disobeying the laws if they know they could lose their kids?

Sparkly Spirit

3,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Times Of War
MegaYanmega
Dromias Weasels
MegaYanmega
Hmmm but wait. Wasn't America founded from Europeans coming over and invading already settled land to seek asylum from a crappy situation back in their home country? Isn't that the same concept here? Except these so called "illegals" aren't really trying to take anything over, they just want honest paying jobs, and equal opportunity. So why is it a problem? Am I missing something?

Hm... maybe my history book was telling fibs..
Except, you know, there wasn't a country here with a federal government and well defined borders.

I'm just gonna ignore the fact that you low-key just excused european colonization (which....led to the genocide of the native american race. Like really please pick up a history book and really dissect wtf europeans did when they got here) but ANYWAY, honestly there's no reason why we can't help immigrants more than we are. There's plenty of places for people to live. As far as jobs go, if congress would stop shutting down things that could lead to a plethora of different jobs (Like solar panel installment, marijuana legalization, building better public transportation mediums) then we could make sure EVERYONE who wanted to work had a job.

I'll outright excuse it. There was literally nothing wrong with what the Europeans did.

Want a cookie or something? Your stupid opinion doesn't make what they did any less wrong. It's documented for all to see, and I can almost promise you this... if China came in and did the same thing, you have a problem with it. So save the bs trolling, it's not cute.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
We tend to have refugees here. Y'know, water and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff